Honestly, SWEDEN YES and similar expression seems superfluous here

Honestly, SWEDEN YES and similar expression seems superfluous here...
This is beyond sickening, and beyond any trigger-warnings:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVye3jXFUvk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NllDEnMkAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=SVye3jXFUvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek skelleftetrans at it again with the inbreeding.

your channel deserves more subs. that "aftonhoran" detail made me kek brother.

I was concerned with Aftonbladet auto-censoring the video.

The saddest part about all this is that if she lost weight, fixed her hair and got rid of the piercings she would be pretty cute.

wtf hens a total nerd omg like wtf hens playing vide games like that damn hens so cool and unique damn if only she was my hf(henfriend)

they might and you will modify and reupload but it's a great detail.

love the work you put in with the subs and all. you need to keep this up and your channel will be big my brother.

Thanks, I will.

She is clearly not well. Belongs in an institution or something.

I wanna give you a tip.

or more a suggestion because I think you did good work and I want your shit to be spread

Nordic Defence League is good but not for normies.

change to NDL Media or some bullshit. change pic to a flower or bird.

people are allergic to anything nationalistic or remotely nazi. just saying don't scare em away before they even see your vids bro.

I play these videos with mpv for that very reason. I don't want "nordic defense league" to show up in my youtube history. And I would never send someone a link to a video from a channel with that name. The channel name really is the poop in the punch bowl to be honest.

>I'm annoyed that I am not prioritised due to my non-binary

So they are mad that when they force everyone to follow different rules for different people that their rules aren't up the top?

Also the whole "Maybe these gender queers just haven't been diagnosed with autism yet makes sense", mainly cause that chick liked wearing a compression vest. Then you take into account the ones which get "triggered" and have to start rocking. It all makes sense that they have autism.

Better version of Sweedons economy m.youtube.com/watch?v=NllDEnMkAaU

didn't understand that but get a mainstream name and start spreading. you have talent in editing and obviously a nationalistic mindset. goal must be to use it.

don't hold back. use many vpn:s if you are worried and keep it legal(swedish legal).

I heard recently an ISIS fighter was invited to swedish tv where he was represented as somekind opressed person.

"Can you believe some people just won't let you kill them for your religion? It's so oppressing!"

Well not quite oppressed but definitely a victim. He thought of himself as a victim of the Islamic State, and claimed that he had personally not killed anyone (conveniently there seems to be no way of verifying whether that is true) before he fled because he realized it was wrong (definitely not because IS were losing Mosul). Then he said Swedish society should be nicer to him and other returning IS terrorists because otherwise they may feel like society is letting them down and resort to terrorist attacks.

Didn't know it was so sensitive. I've changed it to the initials now.

>pleb enough to not only buy collectors edition of the Hobbit abomination but to proudly display them as well.

An evolutionary dead end from the start, that should have been strangled at birth rather than suffer the indignity of it's flawed and sordid life.

Subtitles? i can't understand cuck

This (((person))) is clearly stable.

>Honestly, SWEDEN YES and similar expression seems superfluous here...
>This is beyond sickening, and beyond any trigger-warnings:
>youtube.com/watch?v=SVye3jXFUvk

The thing is: She knows that she is a hideous ham beast and that no actual man would want her. Her insecurities and self-loathing has led to to this state were she presents herself as the most unattractive person possible and state that she is some bullshit third gender so to rationalize her never actually achieving a man and therefore a normal life.

Sad! She should be committed to an institution and trained to be a better woman.

>no actual man would want her
false

in 5 or 10 years all these crazy non-binary assholes will figure out they're just faggots and they'll be even more depressed because they've been chasing unicorns instead of sorting themselves out.

Yes, it is tragic in a way. I'm 100% sure she had daddy issues when she was younger, either he wasn't there or he abused her in some way. And this is usually the result, alienation at school, terrible self image, depression and then projecting your own flawed self at society - thinking that it's the root of all your problems.

In some cases, it can be cured with age, but honestly, in a society where both her mother and media is encouraging her behavior and treating her like a special snowflake - it will not end well.

So many children are ruined in this way in Sweden, this girl is way more common than you'd think.

Disgusting fucking "human" being. I need to go and puke.

Kill it with fire

Swedish Apartheid now?

click the C.C. button