Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bear
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what would you do?

Nuke Ankara.

grill me some kebab

The day would have come.

The memes would have been proven true again.

The Deus Vult day.

They are in NATO
They are are buffer state like Ukraine and Best Korea.

Erdogan is a despot psycho, but we have to lick his balls becuase he will just let tens of millions of niggers through to rape our kids and spread Islam.

So we take all the shit he throws at us and we look like we enjoy it

We don't have enough Turks here in Frankreich.
And the Algerians won't move for them, they don't like them.

I'd come to Germany to remove Kebab, tho.

((((what if))))

I read this as a real scenario at first and freaked out... surely this would kick off a legit WWIII

roaches survive nukes
use insect spray

what if he flipped sides and now buttfucks EU and NATO?

Make Istanbul Constantinople again.

Hmm how will our Turkparty (SPD) react?

Reminder: Almost all (german) turks vote for Erdogan and SPD!

we won't because we don't need to you will destroy yourselves with those refugees. We will just unleash those filthy bastards upon you because you didn't keep your promise and i know erdogan more than any of you. he is the most complex pimp i have ever seen. If you play with him he will play with you. Especially when he has a better hand.

Some (ethnic) German SPD voters will likely jump ship and vote for the natural choice to fix the migrant problem - CDU.

itta be naaaice

can't you just shove those niggers back to syria?

what the fuck is your problem m8?

>Turkey starts shit
>NATO invdes
>Turkey becomes part of Europe
If you kill your enemies they win?

Erdogan will soon use his special attack and let millions more refugees into Europe
It's like Gaddafi said: " There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without Conquest"

we want to travel europe freely without dealing visa and we want money to feed, educate and build houses to those 7 million people.

we wan't to see florence, rome, paris, londra, prag, berlin without dealing with visas.

why don't you just stay in your shithole?
nobody wants you guys here.

well. doesnt look too good right now, does it.

why not allow yourself to think about why exactly that is the case?

I hope

all this shit for one fucking drawing.. turkroaches are and will remain turkroaches

>what would you do?

my part

maybe then dont behave like a third world shithole?

>without dealing with visas
How hard is it to get a Schengen visa?

>what would you do?
Got me excited, OP.

Fuck you

i had a laugh

well m8 i have been discussing that shit here for almost three hour and this is the only reasonable cause i have heard.

but dude there is lots of cool people in turkey. Alamancis are fucking bigot because they were ordinary peasants in Turkey. They had nothing to lose so they just gave a shot to germany.

for example, i am not like them. I am mechatronics student, i believe in science, also god. But if science proves something is written wrong in my book then i would choose science.

i am not fascist, i have no problems with europeans

why don't you want me there? I will stay a few days, meet some people, learn a few words, taste bear.

>"we wan't to see florence, rome, paris, londra, prag, berlin without dealing with visas."

tranlaste =
>we came in europe
>stay in europe
>get the nationality
>touch welfare
>make more children for more wefare
>Europe a Muslim majority in 2050~

no thank's

I honestly have nothing against normal turks. But if
they start rioting for erdogan they need to go back.

Stop acting tough on the internet Pierrette, you'll get denounced by Heidi-Al-Germania and you'll be lucky if they simply shave you this time.

The fact that you can barely write comprehendible English here shows why no one wants you. You bring nothing of value and want something in return. You can barely write English in a discussion in which people are writing in English and want people to pay attention to you.

Probably mossad and/or CIA swiftly and efficiently takes out Erdogan at that point.

>we wan't to see florence, rome, paris, londra, prag, berlin without dealing with visas.
aka we want so sell drugs and rip you off whenever we can. naah, you have to go back.

Why are Turkey even in NATO?

Turkey was only useful for the West during the Cold War as a bulwark against communism but now that Cold War is over, what purpose does Turkey serve? They are not western, they are barely democratic.

Turkey should be booted out of NATO and replaced by Ukraine.

shitpost on Sup Forums

>>TURKISH EUROPEAN CIVIL WAR BEGINS

For it to be a European civil war, the Turks would first have to be European lol.

>taste bear

Pretty daring, desu.
Isn't homosexuality frowned upon in turkey?
Pic related, a bear and his mate in his natural habitat

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bear

This literally would not effect the US at all. aka not happening

Gateway and -keeper to the Arabian peninsula, broad access to Black Sea.

Nuke ankara

BOMBS NOW

Sleep like a baby

get over that shit already. it was never going to happen and its not happening now

you're disgusting to look at and you behave like animals.
just fuck off from my country, don't come here you're not welcome.

JUST WAIT UNTIL BANNERLORD IS RELEASED YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

Nuke Ankara and invade Istanbul. Carpet bomb the Asian side of the city and deport all the roaches from the European side

I'd also give guns and supplies to Greeks to liberate Cyprus.

You took that joke farther than it needed to go, Hans

Why are Germans obsessed with Turkey

And i want a fucking toilet of solid gold but that shit just isn't in the cards. I guess you will have to settle with being bombed back to mohamed age. you fucking insolent shits.

He's already threatening to end EU relations and opening the European Turkish border so rapefugees can flood Europe

laugh at my meme pls

>>YOU STÁRT HEARING SHOTS OUTSIDE
how the fuck did turkroaches get to manchester?

Tasts good.

>what the fuck is your problem m8?
He's a roach...

:(

Oh good lord Jesus finally the day the tuks go full isolationism and we don't have to see that scum again! What would i do? Without any doubt nuke the whole shit they call a country.

Who would want to defend manchester? Shouldn't you take this oppertunity and hand it off to the unknowing turks as they're the only ones that would take it off you

rare

I swear to christ, I will look the other way while Erdogan sticks his cock into your fucking nation if you say such horrid things again.

>YOU STÁRT HEARING SHOTS OUTSIDE
>ITS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!!!11
Nah, nothing ever happens here. A blessing and a curse.
...unless Russia decides they want moar baltic clay, which is even less believable.

I am generally neutral on Turks as individuals, as a group though you guys can be infuriating. Turkish Archaeology students and archaeologists are pretty chill though. (Archaeologist here)

Turkish genocide

he is stretching his luck too much , Nato is getting tired of his shit

>Any live cams or news outlets to watch?

We could just you know, close our own fucking borders. Just shoot anyone trying to violate the sovereignty of our borders.

>we wan't to see florence, rome, paris, londra, prag, berlin without dealing with visas

Why you think you should be priviledged faggot? Is that hard to issue a visa, or you don't know how to ask for the embassy? How would we prove that you're not indeed a terrorist?

>>YOU STÁRT HEARING SHOTS OUTSIDE
>what would you do?

wonder why the turdkey civil war is being fought in the US

No! You have to fumigate them.

GAS GAS GAS

This is clearly the path he is intending to take with stronger ties to Russia. Russia will let him play Ottoman, NATO will not.

Maybe you should have stayed secular then...

>HAPPENING (what if)

Because you're in California, or some other nigger shithole like Detroit (?)

Please be real.

I'll give everyone the true Red Pill on Turkey

>Barbarian tribe conquering and killing Christians
>Stole every piece of land they currently occupied
>Genocide armenians and many other Christian peoples
>Can't do anything but kill and completely fail as a state
>This is recognized by all powers as soon as technology and intellect begin to dominate warfare around 1600.
>Ottomans stay powerful only because they extort wealth from conquered populations
>By 1800 the great powers keep it alive simply because it owes so much money if it went under they would never be able to pay it back

>1914 Russia and France and GB agree the time as come and Constantinople will be given to Russia and the rest divdied up amongst the fomerly conquered people

>(((Bolsheviks))) ruin everything

>The British conquer hte ottomans who sign an
armistace allowing occupation by allied troops

>The eternal roach breaks word on agreement and creates an army an attacks occupying troops against armistace

>Anatolia was going to be returned to Turkey with constantionple as the new capital

> Criminal ATTURK breaks armistace and murders all greeks in anatolia

>thus the modern state of Turkey si founded.

The whole thing is criminal and must finally be done away with.

here you go
raid and giant shoes to make sure none survive

Up to you fuckers were out of here.

Why didn't they just give Constantinople back to Greece then?

WW3 FINALLY STARTING

The all time classic
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

that scared the shit out of me

Turkey is exercising it's gained clout from the TANAP pipeline. Too soon, and he's flagrantly being a dick about it. He can get routed around, you know...

cuz you're gay

Now post the edit

Turkey confirmed for being in charge of European borders.

>Roaches want to be white so bad they'll start WW3 over it

Ok Eurowinnies grab the ankles you all gonna get plowed by moosies and that includes the ferocious vikings haha, I'm sure you all gonna like it.

I know they won't do it but Germans need to quit dwelling on the past, let go of the white guilt and vote AfD to save their homeland or forever lose it to Jews and Roaches.

Noooo, who will sell Döner then?

But what about Anzu?

Might be good in a way. More ((migrants)) flooding in all at once would cause a lot of strife & push people farther to the right quickly.