If you're over 32 and not making more than 50,000 USD a year you are a degenerate, and not successful

If you're over 32 and not making more than 50,000 USD a year you are a degenerate, and not successful.

t. 33-yo making $55K

TFW

>29

and make 10,000 a year. Fucking kill me.

Mom? How did you find me here?

50k usd is still a poor piece of shit regardless.

How? Is that how much Neetbux gives you?

At least you're not in your 30s bragging about your middling salary like OP

What happens when you're under 30 making more than 50k a yr?

It's livable wages, and puts healthy food on your plate, not frozen veggies and chicken tendies, with a bit of extra for splurging.
And proves you put somewhat of an effort into your career choices.

College student?
UCCS is down the road, 10min walking, faster on a bicycle. I'm living with my parents for a year and moving out this may, its almost up.
all I'm working for is to amass a cash nest so I can buy whatever I want while still being able to afford rent and food. Tuition is paid off sweetie :)
45k a year rn

Made no statements as to how much income I make a year.
Therefore your comment is invalid.

Peter Rogers agrees with your materialism

Fuck off shitskin. Not all of us have corporate jobs like you who suck wall streets dick. Especially us folk in rural areas where jobs are diamond dozens. Faggot

If you're over 18 and think $50K is poor then you're as big of a waste of life as your shitty spending habbits are a waste of money holy shit please just kill yourself.

TFW

>diamond dozen

>diamond dozen

I am a welder at a rail freight car manufacturer, and work part time at a flat bed fabrication shop once a week on Saturdays.

I am 35 and make 10 k. I dont have a bank account, and work bussing tables.
I have 3 children.

Me are 21 year old has 9 childs with 11 baby mommas. Me make $300 a month from welfare check plz president monkey gib more

I was gonna getba job doing that but honestly I consider my self too good for blue collar shit like welding. It just seems the people who do jobs like that are dumb trash. I am fine riding benefits and shit before I would lower myself to do your redneck job

31 make $8k per year

lol when you have to photoshop the black guy to look like a monkey lol

I get full benefits, pension, 2 weeks vacation each year.
At my other job I read technical drawings, a skill that can get me a job where ever I want in the welding world, choice of over time, laid back, etc, etc.
Your turn, fagget.

>$50,000/year
How can you afford your adult diapers with that meagre pittance

better finish your coding degree leaf

>32
>college "student"

If you're over 32 and you're still here you should consider to kys

I'm 32 and make over twice that but live in the D.C. area. If I made 60k and lived in like Louisiana I'd be fucking rich.

37 and still making minimum wage with tips on the side. Too old for college and start a career in trade, I'm screwed.

Pro tip: Don't have kids. They are a drain on your finances.

> Overtime
Why work more than I have to?
> The welding world
Sounds exotic.
I get free food, housing, and at age 35 have never worked a fukl time job in my entire life.
Enjoy welding with your cousin fucking retarded coworkers.

Yeah OP is a moron who doesn't understand cost of living. $50k in any major city like DC is just barely getting by, assuming you want to live by yourself. And this doesn't even factory in things like kids.

26 @ 70k + some investments.

this.

>Too old for college and start a career in trade, I'm screwed.

You're never too old for college. The older people were generally better students as they didn't act like immature little high school shits. They also generally had jobs, were accountable and good for team projects. Seriously, don't let your age hold you back. 37 isn't even old.

As for trades, yeah that might suck. But all employers care about is work experience and abilities to perform a job and deliver results. That matters above everything else.

27 @ ~$40k. Self employed. I could draw more salary from the business, but I'm saving up capital to open a small warehouse soon.

>working full time

I'd rather fucking die

Same here. I work as little as possible to get by