You have two bullets make your choice

You have two bullets make your choice

Netanyahu atleast loves his people.

Graham and Bibi that way I get to kill a kike, a faggot and a cuck at the same time

Both bullets on this post

McCain & Bibi

bibi said that shit on how hitler didn't want to kill jews so he gets to live

/thread

Inb4:
>le evry jew is a scheemin globalist meme.

Line them up sideways and shoot the bullets through their necks

these
faggot libshits and antifa hate the fact that our god emperor is installing a brand of nationalism just like israel.
>tfw you will live to see greater israel/american alliance become a reality
DEUS VULT/MAGA

Ok can we be serious for a second -- Lindsey is as gay as the day is long and he ran for president. He doesn't even have a beard family for show he's just a single homo........ like how in the fuck was that supposed to work??? Like we'd all just ignore that there was no first lady? Did they really think the bible belt crowd would vote for an obvious fudge packer? I really am so confused about this. Did he run on a dare or something like what the crap????

this, lindsey is irrelevant enough as it is but he's nothing without mcstain

I'd kill the neocons. If I killed the kike he'd just be replaced by another of millions of kikes, but the pedophile neocons under the cia's thumb are a dime a dozen (2/3rd of congress)

I line them all up so a single bullet kills all three.

I would shoot songbird McCain in the dick twice

wtf i love pallies now

This is the easiest choice ever. Kill McCain and Graham for being massive cucks from deep red states which could elect far better.

Bibi Netanyahu is great.

>Hating on based bibi
Sure hes a zionist kike, but hes also anti-mudslime, pro-western values and would do anything for his country. I would kill to have a leader like him in Canada.

I would shoot Mccain twice, just to make sure that traitor is dead.

THIS

Line all three up in a straight line and fire
then use the second on myself

Both bullets for each of McCains testicles.

Kill McCain and Graham.

Keep based Bibi.

You need Songbird alive so he can sing.

Save them until Soros walks in

Netanyahu has integrity at least.

I think it's hilarious that everyone on pol hates muslims and ISIS and jacks off to the crusades, meanwhile the only people ACTUALLY protecting Jerusalem and openly dealing with muslims harshly is Israel, whom pol also claims to hate. Because 'jews' or something.

Israel and Israelis are not the same as the jews we have in America and Europe. Trust me on this, I grew up in NYC and I've known all kinds of jews my whole life. Israelis are disgusted by American jews for the most part.

If you're serious about defeating Islam, then Israel is your greatest ally.

>kill bibi and graham
>play it aint me so McCain gets 'nam flashbacks and kills self

thread

It would have to be McCain and Graham.

>You have two bullets make your choice

I use them to pressure whoever can give me the nuclear codes so I can end Israel once and for all

Israel? Really? Not Saudi Arabia? Iran? UAE? Tunisia? Algeria? ISIS controlled cities? Israel is your first choice?

This is why Europe is a fucking disaster. Enjoy your caliphate.

Myself, then you op

Shoot the Jew in the middle twice

McCain - bullet
Bibi - stake to heart + holy water supersoaker
Graham - bullet

yes, yes, defeating Islam by healing one ISIS fighter at a time

Unironically this. I don't hate this kike.

McCain and Graham. Traitors and cucks are especially heinous and deserve the bullet before even your worst enemy. The Jew is more deserving of respect than those two scheming bastards.

line up McCain & Graham
shoot them twice
run to the gun store
purchase more ammo
continue shooting them
repeat

Netanyahu is faithful to his people. He lives.
McCain and Graham are subversive traitors to their nation. The choice is clear.

Spare bibi.

Donald fags are cancer

The two Americans. Bibi is based.

You're a fucking retard if you think k that Israel isn't the major issue in the Middle East, and Jews in general in your fucking hellhole of the USA

>Israeli intelligence helped plot 9/11
>Huge region destabilising war
>Israel expands

Netenyahu and McCain, Graham is completely irrelevant for the most part.

>>>/the_donald/

Anyone who says Bibi is a cuck. Nationalist jews are not nearly as bad as shitlib jews or fake republicans. Obviously McCain and Graham.

shoot mccain twice.

Also both the states they are from have republican governors (SC is a fanatical Trump supporter) they'll be replaced with loyal Trump men.

Traitors first.

Line them up and shoot to the head

Line the surviving ones if any and shoot in the head again

Just remember, always kill a traitor before you kill a kike. King kike over there has betrayed no one and you already know his stance on things...

Better the kike you know then the one you cant find. Though, presumably hes the one going, "hello my fellow goys" while he has tyrone fuck your wife and lets mohammed invade your country.

Precisely.

These fucking Israel shills, smdh. Bibi knows how far the rabbit hole goes. Milk him for information, then cap him. No contest. Graham is a mere minion.

This
Praise Kek

I want to kill Bibi for the sake of killing kikes, but at the same time, if you killed him, Israel would probably get an ultra mega globalist kike as a replacement.

Well at least most of us can agree, McCain deserves far worse than a bullet...

shoot one in the head then put the other two heads next to each other and proceed to shoot a bullet through one out the other

Easy.

Line them up side by side. Shoot one through head, bullet will pass through second head as well.

Finish third one off with remaining bullet.

Bibi & Songbird, the Southern Belle will make for a precious lily on the patio

Isn't that obvious? Mccain and Graham obviously.
Bibi will just be replaced by another jew.

Netanyahu & Graham for sure

McCain's okay imo but fuck Israel

Two in Bibi, just to make sure.

left, right.

bibi can be dealt with.

>King kike over there has betrayed no one

Oh, he didn't betray his "top ally" when he lied to the American people/gov that Saddam had WMDs and posed a mortal threat to the West?

He didn't betray us by never admitting/explaining how Mossad knew about 9/11 before it occurred (surveiling hijackers in Florida) and then celebrating it on site (Urban Moving Systems)?

He isn't attempting to sacrifice more cornfed strong white boys to bleed out on sand so that his country can eliminate Syria and Iran from their map of divine manifest destiny? At least until Trump barged in.

He doesn't use AIPAC/Mossad to blackmail/bribe our politicians?

He didn't defend Jonathan Pollard, a (((traitor))) to the US?

GTFO

one rifle bullet with them standing in a row.

Bibi is alright and not an american, the other two are traitors to my country. Not a hard choice.

Dwight Shrute solved this problem before, you just shoot them all with one bullet through the throat while they are lined up.

hmm

kill the american traitors

im honestly fuckin terrible at shooting past any arbitrary distance. unless im hugging them, theyll live

Looks like you Sweeds got a thing or two to learn from Jews after all. :^)

I'd shoot McCain twice.

This isn't even a hard choice. Bibi is pro-Trump.

the jew and mccain
the fag is too weak to do anything

Left and right, Netanyahu didn't blow up American ships yet.

the arab off-camera, twice

wtf is wrong with mccain

is that a tumor growing out of his cheek, it's literally bigger than his head

i'd shoot mccain twice even tho he's probably gonna die in a few months anyways

One time from the right of them and the other to the left.

Here's what you do:

1) put their heads together in a row
2) shoot once
3) use the second bullet to an hero.

Play russian roullete with them.

McCain and Graham, no contest. Netanyahu isn't my problem.

line them up and take 2 shots at getting all 3

like why do they still think that running jews ins't a giant waste of money?

don't they realize that will never ever happen ever

Make the two yanks double team bibi at gunpoint and then shoot them.

THIS

Bibi would send all the men in dixie to die if it meant moving Israel's borders another five feet.

Fuck 'em.

did you think you were going to be the first person to post that?

Two in McCain

I see the Jew shill tactics in this thread instead of dispearse many posts on many threads they are all shilling on one thread for their Jew king. Kikes you are all the same parasites a single bullet won't stop you. We must nuke your head your arms and your legs so you cannot crawl back to fuck us all over.

Well said brother fuck the kike overlords!

Point the gun at them and say the last man standing gets to live, then shoot him and save a bullet

Both in my brain

I use my 20mm rifle to get a triple kill from the side, then use the remaining round to stimulate my prostate.

I shoot myself in the back of the head twice