Is white supremacy un-American? Asking for a friend

Is white supremacy un-American? Asking for a friend.

Nope, it's what the founding fathers wanted.

America was 92% white in the 50s.

America has an undeniably long history of white supremacy. How can it be un-American?

It can't be anti-american, it is fundamentaly american because we europeans have, I mean had, before the brownies invasion, national or local ethnicies to be proud, the white man didn't exist in our vocabulary, the french, the german, the spanish, the russian, whatever did exist. Even Hitler, who was kind of an alien in European nationalism and talked about race before nation, never defended the concept of white race, which excluse a lot of you guys consider " white people ".

Huwite nationalism was forged for a nation of mutts without real identities. White nationalism is an american fantasy.

>were the founders unamerican?
Lel

Virtue signaling liberals met a brown person once and they were alright.
Therefore, they want to import millions of third world brown people.

>mutts
Perfect word to describe france, a nation of nordic-celtic-gallic-italian-jews

No

America was built on it

And we stayed proud of those regional identities until the french revolution and Jacobinism who transform us into mutts and pretty much killed our culture, thanks for proving my point. See, before Jacobinism, each region of France have a distinct culture, language, we talked provencal in the south, gaellic in Bretagne, and we were proud of our regional identities. This gives birth to the light of Europe, and to a diverse and rich culture. We were only unified under the figure of the King and Catholicism, but France wasn't an unified land. Then the retarded revolutionnaries came, kill the king, kill the cultures, forced french, forced fake patriotism towards the french republic, destroyed our monasteries and killed our priests, and created the Whore of Babylon we call post-revolutionnary France made of disgusting mutts without roots and and who spread its cancer through Europe since then. Thanks, again, for proving my point.

>point
Did you make one?
Most of the Spaniard and Italians are recent immigrants. If anything, you're more multicultural than we are.

America NO!

Pic also related.

How did sweetie girl find that post?

My point was that real nationalism can't be based on something as vague and irreal as the white race but on local and strong cultural identities.

You replied by telling me that it was also the case for France, who is indeed a nation of mutts, and I then show you that indeed, since France has become a nation of mutts without real roots, it have gradually became shittier and shittier, thus proving my point. No real nationalism without a real culture, and " white race " is the same thing as the " French Republic ", abstract and modern constructions for mutts.

because someone at the media decided to make this an legitimate issue of white supremacy. bess being a jewish journalist was on the scene.

Being so is a traitorous mindset and is also self sabotaging to its core.

White supremacy is as American as mom and apple pie

This post is scarier than any horror movie

Oh I thought she was lurking

>diversity is our strength

Someone remind her that she will never be a WASP.

WHY didn't you listen?

Will someone hate fuck that condescending chic to oblivion already. She is like nails on a chalkboard.

Does that bitch have a job? Is she fucking some twitter admin?

>If diversity is strength why do jews marry almost exclusively jews?
>Why only jews get automatic citizenship for Israel?
that's what I ask every jew that says that.