Quebec

Can everyone agree that Quebec would be superior to Scandinavian countries if it weren't for Cuckada dragging us down?

>largest fresh water reserve in the world
>cheapest electricity

Face it faggots. Quebec will be a country within the next 5 yrs and Trudeau will be crying getting raped in the ass with his short shorts. Cuckada will fade away just like the stupid KEK smile on Justine's face when he jogs. so long fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCK04SzPvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=kYq5eNDdX6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Quebec will be a country within the next 5 yrs
i doubt it, the pq's administration seems lax on a new referendum.

Vive le Qu/bec libre

Quebec and Canada are stronger together
If you leave, don't expect to tag along when we get made great again

Vive le Québec libre! On en veut pas d'osti de feuille!

Canada is a lost cause. it can never be made great again. especially with Trudeau PM

inquiète toi pas mon chum bientôt c fini les têtes carré. Vive le Québec Libre! Maîtres chez nous!

There's no one to lead the way to independence. Lisée will never be able to, and with Trudeau's immigration policies we're approaching the point of no return.

This.

As a Quebecer, I'm a federalist; however, electing the "ayyyy weed lmao" guy as a fucking PM, dragging us in a deficit we might not be able to pay in our lifetimes, was a dumb fucking move.

If he wins another election, I want out. We'll just have to build our own ethnonational country, without partnership, and we'll give you all the shitskins back.

you do realise we are the one dragging them down right?

Mais on va y arriver comment?

JFL is lax on pretty much everything

Quebec here, there's literally no way a referendum would work right now. The 90's and up generations all got assimilated by US culture like the anglos in the west and our politicians are so corrupt no one is willing to give them more power.

>Quebec
>superior

All I know is that your flag is pretty cool

Va chier espece de cocu, je gage tu vien de Toronto
On est tout tanner des Musulmans ici
On va elu notre propre Trump et notre histoire avec la reste du Cucknada sera fini

LE QUEBEC WILL BE FREE

t. 1980's

Can't make this shit up

Non, je viens de Quebec, je possède une maison à Quebec, plus précisément la ville de Québec.

Ton français est dégueulasse. T'as aucun argument. Moi aussi je suis écoeuré de tout ça, mais j'ai assez de cellules fonctionelles pour me rendre compte qu'un referendum c'est utopique en 2017.

Lâche le langage de cours d'école, le flo.

>Quebec separatists still try to shill their stupid mentality.

The only reason why Quebec is in any way successful is because they're a drain on Canada's tax funding as a whole. They probably receive the most money from the federal government, out of all the other provinces. Their terrible immigration policy also helps create loopholes for foreigners to come in, and exploit the rest of Canada.

We're still being dragged down by old baby boomer fucks being perma-liberal voters, both fed and prov, making sure our most corrupt government who feeds on the middle class stays in place.

And if we didn't get more than we give out of Canada, why would we stay?

decalisse cuck suce ma queue le Québec doit se sauver avant qu'il ne soit trop tard. kossé tu comprends pas? je m'en calisse des musulmans va chier

>province of Trudeau
>province of Chrétien
>province of Trudeau Jr.
>Montreal
How is Quebec superior?

t pas mal arrogant... on manque de pétrole pour être rivaliser avec les pays scandinave... en gros tu connais pas grand chose.

Tabarnack t'es dont ben un imbécile. Un beau gros criss de moron. Post une preuve que t'es pas sur le B.S. parce que tu parles exactement comme un gars qui mange des sandwich aux balloney.

pends toi au plus caliss s'il te plaît.

>à Québec
>la ville de Québec
Lâche pas Shareblue

plus je lis des posts de séparatistes moins ça m'interesse

regarde celui-la

Quebec lost its chance, we lost the culture war in our own province within barely 20 years. We'll be lucky if we still learn french in school in 50 years.
These days I see francophones go out of their way to speak english and mock the linguistic preservation efforts any chance they get like it gets them good goy points. Separatism is ridiculed, presented as a joke more than anything else. it's absurd to think you'd get the 50%+1 within even the next 25 years let alone 5.

Be alberta
Vote NDP
Blame quebec

Ton point?

>province de Québec
>ville de Québec

pas dur à comprendre

ferme ta yeule le shill. decalisse donc en Ontario avec les têtes carré si t'es pas content ptite pute

I can confirm this. As I said, lost cause.

Sure, and we'd be dandy if it weren't for the fucks in stockholm, göteborg and malmö.

Is it bad that I'm a slav immigrant that wants to see an independent Quebec?

Would the Joual speaking quasimodos accept a gopnik like me?

Ton language s'apparente à du vomis. Tu vas faire ça COMMENT l'indépendance? Qui est-ce que tu vas appuyer pour nous amener là?

Quebec gets the most equalization shekels, i.e. Albertabux. How can Quebec even survive without the rest of canada?

hahahahah ferme ta gueule petit effronté. toi t genre le gars qui se faisait tout le temps friendzone au secondaire et qui étudie à l'université en histoire médiévale. va te faire enculer par un nègre

water and electricity do not a country make. what matters more is the general attitude of your people, and how your country utilizes its resources to aid the development of your nation.

T'es pas capable de faire la différence entre le Québec et Québec. Tu n'as jamais été ici.
Donc décalisse anglo.

You elites are irresponsible, you know they can't be trusted with wads of cash. They've always been fucktards.

wow j'aime ta version du mot vomi

C'est moi ou il est completement con ce type?

Enjoying your 4 minute showers Melbourne?
Water is the oil of the future.

Belle projection mon garçon. Faire acroire sur internet que t'as terminé ton secondaire .... tssk tssk...

Un jour tu vas grandir, lâche pas.

Non, c'est l'équivalent Québecois d'un black Américain.

This makes me sad :(
we need more people like this guy youtube.com/watch?v=UCK04SzPvUs

Can this be a québécois video thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=kYq5eNDdX6I

>acroire

Croire.

>ad hominem
T'es un frustré cocu. Tu n'auras pas de place dans notre nouvelle république.

>1 post by this ID
> google translate fag
Slide thread, moving on

No, it's not you.

This guy is delusive. Probably had some daddy-issues with an overly-sovereignist father.

Move along and don't reply to those kinds of threads.

Les quebecois sont les fills de la france! La seule probleme que vous devez fixer est la probleme avec des negres et des remenants d'un politi anti-coloniale dans ton mandat d'imigration. Si c'est une possibilite de forcer les haitians et d'autres negres de quitter ta province, votre stabilite et futur peut etre secure

>t. une russe qui aime Le Quebec

>posting videos from Montreal, city of bourgeois liberals and racial ghettos

I don't want to ruin my smooth mood, sorry.

>Their terrible immigration policy also helps create loopholes for foreigners to come in, and exploit the rest of Canada.
Please tell me more about this

Merci

j'écris comme je parle trop souvent.

Oh boy, you have no idea.

Quebec literally accepts anybody who can speak French into the province. That's the only main point we're searching for, following a retarded policy that should have be put in vigor fifty years ago, today instead.

And these migrants don't have any job here in Montreal, so they just migrate to Ontario instead, with their newly made canadian citizenship certificate. It's fucking stupid.

Somalis need to leave France's biggest failure.

Laval should become a city-state and then build a dam to keep those dirty Montrealers out

>quebecboy
Pourquoi cette utilisation lâche de l'anglais alors que tu veux démontrer ta fierté d'être Québécois? Je trouve cela plutôt cocu.

Pas un imbécile sur Sup Forums qui va me convaincre que j'ai pas passé ma vie à Québec

Je la connais la différence, tu lis bien c'que tu veux lire

fâche toi pas grande folle

Can I keep my Swedish and Finnish citizenship if I do this?

Rémigration immédiate pour tous les nègres et maghérbins

You could run for office in Ontario with double or triple citizenship

That's quebec, not France. France would've looked way worse.

Parlant de Québec, pourquoi sur internet les pires singes sans cervelles ont toujours des nicknames du genre ''quebecboy'' ou ''Gamer_QC'' etc....

ils nous font toujours passer pour les Brésiliens du Canada

Quebec is France's biggest failure.

no they dont need to know french. Lots of place in montreal where its impossible to be served in french

How would you know, burger

look at France right now, at least here we still have some dignity

Maybe it wouldn't have happened if they didn't sell us out for rhum.

Peut-être qu'ils sont les singes du Québec ? On ne retrouve pas les plus grands penseurs sur les sites de streaming.

>"They don't need to know French"
Aaaaaaand I want off this ride. Why are we even taking them in already?

No, we're brothers

D'ac, je suis pas contre mais ça n'a aucun rapport avec moi. Et parle-moi pas comme ça, dans quelques mois je vais peut-être être ton voisin

Pas seulement streaming

because montreal always vote full liberal, its filled with them

>le jour du rateau
Des fois je me demande à quelle proportion du mauvais poster canadien est dûe à des Québécois

Tu veux dire quoi alors ?

Does the government give sweet handouts too or nah?

>Sweden immigrants are continuing their advance across the ocean

Zero, crisse de Torontoman

Relis mon post.

>sur internet

I think France's contribution to the demise of Western Civilization would account for a bigger failure.

Trouvé déjà 2 à passer au râteau, toi et "quebecboy"

à lire ces Hue Hue du Québec
probablement autant que la péréquation.

J'suis tu le seul à espérer qu'on ait bientôt de nouveau un parti de droite économique & social au Québec?

I just want to appropriate your beautiful accent tabarnak de marde

>t. Swede
Fucking hell, you should start by preserving your own fucking culture, man.

Arrête, on est déjà débordé avec les français bobo, si la Suède s'amène aussi, le seul espoir va être l'accélérationnisme.

welfere is pretty easy to get/fraud, especially for them. Remember montreal just declared itself a sanctuary city.

La plupart des personnes sur l'internet sont des retardés mentaux

Bonne chance, l'idéologie des nouvelles générations penche un peu trop à gauche. Regarde bien GND monter en flèche. Nos centres d'éducations sont de vrais industries à révisionistes et à anarcho-communistes.

No. Fuck off you frog cunt.
Do you even respect Her Majesty?
Do you eat snails?

You bastards. Quebec is a frog place. er, 'vous est un grenouille' or something,
Just stay within your containment zone and don't infest the rest of Canada, you French cunts.

suce une queue grosse vache. j'aimerais t'enculer comme un gros cochon tu veux mon zizi oui oui oui oui

Oui, mais de gauche économique et de droite sociale.

jvais te le donner oui oui oui oui

delet dis

I'll take it over to quebec and preserve it there.

Noon, ne pense pas comme ça. Ihr schaffen das

Sounds great desu, can I bring my cousins?

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE in this thread