TURN ON FOX NEWS

SHITS CRAZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZYcBWZ4RpUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D1YVBP0lIxo
mediaite.com/online/brooke-baldwin-gamely-referees-intense-interview-with-mike-brown-documentarian/
youtube.com/watch?v=GZSb00oSzuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stream nao

quick rundown

EXCUSE ME MISS, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
MY FILM WILL SHOW THE PUBLIC THE TRUTH

Had to cut the cuck because he was going crazy

Rewind back a bit

youtu.be/ZYcBWZ4RpUQ

dude went off the deep end BIGLY

that shit was hilarious

And it's over. What did he say?

thank you satan

Here you go

I caught the end of it. What's the basic gestalt?

Jew filmaker on right attempting to exonerate michael brown looses his shit on live tv because dindus be gettin keeled and sheeeiiit and cops aint gettin in trouble like the black man be doin all the damn time.

>116510321
I missed it. What happened?

???

I think he's putting on an act to make publicity for the documentary. He doesn't care if it leads to riots, if anything that just means more publicity. Hopefully he is sued for damages and makes nothing off the shit documentary.

Does this blacked filmmaker have a Twitter?

A video comes out showing that Michael Brown tried to buy shit with drugs, the employee said no and made him return the goods. NIggers are trying to say he made a trade for the cigarellos and came around later to collect payment. I'm honestly confused how niggers line of thinking works sometimes.

holy shit he's gone leftist Alex Jones-tier

shit was crazy guys. Dude has some serious white guilt. Honestly, his stupid video is just an attempt to stir up more race riots. Seriously, why the fuck would you wait three years to release an edited video attempting to claim that michael brown isn't a fucking criminal while showing him exchanging a bag of weed for goods?

The noggers don't believe anything because they won't take the time to analyze it. CNN is hoping that saying "Michael Brown" is enough to trigger them to chimpout.

Fox being fox by showing a picture where Michael Brown is literally the grim reaper

Basic gestalt was director claimed mike brown had dropped off weed to pick up cigs the next day, so he never robbed the store as people thought.

Which doesn't matter.

Except that fact was btfo by further vid released by store owners showing he tried to trade weed for cigs but was kicked the fuck out then next day he returned and just stole the cigs.

So the director lied about something that doesnt even matter with regards to his death due to running at an officer; all just to make mike brown look like a nice weed dealer and not a thief, but he accidently just proved both, and is just btfo.

>tl;dr mike brown is a nig version of ricky from trailer park boys, and since its real life, not TV, he got fucking shot dead.

Started screaming that the 3 seperate investigations were all wrong and repeated old lies about the case, then started screaming about how many niggers are killed each year.

>nigger
>logical thinker

Pick one.

just caught that, holy shit what a faggot

>there was one shot to the top of the head and another shot that hit the ground therefore Mike was innocent

this man may unironically be retarded

This faggot is trying to get publicity for his documentary. He doesn't give two fucks about dead niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1YVBP0lIxo

just go back a little bit, fag sounds like hes about to cry

>michael brown didn't commit petty theft, he was dealing drugs and assaulted a store owner!
>checkmate racists!

holy shit niggers, he's here!!!

>tl;dr mike brown is a nig version of ricky from trailer park boys, and since its real life, not TV, he got fucking shot dead.

My sides, this is the best description of the whole shitshow I've seen yet

Guy went batshit trying to promote his pos movie

@Jason_Pollock

Holy fuck, the numbers

mediaite.com/online/brooke-baldwin-gamely-referees-intense-interview-with-mike-brown-documentarian/

he really is fucking retarded
>this drug deal does not prove he was a drug dealer

well maybe they can get a vid of the interview that isn't a live stream.

He was a mess, had high energy though

lmao he's neurotic

damn. quad trips in only 30ish posts. what kind of odds are we talkin?

This one works for me

And he reached for the policeman's gun for the cardio

Trevor, give me your cigarettes. I'll trade you some weed when I get some

>cmon, cigs lets go boys

34:30

A fucking Pollock

The numbers mason! What do they mean!

His HEad was DoWn
hE gOt ShoT on tHa GroNd

Seriously what is with this narration? It's like super amateur hour. I wouldn't call this guy a filmmaker for shit.

Wow I guess KEK wanted me to tell you that you're a faggot and need to go back to Sup Forums

This fucking guy

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BLACKS ARE IN JAIL!?

You mean criminal, blacks??

I watched it. He looked & sounded fucking crazy. 10 to 1 this guy let's his wife/gf take the BBC.

Im confused, are they saying the vid where hes harassing the clerk was filmed on a different day than the one he got shot? Cuz i know i saw a vid of him harassing a clerk.

Why Sup Forums? WHY IS IT ALWAYS A JEW?!

FOR NOTHING
FOR NOTHING

DELETE THIS

They're saying he had a right to the cigarellos because he traded "goods".

jesus fucking christ...

CAN I GET THE BASIC GESTALT

Uh... I'm not your typical Sup Forumslack when it comes to the Jews, but even I know that yes, they use it for sympathy.

>legally purchase thing one day
>this allows me to get the same thing 12 hours later for free

I just...

>people like this ONLY have jobs/funding because their tribe status

LOL IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Another race-baiting asshole made famous by fox news.

>Import Muslims
>wonder why more and more of the population hates Jews

He never even purchased shit, the guy gave the weed back. Trying to purchase something with not-money is not a purchase, he robbed the place.

this is the stupidest shit. dumb fucking jews don't realize the niggers are the first to talk shit about the dirty jews once they are out of the room.

I Seent it. fuck niggers.

>dear white people, stop telling people what to do
>is white

>(((filmmaker)))
>that curly kike hair

He has a point guys

This nigga woke as fuck

You are biased by your white privilege. PoC understand the intricacies of barter and poverty better than you ever could.

I still can't believe the Left can't understand this one.
>Yeah, and see how well it worked out for THEM?

The guy they had on after this assclown was better.
All this evidence, including the video, has been available to the public since 2014. This deuchebag filmmaker is trying to incite controversy to sell his film.

>letting immigrants in is good
>but pilgrims were bad
>because pilgrims killed the locals off almost completely
>but immigrants are good

i-i'm confused...

You hear that Sup Forums? you're not doing enough

It's shocking that 7/8 don't.

>dealing drugs in front of video surveillance

What can I do to help my local police?

It's only 1 in 8 because most people have the sense to lie to the survey taker

Pollock's meme game is on point

>heh you think immigrants are bad huh? well check out the pilgrims, they were immigrants and they were evil racists and destroyed the natives and wait..

is he jewish? or just a shabbos goy?

Believe me, I'd do all I could to help police with murders if I could, but I live in a predominately white area and can't be bothered to drive for hours every time a nig needs to be put down.

Does the JQ seem a tad too obvious? I mean every race-baiting, liberal, corrupt person seems to be so openly Jewish... Could there a conspiracy within a conspiracy or are this children-of-the-oven really that stupid?
I mean, they must be geniuses to get where they are now, but are falling due to leaks that could easily be prevented. Like if this people wanted Assange dead, he'd be dead by now. I'm just confused as to why these elitist Jews who have so much power and control would make things so bloody obvious

no that dog is probably a nigbull

Got it!
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs -In contact with aliens -Possess psychic-like abilities -Control france with an iron but fair fist -Own castles & banks globally -Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line -Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) -Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth -First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies -both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 -Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them -They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now -The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? -They learned fluent French in under a week -Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff -The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society -In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

most of them are tools, they just happen to be the same race as the people who want to rule the world

he a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong. just tryna get his bone in this doggy dog world

>"[the events] that happened eleven o' clock- I'm sorry, one o' clock (((the morning)))"

get you lies straight

this has been funny

>he was just a drug dealer

i guess he wasnt a saint :(

So they're admitting it? They're admitting that mass immigration is terrible.

Yes, it ended terrible wrong for the injuns, so why we should let it happen again?
So if immigrants are so bad as they say, why we should let them in?
I don't understand, how they cannot see the doublethink? How they cannot see their hypocrisy?

THE FUCK IS HE DOING TO THAT DOGGO

Every fucking time. I am about out of patience for these fucking kikes.

REMINDER:

Frame 394, a short documentary made by an autistic liberal Leaf, shows that Officer Michael Slager shot Walter Scott after Scott took his taser.

Scott threw it out of the line of site of Slager, who thought he still possessed it, so he took the shot because he was in fear for his life.

The media has not shown this documentary or the clip inside it at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZSb00oSzuY

Meanwhile, this Michael Brown conspiracy is old news. Been on liberal blogs since 2014.

Really makes you think.

He's not white he's ethnically Jewish (semitic)

Jews aren't white.

He is a white jew, yes. It's like an albino nigger but with less soul.

Perfect