What the fuck is happening to our country?

What the fuck is happening to our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mowheat
youtube.com/watch?v=2j8I_oYhppQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't cali, it's Iowa. it fucking hurts.

As it should be. Nationalism is a dangerous mindset. We are all one people one earth.

We Germany now!

literally Germany tier
get your shit together

>most thought trump is defending white/ american culture
>turns out he's the defibrillator

Jews are 2% of the population, yet are 89% of doctors are Jews.

Now is the time to push back against this. SJWs made lots of progress under Obama. Under Trump, we reverse all of it and move things in our direction.

At the end of 8 years, our goal is to have all the niggers removed from America.

>yet are 89% of doctors are Jews.
Dr. Shekelstein will take good care of you hehe.

Here in canada almost all our doctors are muslim, sihk, or hindu. I have never have seen a hospital with a majority being white.

America YES!

sounds like a negro complaing about whites having top jobs

The negro has to go. Africa is where you belong.

I believe that we can win. Make America white again.

They made this white kid take down his American flag he drove around that was on a pole in the back of his truck last school yearat the high school I work at. Some niggers complained that it was offensive, I think it was when one of those dumb niggers got shot and killed by a cop.

This is your country on jews

Daily reminder that ideas of multiculturalism and diversity spread from American colleges to Europe.

Whoever you are, you have to go back.

frankfurt is calling

Holy shit, this face is amazing

imagine that, people who value education and personal development get well paid jobs
amazing

That's literally not even close to the figure

Its just like that here in Sweden too

It happened here in the UK. Rich London cucks decided that displaying your nations flag is RACISSSSSSSSSSSS.

Do not let it happen to you!

I seriously doubt that.

Who the fuck would be offended by this?

Cannot fucking believe this is real.

“Any normal person, any educated person can look at that and think, ‘What the hell are these kids thinking?’” North High School assistant coach Morgan Wheat told WHOTV.com.

twitter.com/mowheat

Haha, you are one of us now.

So then I decided it was time to be honest with myself and my sexuality. My wife agreed. We found ourselves a bull and now my wife gets what she really wants every week.

It has made our relationship so much stronger.

Edit 1: Wow! I never post here, but wanted to thank the /r/cuckolding community for their advice and support

Edit 2: Thank you for the Gold!.
P.S. maybe I'll post some pics of Latavius doing work ;o

Edit 3: I'm starting to have doubts about raising my wife's son. Should I start a new thread?

Offended...because they lost. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

>Captain, the sensors are reading racist and sexist much

Remove welfare from single mothers
Same with ebt and housing

If your not married and or have more than two kids then you only get 2 tax credits.

In 8 years niggers will all die off.
End the Jewish gibs programs that allow niggers to breed at the expense of white working men.

Remove affirmative action and college campus mandates for brown people.

libcucks

(((Them)))

Got a link to an actual source?

Talk show producers making claims on twitter don't count, btw.

Doesn't mean there's not one of God's chosen in charge of your fucking universities.

Any place, regardless of geographical location, you see this kind of shit crop up, I guarantee you one of God's own in running the place.

USSR derived subversive hippie commies having peak effect on our culture.

Liberals.

Why won't Trump do something about it? We were promised America Great.

Is it because he is too busy with Obama shit?

You dont say.

Nah, Globalism is more dangerous. Nationalism ensures that there are multiple states competing for greatness and the trust of their populations. A Global State has no incentive to not exploit and abuse its people.

We hate monopolies in business, why the fuck do people think it would work out in politics?

USSR win in end.

What did he mean by this?

Is there any word worse than "problematic"? I just want to punch cunts who use it.

kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=2j8I_oYhppQ

Here's the video

then im sure you wouldnt mind moving to the congo

The term is straight out of cultural marxist academia. "Problematic" is the word they use to essentially say "bad and should be changed", ex) "The intersectionality of black bodies and White privilege is problematic and so on"

Weimerica, brought to you by Jews.

its called genocide by foreigners who dont like the people who built this country

The school is located in Polk county, Iowa.

[pic related]

Can't speak for the whole country, but it looks like there are some idiots in Iowa and a school superintendent that wants to avoid getting fired.

Sometimes, you can just go without the hyperbole.

Fucking MSM traitors!

Tell the school to "kiss your ass"!!!!

>This isn't cali, it's Iowa.

See:

Did you go to med school?

No? So shut the fuck up.

>(you)

Didn't you know, goys, having pride in Amerikkka is wrong! Burkina Faso and the Congo are what you truly should respect!

You Spain now (When you aren't in a football match)

>allofmywat.jpg