"Christianity is an international religion, so if you are a Christian, you are per definition not a nationalist...

"Christianity is an international religion, so if you are a Christian, you are per definition not a nationalist. You are an internationalist. And secondly, if you ask any of these Christian "nationalists", so called, to choose between Jesus and their blood, they always pick that Middle-Eastern guy who was crucified. They never pick their blood. That shows where their loyalty is."

BASED VARG DOES IT AGAIN
CHRISTIANITY IS AN IMMIGRANT RELIGION
CHRISTKEKS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=drx2CeZUMz4

Go to the Middle East and worship your Jew on a stick there, morons. Desert religions have no place in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop farting

I actually agree with him, you literally cannot be a good Christian and not be a cuck.

If following some deranged murderous pagan trying to live some fantasy while spouting half truths from his wife's book and outright lies is your idea of someone to seek information from, you're as fucking crazy as he is.

Then let's be flawed christians, like the normans.

>Follows a reconstruction religion that believes Darwinian "might makes right".
>Vikings dindu nuffin killing stupid Xitians
>Wahhhhhhhhhhhh Christians are mean they kill us boo hoo.

>>Follows a reconstruction religion that believes Darwinian "might makes right".
Varg doesn't believe in any god.

(((Christianity)))

But he does believe in Ragnar Red-beard style might makes right like most nationalistic neo pagans. And yet like most of them they constantly wine about the evil Christians who were super mean to them and took all their ancient knowledge and such. It reminds me of how modern niggers whine about slavery.
If you want to prance around in the forest and smear blood on little phallic statues have a blast, but leave me out of it, and stop implying that anyone who doesn't want to worship your little statues are cuckolds.
Oh yeah and enjoy that matriarchal pagan society.

Dont fap guy needs to be lynched

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

turn off the proxy, nigger, you were using a british one just a min ago

I'm not using any proxy, dipshit.

H

All of the christians' chickens are coming home to roost. No matter how you cut it you are all bastard children of the jewish mind games.

Religion =//= nationality

>Sweden
You guys ended up in the gutter once you abandoned god