PETITION TO STOP THE SNP FROM TURNING SCOTLAND INTO SWEDEN 2.0!

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/180642

we must stop them pol! if the snp win the uk will fall and the commies win

if scotland was right wing it would be fair enough...but sturgeon wants to be queen of scotland and she wants to import rapefugees which will flood the entire british isles.

we can not allow this to happen,just as if california tried to join mexico we would all use meme magic to stop it.

sign it!

bump

I hate her, fucking devisive racist bitch, she hates the English with every fibre of her being, she is a hypocrite, a vile ugly slob.

Scottish people hate her too and will not leave the Union

she is a one trick pony who has watched Braveheart waaaay too many times and think it's real.

it breaks my heart to see all the hate from scotland,i always considered them just like us and equal

they treat us like fucking longshanks is still on the throne :(

I'll give you a bump because there are so many sliding threads.

>Another Scottish independence referendum should not be allowed to happen

what ? how is that a bad thing ? if these leftists trahs leave England alone, England will benefits a lot from it, just let them get their freedom and die

Scotland co-created the United Kingdom. It will always be British.

From a Scot.

do this

Scotland is heavily leftist, why don't you just separate to let England go full nazi mode and then come back after the storm ?

the people that do the gta series are from scotland and they have done some pretty jewish things.

Fuck the scots.

>but sturgeon wants to be queen of scotland and she wants to import rapefugees which will flood the entire british isles.

arent u already full of rapefugees ?

>Not wanting the Scots to fuck off.

You must be a Scot.

Why should we let our English brothers have all the fun?

thanks to confirm my beliefs

fuck off Scotland i'm not signing your shit

im from manchester,not a scot either

>independent Scotland cucks itself out of existence

Wait..... why is this a bad thing?

Scotland's fall with redpill all Celts plus England will finally be just for the English (and Welsh but it seems like they like you)

The rumour is Sturgeon was pushed into calling it by Alex Salmond, the man that fucked off after the 2014 referendum.

Why? Because Sturgeon will be pushed out if the vote fails, and Salmond will try for a comeback and call for another vote whilst trying to keep the SNP in control which would certainly fall apart if Scotland once again rejects being ruled by Brussels.

I am torn. If Scotland were an island of its own I'd be more inclined to let them go independent

They'll have to make hadrians wall better than ever before. Only reason scotland isnt blacked or islam'd is that london sucks the cucks up. If scotland is independent, they'll get blacked, then when they destabalize eventually, they'll become a mexico of sorts.

>the UK finally becomes completely right wing
>Scots die out in 2 generations because of migrant quotas

I can't really see any downsides.

>if california tried to join mexico we would all use meme magic to stop it.

How can one stop that which has already happened

Every scot I've ever met has been a fuckwit, load mouthed and cheap as fuck. Why would you want these cunts to remain? Stop being sentimental and cut away the cancer.

>if california tried to join mexico
We'd go straight to fire war.
That is not their choice to make.

England is going hard right, Scotland is going hard left.
If Scotland tries to import rapefugees then England will respond with economic punishments, if Scotland doesn't back down then Scotland will be invaded and the UK will become the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northen Ireland.

Im not scottish or british but ill help out.

She'd have the power to flood our island with shit. Look at how much shit got into your country because of Schengen.

>petition

you do realize that are reddit tier shit

I want to sign but I'm American, what postal code is there and also, can they track me?

Yes, petition against the referendum because of the referendum, which is actually a repeat of a previous referendum from before the referendum.

How's your direct democracy working out for you, Britain?

Shit threads full of retarded wanks like this one
make me want to vote for independence "out of spite' as the old meme goes
I'm so fucking tired of England getting a free pass on it's sharia zones and mass amounts of trashy poorman towns because they shitpost 9x more than the average Scotcunt
Posting UKIP and anime men's deliberately ignoring the state of their own sorry bit of land and the massive lie that there will be a decreasw at all in the number of muslims or refufees plus they have help of mentally handicapped
>60%
Americans

Poor show