>March 15
>Senate confirmation hearing of Trump Labor Secretary nominee Alexander Acosta
>the man who oversaw Jeffrey Epstein's "unusual" plea deal
>as many as 40 victims between ages 13-17
>10 yrs to life if convicted
>defense attorneys work out "secret non-prosecution deal"
>pleads guilty, receives 18 months, serves only 13
>additional evidence comes out after guilty plea
>Acosta tells media "Had these additional statements and evidence been known, the outcome may have been different. But they were not known to us at the time."

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alexander-acosta-trump-labour-secretary-nominee-plea-deal-miami-jeffrey-epstein-a7624286.html
>Acosta to be questioned about Epstein on Wednesday
>By Senate
>On national TV
>March 15

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maRT3TEcRLs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Auroville
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/7417864.stm
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1699572
ted.com/tedx/events/16571
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Auroville take down commences.

You realize Trump did some shit with Epstein too right?

>Did you ever socialize with Trump in the presence of underage girls?
>"I plead the fifth, sir"

kys, Blueshare.

Interesting. I'm not sure what this could imply though, legally speaking.

Epstein had far closer ties to the Clintons and rigged his island with surveillance equipment. Frankly, if there was anything damning on Trump regarding Epstein, it probably would have been used during the campaign.

his lawyer is the problem too

So this is what all the shills are shitting bricks about.

They must protect their pedo masters at any and all costs.

and they've successfully slid it to the bottom.

>33
prep the nooses

bump for merica!

bump

it all ties to pedogate. all of it.
Acosta, Tillerson, and Sessions got appointed for their willingness to prosecute pedogate.

So what's happening here?
Trump nominates him, he gets questioned, spills some beans, media outrage at Trump over pedo enabling nominee, Trump promises to investigate them all fully, profit?

Is this wishful thinking? Some user set me right.

What is with this weird motherfuckers hair?

sinister grandma looking cunt

DELETE THI

hero posting to fight the slide

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Apparently, Trump wasn't happy with what was going on according to the butler.

The 15th is a day of many happenings. Hopefuiiy we'D mAke it past the next few daYS.

Is this good or bad?

good

FINALLY.

I've been trying to spread the word to the dumbfucks on this board for over a week. Shit gets slid and full of faggy comments every time.

THIS IS THE MARCH 15th HAPPENING, FAGGOTS!!!!

Remember after the 15th, get the fuck out while you can.

>March 15th

Damn, a lot of shit happening on the 15th

As I understand it either Acosta is legit and Trump wants him in the circle, or he's a mole and he's throwing him in front oa firing squad... anyone got any better theories?

its light shining on a very dark and cheesy place about which this board and others have been autist schreeching for some time now.

Checked

All has been preordained. The innocence of children is our fuel.

Move along, not your concern.

He looks like David Cross in a wig

Epstein, the self proclaimed co-founder of the Clinton Foundation :^)

What's this video about?

youtube.com/watch?v=maRT3TEcRLs

Yeah, Trump is deep in with the yids.

He's right, Schlomo.

I know what I'm doing for my birthday

www.auroville.org

Go there. But NOT after the 15th. It's going to be the topic of a massive release centered on pedophilia/ child trafficking/organ farming.

It's the prototype of a One World government with a religion - a real religion - based around the hag who envisioned and founded the city with some pooinloo. It's odd, to say the least. There are many accusations of organized sex rings that are searchable online. Look there and start looking for the truth, but we are quickly running out of time.

www.auroville.org

There is also a real connection to Clinton Foundation

The Auroville.org is okay until the 15th. We are running out of time and we have to look. There are enough of us to do anything. We were given this info as a starting place. We have to start now. Together.
-------------------------

>Subash + Sanjeev
>Pioneers in Experimental Education
In 1993, Subash conducted an experiment with 12 kindergarten children in using Glenn Doman Word Flash Cards method to verify its authenticity. It proved successful. He has since been a pioneer in experimental education at Isai Ambalam School at Auroville. Sanjeev has been complimenting Subash’s efforts through rural STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) program to explore integrated learning of these interrelated streams through programming, hardware, robotics, problem solving, strategy games, etc.

Look for more about what they do. I haven't yet. This was in the credits of this
ted.com/tedx/events/16571

There is also a real connection to Clinton Foundation

If digits Trump goes to jail

to visit Chuck Schumer and spit on his face.

Blueshare is learning.

bump for the destruction of mankind

Bump this shirt.

My shirt has a bump in it.

Hang about...

How is Acosta related to Trump? I don't get it, and I'm unironically worried about clicking all those links.
If he oversaw the plea deal, why did Jeff get off so easy?

user the meme is funny and whatever but 1.) we know the CIA makes memes 2.) we know shills use memes to derail our conversation 3.) this thread/topic is promising. Please go meme literally anywhere else on this MS Paint online school

I've essentially had to tell everyone in my life "now that Trump won, power is back to being out of my hands, so please don't argue with me anymore. I'm 100% convinced of that evil people run the world because I have exposed myself to the raw facts of reality. I know in my heart justice will be served but I don't know when. I garuntee that someday I will be proven right about all of this, so until that day comes can we please not bring it up because it psychologically is taking a toll on me both being called a liar/made fun of/insulted/being Cassandra and having to explain everything over and over again. This stuff has fundamentally changed my worldview so at the very least please just let it be." Everyday I poke around the web to learn what's going on, and everyday I baka more and more as (((everything))) distracts the public from the real story happening rn. I understand now what people mean when they talk about living in eventful times.

There IS a Great Conflict brewing, and I'm willing to participate as is my duty to my nation, but I'm focused on living a full life and spreading my values to the future generations. I don't want to die in some conflict. I believe Europe will overall need violence to undo the damage the globalists have caused, and I wish my eurobro's the best. In my country, (((unrest))) threatens my communities but I think we can handle alright as is.

This post is a little vague and all over the place, but basically thanks OP for making this thread. The black hats won't win. Someday we'll see Hillary, Podesta, obama and all the rest hang like Saddaam did, and that's the image I picture in my mind that motivates me to keep doing what I'm doing.

Spoopie

bumperino

I'm right there with you, user.

The links are clean. The Auroville link should NOT be visited after the 15th.

You can find the same links by searching "Auroville child trafficking pedophilia"

>tfw Moloch stops answering your prayers

BUMP

Don't die for bankers.

They've robbed us for so long that once again human life is a financial liability.

My advice if there is a war is to do infrastructure damage and avoid killing as many people as possible.

People = liability

Infrastructure = assets

Damaging infrastructure reduces the jews assets

>mfw

trumpcucks confirmed for pedo apologists

Who are you? Seaman?

Can you just tell me, did Acosta deliberately help Jeffrey?

bump

I got a feeling we're going to win big league anons.

stop making me hungry

If I saw this loser at a bar, I would think too myself: "Oh man, look at this manchild. Can't beat him up, he would probably cry or something."

I mainly lurked and got in on the memes for years, but since 2015 I've completely abandoned Reddit save the_donaldish subs (even those though :c) and migrated here. I've also fucked with Voat and infinite chan since conceptions. Here tho I really believe is the best system or whatever. I'm with YOU user. We here know what's up. We're family. It sucks learning that nornies can only save themselves (they won't), but never lose hope. We will see justice served. We're the good guys

>Post yfw youre still alive but Hillary isnt

>Do not return to Sup Forums after march 15

B-but

Literally the most evil face I've ever seen

spoopy indeed.

Bread sliding fast.

sorry I'm stupid but what is the significance? Is he going to spill the beans on the new evidence or something and expose people?

"You must remember, my fellow-citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and that you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."

have you ever heard the mainstream media mention Jeffrey "Lolita Express" Epstein?

March 15, the veil begins its ascent.

>Who are you? Seaman?
kek

Ok sometimes I get freaked out and this is one such time. There's no way I could get in trouble for visiting a website, right? Could anyone give me a few different explanations as to how I could get into trouble for visiting Sup Forums on March 16th after the assumed happening?

Idk if I believe that FBI user though. If he really understood Sup Forums then he would know
>you
>can
>never
>leave
And that
>you're
>here
>forever

dust off those twitter accounts anons...

>his lawyer is the problem too

The man had the balls when questioned about his relationship to a pedophile pimp to bring out the name Lady de Rothschild.

CHECKED

but not a lot of people are gonna turn on cspan and watch the hearing or whatever, whereas msm will cover something else for most of it not the entire news cycle.
I guarantee it.

Rothschilds run the CNP & the pedo rings.

He is really saying "fuck off, I answer to Rothschilds not you"

dude,i don't know what to make of it

>Tillerson
explain

Where are we supposed to go?

Will Sup Forums anons walk the deserts of the internet between the kingdoms of reddit and Jewgle forever wandering without a home.

>We the Jews now

we will expose them all in time
kek willing

>[epstein] was donating $50 gorillion dollars
>for evolutionary biology
>for ............

I'm in Kansas which is at least two states away from the sea, so no?

Can you imagine the perp walk. How long do we have to wait? It's getting excruciating.

Pic related

Lollllz my wifi fucked yo on that post. I'm me guys

>id changed

What's going on in this thread?

Is the march 15th meme real? I thought it was just a meme

I'm an idiot.

Why can't we come back to Sup Forums after the 15th?

If Trump is in charge, why would we all go to jail?

fucking checked, Kek is here boys

Didn't trump appoint Acosta?

I've heard trump knows about ""pizza gate"" so maybe this is his way of blowing the lid off of all it.

The senate needs to really grill him.

Have a (you) for good taste.

Larry fucking Summers too? He's basically tied into to every elite organization on earth.

Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral, Federal Reserve, Group of 30, Dean of Harvard... all that shit.

Same boat anonbro. Stay safe. Stay sane. War has changed and we are privates in a private army. Godspeed.

Bill looks like he can hardly wait so maybe not long?

you speak like a retarded 8 year old nigger

Will Gowdy have anything to do with this Senate grilling?