Blocks your path

Debate me user

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=lhMfoAJ61yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit he looks like a 12 year old with a goatee

>You got your ass kicked and your lunch money stolen every day in school, didn't you? *walks past and carries on with my day*

He needs to debate Richard Spencer, not the DIET-RIGHT

Step aside or else

Take a testoterone supplement then we'll talk

I could debate this little faggot and win.. Is it worth my time? No. Literally a no body.

Get this off fucking Sup Forums

When will they learn?

See this?
This is what happens when you jerk it multiple times a day when your going though puberty.
This guy could have been 6 inches taller with real shoulders.

Wtf I used to watch him back in his SC2 days. I would have thought he would be based as fuck. I had such a good time chillin on his streams. Sad day.

"I will defeat the nazis," he says in a squeaky voice.

He got fucking BEAT by some alt right youtuber, ragequit bad

twitch tv/videos/128503581

NakedApe just got raped by destiny

*trips over the dwarf*

He got angry at his mom on the phone for being religious while the stream was running and patronized her through the whole thing.
He's a turd.

lmao pencil-dicked dweeb

why did destiny rage quit then?

Sure. If you bet 10000 bucks on the clean factual debate.

link to vid muhammed

No thanks, I don't feel like catching AIDS

twitch tv/videos/128503581

Destiny get's fucking destroyed and then ragequits

>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Jesus, who the fuck is this Naked Ape individual and why is he so autistic?

>Fuck off, faggot!

"Who are you, and wtf do you think you're doing?"

Unsatisfactory response = punch to face and shove to ground.

naked ape is squeaky voiced faggot anyway

why does everyone have those headphones in the back. they're not even that good.

that just looks like that kid went full autism and claimed victory just right after saying lol jk I''m only pretending to be retarded, I can tell because he didn't debate a thing while destiny was trying to.

sponsorships/freebies or just being basic bitch gamerfags?

Right? He looks like 30 year old man from the neck up but looks like a literal child from the neck down. His frail, fucked up anatomy depresses the fuck out of me.

That beard looks like shit on that guy.

About what?

Wow it's that streamer who lost some Starcraft matches!

Those arms have not seen a lot of manual labor

too slow you can't debate properly with these poor skills kid

Destiny. unsubbed from everything he had, because i couldnt take watching someone who was so playfully shamless and intelligent fall so low as to defend his attackers.

I followed him from teamliquid sc2 beta days. To me he embodied fighting political correctness.
It all went downhill when he got reported/snitched on to sponsors a few times. And then it hit his wallet. If you didnt follow him all the time you would not see the gradual change, the incremental internalisation of caring about other peoples feelings to absurd degrees. Also, whoring himself with games, making choices based on his wallet.

I cant condemn responsibility and maturity, but i can condemn not realising ones own faults before pushing ideas onto others.

Unfiltered was somewhat of a relief. But now that i know its not happening, and having listened to him talk with Lauren Southern im sure the man i looked up to is gone.

There is nothing i could say to him and nothing of value to be gained from arguing himm or listening to him. He is an embodiment of being beaten into submission by political correctness.

This is sad. Pol loses to Destiny now you guys are resorting to making fun of him. Just take the L lmao

godDAMN Ape fucked him hard

Its beautiful, he tilted the fuck out of that cuck.

WHY SHILL THIS FAGGOT?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn I would have been 6'8"

START CALLING HIM
DEZ
DEZ TINY

I mean, he does that to look smarter. It's pretty fucking obvious.

The smartest and hardest opponent he has debated was MisterMetokur, and while I like Jim it's not like hes some politician/scientist/theorist. And what happened? Destiny got fucking destroyed.

If he even dared to debate Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Stefan, fuck even Gavin could probably easily wipe him up.

The dude does it for a nice little ego trip to look smarter to his shitty 15yr old liberal audience.

It depends. Estrogen makes you grow and also makes you taller. Nofap means higher testosterone which can convert to estrogen and trigger height growth. But there is a limit. Once hormones are saturated enough in your body your growth plates will close

*leans into the mic*

WRONG

I noticed the change in him hard, and I haven't followed his streaming shenanigans since 2013.

IMO, It all started when he called some Korean SC2 player a chink and the still young SJW/shitredditsays community tarred and feathered him. From that point, everything he said felt a bit stifled. Like he was holding back. He was never the old Destiny that shit streamed for a good time anymore, and that's all he was ever good at.

In the end, all Steven Bonnell amounts to is a cuck. Truly, no meme-ing. A numale whipped into submission. Sad!

What's his lifting schedule? I'm mad jealous desu

Debate THIS
>Unzips dick

does anyone know his height? for real

how did this child grow a beard? did his parents put growth hormone in his cereal?

>naked ape
>alt-right
I though he was some Sargon tier guy

5'7, 175cm

pretty sure him and sargon dont get along

Okay Elijah Wood

I was on his stream once, trying to convince him that video games are a waste of time. His answer = video games are good because masturbation feels good, and i need to masturbate.

post pics of yourself

it's a 10 year old picture or something lol

Who brought their kid?

Who the fuck is this pansy and why should I care?

He doesn't look like he would stand long in a brawl and he doesn't look like he leaves his mother's basement a whole lot either.

that was you?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=lhMfoAJ61yc

you came off as a highschooler who has no fucking knowledge of the actual world and no value of personal time

looks like your still posting on Sup Forums, shouldn't you be out learning a trade 24/7 or something?

tiny tiny man

5'7 is 169cm or am I wrong?

dog why aren't you learning how to play piano or something

It's 170cm.. I'd know cause I'm 5' 8..

Race mixing is bad
Debate me.

his dick pic is out there on the internet, he's packing a 7'', which is above average I believe.

>affrimative action is responsible for mismatch, the affect of which over time is the eroding of competence in our

>institutional faculty
>economic regulators
>cultural development

Also, black people, despite being only 13% of the population are responsible for several times over that's percentage of crime, violent and non-violent. We're not talking arrests, we're talking guilty verdicts.

Rehabilitation methods have lackened to provide "a way out" for blacks. This has had no affect other than literally giving them a get out of jail free option, which, looking at recidivism rates between the initiation of these policies at a percentile level to control one can see an overwhelming rise.

The evidence is clear: affirmative action, imposed by democrats, has ultimately hampered the black man and society at large.

What personal beef does he have with poor little Benji?

>WAHHHH where's his fucking degree?
>Muh cherrypicking!!!1!1
>I'm so much more dignified than him!

Shapiro is /notourguy/ but Destiny is somehow still a bigger cuck than him.

>the guy in this video unironically thinks he BTFO'd Destiny
>he just sat there and bumbled like a retard
fuck me, this is next level tier delusion

>pic related

why the fuck are you not doing something productive with your life why are you posting on Sup Forums this is not productive just like video games aren't productive.

why not go do something productive? why are you wasting your time reading this instead of being productive?

(You)

Don't underestimate him. He fights dirty, laughs like a retard, and won't talk about any other country but the United States. He is super PC. He's practically unstoppable.

You are right
I am sorry

timestamp fucker

>Blocks your path
I never slow down for speed bumps

You look like something out of a tolkien book

Can I get a summary of this guy's life?

Ape completely fucked him up and called him out on his bullshit and Destiny's response was to get mad and ragequit like a bitch while having the final word of "You're not prepared".

>played games like starcraft 2 "profesionally"
>was apparently pretty good
>starcraft 2 is no longer popular so neither he is
>still streams on twitch to a small audience
>cares more about politics than games

stop sliding my board you probable jew

Everyone always says this then comes out as a stuttering idiot like that last girl. Your opposition can be right sometimes believe it or not.

So a nobody. What about personal life? Is he the stereotypical nu-male cuck faggot paying child support for a son that isn't his?

>cares more about politics than games
no he doesn't. debating is just his new game, he couldn't care less about politics. he wants to shut down his opponent because he's competitive.

If you understand even remotely anything about the core of economics talking to him would be entirely futile. Plus he was being an autistic ass.

Thank you. (((They))) have already started shilling that Naked Ape got destroyed by Destiny. That would have been incredibly surprising to me, since I've seen Naked Ape debate people in Discord before. He is fucking B R U T A L.

His mind isn't even capable of operating within the parameters of where a real conversation would take place. Truths about civilization, race, tribal mentality, subversion, gender roles, religion, the ruling class, ideological subversion, history revisionism etc would all be completely lost on him because he spent his whole life being subverted with marxist doctrine and a debate to him is just a way of trying to call his opponent some form of the word biggot.
If I was to say to him "we need to stop blacks from coming to europe because they are much worse people than whites and will make our lives worse" he wouldn't even debate it. He would just consider that a "win" for him. Now he gets to virtue signal and show how not (((racist))) he is and no actual discussion will take place. I would be 100% right, he wouldn't debate it, but he would still leave the table thinking he won.
He is filling the void in his soul created by atheism with (((progressive))) doctrine because he can no longer feel virtuous through faith or the idea of being a good person and going to heaven. Now the only way he can feel virtuous is by slandering others as "bigots" so he can feel like he is standing up for the down trodden versus the evil oppressors. To try to convince him to stop what he is doing would be no different than going back in time 100 years and trying to convince a catholic to stop believing in God. It's not going to happen. He has been socially engineered much like everyone else and his particular type of mind has responded to that engineering in a way where there is no coming back for him.
Not to mention that his jew like debate tactics make him seem like he is being reasonable and intelligent when he is often just denying the truth with responses like "yeah I can see these statistics show your right but it's really not as simple as that and I think...[insert non-sequitur here]".

more like a whiny 12 year old
brutal = yelling SHUT UP SHUT UP DOUCHEBAG

>"Stop interrupting me!"
few minutes later
>"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP"
really gets my noggin a joggin

I wish i was tall as well.. masterrace my ass.

Bahahaha lookit the arms on that skinny bitch

I haven't watched the clip. I'll see if he's like that, which would be a massive disappointment. I remember when he debated a bunch of Bernie fags at once and left them speechless. Fuck, I was left speechless, because I was still getting mildly redpilled, and I thought to myself "wow, I wish I were that relentless".

>alt righters are literally autistic children
shocker

>He literally gives up on the economy point after doing a bunch of "SERIOUSLY" type statements and accusing Naked ape of being unprepared.

Mein kekels.

You can even see him get mad.

Who is NakedAPE? Is he talking about the JQ and White Nationalism? If not hes not alt right

I watched the video. What the fuck are you talking about? Nakid Ape absolutely blew Destiny the fuck out with economic arguments until he literally started shaking.

>I literally can't deal with the idea that immigration leads to impoverishment of poor for the enrichment of the wealthy

>FUCK dude I need to play video games

>I can't deal with this

Nakid Ape can cite his arguments from Harvard economists like George Borjas, and yet Destiny spends 30 minutes tarnishing him as irrational. You can tell he was shaken from the encounter.

I'll admit Destiny did seem like a little bitch at the end

But the issue Destiny had is that because Ape was saying an expert's opinion didn't mean shit and how Ape saw the info in another way and Destiny seemed to feel that because he and Ape aren't Econ experts that it wasn't worth continuing if they can't agree on an experts opinion. People with higher understanding on the topic than them.

Still I don't like the way Destiny ended it.

>DUDE JUST TAKE THE ENITRE POPULATION OF MEXICO IT'LL DECREASE THE PRICE OF GOODS LMAO

Have you ever stopped to think that the gradual change came from maturing? That maybe an edgy kid says edgy shit, because he is an edgy kid? Not because he is fighting political correctness?

>Nakid Ape can cite his arguments from Harvard economists like George Borjas
When Destiny brought up an economist the ape started talking about appeals to authority and how he's wrong
It was a complete shit show from both sides

Fuck, meant for