Why cant France build cars?

Why cant France build cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxRGKaCCMMA
youtube.com/watch?v=iejDWSQEsqI
gmauthority.com/blog/2017/03/cadillac-calls-the-escala-concept-a-potential-addition-to-future-product-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Krauts can

Ask that question when your cars aren't repair proof. There's a reason you fucks lost 2 world wars

cars

japs > german > france and others > USA > china

How is car building related to a World War? German cars and tanks back then were for a long time the best vehicles known to mankind.

/thread

Times change Hans. German engineering became a meme in the 90s. The only people who buy your overpriced cars are niggers or rich people who don't mind getting raped every time they get an oil change

Costa Rica knows whats up.

>

It works tho. Its shit for you because you ae the consumer on the other end but we get tons of euromoney for it. We even want to open a BMW plant in Mexico so we can flood your market with shitty Mexican "Made in Germany" cars that 40% of the spic population of USA will buy in the future.

>metric
>repair proof

How do you justify buying an American car though? You can't possibly think that non-military American cars are anything but garbage.

This. My brother-in-law works for ford and knows more people higher up the chain. He's almost a millionaire and he's surprised how they pay shit wages and make shit vehicles (besides the f150) and the people still eat it up

>spic population of USA will buy in the future
m8 the day spics stop driving pickups with lowered suspensions and gaudy paint jobs is the day Hell freezes over.

The price of the car isn't the only problem or the only thing a smart person looks at. You also have to factor in maintaining said vehicle so even if Mexico started building your shitty BMWs and Mercedes they'd still be built in such a way only rich people would be able to afford them.

started off right but got the order messed up

Jap>Korean>>American>>>>>>>>European>>>China

I have a Peugeot 504
They make pretty decent transportation devices

Chevy and Ford aren't entirely awful, parts are comparatively cheap when you look at European cars. Even domestic made aftermarket parts will kick your ass financially for a BMW or Benz.

Besides I drive a beat up old Hyundai and everything I've had to fix on it was pretty even compared to Toyota or chevy cars

2CV was pretty based.

>never having to get raped by the tool salesman for a socket set only German car manufacturers use

> never having to spend 50 bucks on a radiator hose because BMW doesn't make anything easy

> never having to put 12 spark plugs into a V6

> implying lug bolts were ever a good idea

>french cars
>bad

Try a british car if you want truly terrible.

Let's be honest. The Japs are pretty much the only nation that still make half-decent, reasonably-priced cars anymore. German cars have sucked for decades. You krauts are pretty much riding off your reputation at this point.

>Chevy and Ford aren't entirely awful
They are completely awful though, and parts are so much cheaper because you're in the US obviously. Car manufacturers almost always subsidize their domestic market. The overall quality of Ford and Chevy (with a couple of exceptions) is complete garbage compared to pretty much any European car (even the Eastern European crap). But hey, at least they didn't make a cuck superbowl commercial I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=MxRGKaCCMMA

Koreans make OK cars too, though only for poor people.

That is an absolute work of beauty. Truly the product of the white race.

>They are completely awful though

Nice dated narrative. Get with the times Achmed.

If there are any Japs, I would like to thank them for designing my pigfat Civic Type R.

Arigatōgozaimashita senpai

I get bored with the Krauts being the talking point of brexit because of their cars.

Name any german car that gets even close to the level of prestige a Bugatti car outfitted by Hermes reaches.

Ford is decent faggot. At least they still have somewhat normal engines, not a fucking cuck 2 liter diesel for a big SUV.

When exactly do you propose American cars started becoming good again? Most people would agree their quality has been in a steady decline for 50 years. American cars are well known for their shitty quality.

>Name any german car that gets even close to the level of prestige a Bugatti car outfitted by Hermes reaches.
A Bugatti car outfitted by Hermes reaches.

France has made cars the Germans are literally incapable of conceiving.
And the Japs make better cars than you anyway, even the South Koreans kek.

Bugatti is a french brand, even if its main shareholder is a german group.
Hermès is as french as can get, too.

The only not shit Fords(and the only ones that actually sell) are in fact designed and engineerd by their european branch and manufactured anywhere but in the us my american friend.

They started to turn around some over the last 10 years or so. It's not mind-bending shit show it used to be in the 90s and aughts.

They still have a ways to go, but a lot of people are in it for a cheap appliance vehicle that looks nice and has features. I was in a somewhat recent US rental minivan on vacation last summer and it was nothing to write home about but it was nice enough for its indented purpose and pretty darn utilitarian like you'd want in a minivan.

>putting korean cars up that high
You ever had to rebuild one and see the absolute shit quality they are? At least any of yorups cars looks decent and you can't see the fucking casting lines. Mitsubishi didn't give a shit and Hyundai is fucking too garbage to spend a little time cleaning up the engine.
>9 minutes on.
youtube.com/watch?v=iejDWSQEsqI
The only reason why KIA and Hyundai sell is because they have large warranties that cover their cheaply made parts.

>not knowing that Bugatti is owned by German company, VW since 1998
>Veyron and Chiron are engineered and produced by VW.

kek

>This is a first-generation 1992 1.6L Hyundai Elantra small-combustion-chamber head
So this 25 year old cylinder head is somehow representative of modern Korean cars, ok.

because france has never been really into industrialism like germany uk and italy have. the laws have always favoured the services industry.

Look at this fucking mammal. Is it a lion?

redpill me on range rovers

I wanna get one within a year

>can't build cars
>bugatty veyron fastest street legal car in the world

you think any bit of their shits changed?

>Marchionne lobbied publicly in 2015 to merge his company with GM, and was soundly rebuffed. But he is not giving up.

>"I never close any doors," he said in Geneva, and "may shamelessly try knocking on the GM door again, or any door" if it is a "good thing to do for the business."

>But Marchionne says the PSA-Opel deal reduces by about 15 percent the synergies FCA could reap from a tie-up. He says a merger with GM is still worth pursuing, but conceded that after leaving Europe, GM may be even less inclined to talk with FCA.

>GM President Dan Ammann confirmed that notion in Geneva, telling reporters: "We weren't interested before and we're even less interested now."

>Marchionne suggested that FCA's door is now open to Volkswagen Group.

>"I have no doubt that at the relevant time VW may show up and have a chat," he said, adding that PSA-Opel "threatens VW most, creating a No. 2 on its heels."

>Combining would strengthen VW's foothold in North America through Chrysler and would address FCA's lack of scale in Asia. Still, Wolfsburg seems uninterested.

>"We are not ready for talks about anything ..." VW CEO Matthias Mueller told Reuters, adding: "I haven't seen Marchionne for months."

I guess the thought of a Hellcat Passat is not so far-fetched now!! Kek

Range Rover and Jaguar tainted by pooinloo, Tata

Are you mad at your money?

It doesn't matter who owns it, it's like saying Jaguar or Land Rover are indian. Just no.

w-wat do u mean?

In case you didn't know the Frogs used the Eiffel Tower as a billboard for Citroen.
I've learned about it from a novel set in the epoch.

>this is what the French consider luxury

And they want to bring this shit here

I see so many odd-brand little bubble cars like that near me these days I can see how they'd think about doing that.

t. somewhat major city that went hard multikulti in recent years

Fuck you op
Peugeot made some of the greatest station wagons of all time

t. grew up with 505 S

Actually, this is what they consider luxury

And Citroen still has the patent on their hydraulic suspension, which is fucking amazing. Lexus can't touch that ride quality.

>Citroen concept that will never be built

And here's an American concept that is pretty much confirmed at Geneva to be built

Bugatti is entirely a VW creation. The original Bugatti died in 1963. VW just bought the name rights.

They have come a long way. i30 is overall better car than gold or corolla, and cost fraction of the price. Their engines are simpler and more robust than the shitshow that come from VAG, nissan and renault or toyota, even performance is not that bad - yes you get lover power per liter than others new cars but engine will last. Look at taxis - only korean, there are magentis that make 700k km and drive on shitty fuel and subpar LPG system (if you don't know LPG fucks the engine most modern cars don't work good with LPG, ford for example don't have engine that can work with LPG for more than 30 years). Hyundai and Kia are the modern workhorses, if you don't remember reliability what made the german cars its name 50 years ago. Sure they have lemons but compact and midsize cars are great if you consider the what you pay.

If I had money for the car on your pic (50K usd?) I will get something else. I will not get car that looks like offroader but is worse than A4 allroad or other less SUV looking crossover and is just overpriced jag F-pace. Get the the jag if you want car like that it is 20% cheaper. I will personally get F150 raptor for that kind of money, at least it look like fun car and you live near usa and can get it.

lets be far, USA cars are built in china and fucking Mexico

;_; fuck globalist

sauce?

>caddy
>nigger mobile
>grandpa car

I daily drive a CTS coupe breh

Though after getting cockteased by the Elmiraj, I don't know if I can trust the hipsters who've taken over Cadillac these last few years.

But I rented a Citroen sedan last time I was in Europe, and holy fucking God that suspension. It's like being in a BMW that's flying a couple of inches over the ground. Apparently they've all got it. Jay Leno rants about it.

gmauthority.com/blog/2017/03/cadillac-calls-the-escala-concept-a-potential-addition-to-future-product-plan/

>2 world wars
> Implying baguetteland hasn't lost every single war it's ever been involved in

>inb4 small dick
You just cant talk shit about germany's car quality, had class E for 12 years and not a SINGLE problem.

Compare C7 Corvette to Porsche 911 at similar power output. Chevy is cheaper, as comfortable, as fast or faster, better fuel economy, better handling, and more reliable (GM Truck drivetrains are tough as balls, easily make 300K miles before major repair is needed.

Well shit, thanks for the advice. Got any recommendations on which cor to get for someone whose taste is classy yet adventurous for an SUV?

Pay for that wall!

Because they've been black muslims for decades now

American > Japanese >German > Korean desu

Those rims are nigger tier desu. Maybe get a BMW

Only whites have ever made beautiful classic work of art cars like the Morgan or the Bel Air.

German cars are best cars

Nothing beats a fucking Mercedes Benz.
The level of comfort, combined with the speed is perfect.
Especially in the new S Class with magic body control.
You dont hear anything, you dont feel any bumps anything

Muricans cant build cars for shit. Pretty much any not-poorfag in the US wants a German car. Even all the fucking celebirties drive one.

Lexus tried to copy fucking Mercedes, but failed. Same reason why rich people wont drive Lexus

>Potential
>"... statements could be taken another way."

kek

I know that Caddy acknowledges that Escalade (aka glorified Chevy Suburban) is their determined flagship. Making a flagship sedan just doesn't make good business sense. See XTS and DTS

Pic related: Interior of CT6

The goofy-looking old Citroens were pretty cool and ahead of the times in many aspects.

This desu. I can fix my buick for less than 1000$ even if the transmission shits the bed lol good luck doing that with a (insert Euroshitting car)

>polak telling me about what's nigger tier
>BMW literally nigger car for every poor Pawel
Tell me what's nigger tier about stock rims

Nobody outside of your hometown cares about your fucking pickup truck. The only reason its widely used in the US is to carry ur fatass

I'm not familiar with bulgarian taxis but over here, its either a chrysler product or a ford, both have proven to be work horses no matter how shitty the car company.
To put things in perceptive here in the us, I can go pay ~17000 for a Soul that gets 27 MPG or I can for spend ~18000 and get an Impreza that gets 31-32 MPG (depending on the model) and can do more with it.
Corollas here are indestructible, they usually get traded in before they grenade.
I don't know what it's like for you though.

The XTS sells extremely well though, more than alot of German brands

I would cut my peepee off, just to own one of these

Sergio is a nut job that is going to cost a lot of people their jobs.

Well they can't build good tanks. They got steamrolled in WW2, they figured they'd leave any and all mechanical expertise to others.

What the fuck did they do to that gear lever it looks like a goddamn clitoris

yeah, who needs Top Gear when you got jay Leno

Do you even know what a clit looks like?

American cars are cheap plastic and fuel eating shits. Nothing good about them. People who talk shit about Mercedes cant afford one

Fuck that new SCREW F150 Lariat aluminum body shit and ecoboost for 50,000$. Ford lost me on their new shit trucks....

I think that there are few nations, who made decent cars, Koreans have really stepped up game recently, Hyundai is now like jap cars of 80's (which were best), Italian cars still have soul and nowadays are actually more reliable than German cars. It's not that that they've improved so much (they have improved), but that Germans realised they could do French thing and make fortune on repairs. Also Swedes make decent cars, still more reliable than German cars. Definitely on the roll right now. Japanese have partially lost they identity, what to make (just look at recent Toyota squished look and Nissan abominations), Mazda still makes decent cars, they even finally fixed the rust issue, (more or less).
American cars, dreadful. Only Euroford makes some interesting cars, but not exactly most reliable, still probably best American brand out there.

That's not fair, the only reason why American cars suck nowadays is because they're made in China and Mexico. To be fair, America used to be the king of automobiles.

If I had the money I'd just get an Aston Martin.

Most Citroens today are no longer equipped with air suspension. It is a sad world we live in. :(

>Hyundai
>Good

Why doesn't that lion rampant have a body? Its legs are attached directly to eachother. It's a spiderlion.

>Bugatti is entirely a VW creation. The original Bugatti died in 1963. VW just bought the name rights.

Funny how that suddenly killed the notion, germans can't build cars.

>Martin.
VW computer based suspension does same thing, cheaper and better so basically time has eaten any benefits of that suspension system, at least that is what some people claim, that and of course the costs. I personally think it was a mistake, it has such a strong brand for Citroen, should have put more effort into introducing something better and proving it's better.

Lease it bro.. Fuckers are always in the shop.. If you buy one new get extended warranty... Electrical issues major problems-like all UK cars

>The XTS sells extremely well though, more than alot of German brands

True, thanks to "fleet sales" aka rental cars

XTS is a cheap, popular, pseudo-luxury rental car.

That's what I meant BMW is for niggers.
The rims are too thin, basically the worst rims and wheels too. I know they're stock, they probably put them to appeal to niggers. Maybe it's a matter of taste desu, but I prefer slightly thicker rims, more turbine-like.

japs are connected to European Manufacturers NISSAN is part owner of RENAULT and share parts

This nigga knows what the fuck is up

The new interiors are disappointing as hell though.

They've actually had a few good ones user.

True desu

Yeah, VW would shut down unprofitable Fiat in USA. VW finally gets Ferrari and Alfa Romeo.

I wonder what will VW do with Jeep, Dodge, Ram, and Chrysler? Chrysler would be slashed.