Christianity is just Astrology and Sun Worship

biggest redpill on religion?
youtube.com/watch?v=frwlyx2u8JE

>Jesus as many other gods before him is just Horus reshaped
>Virgin birth,crucifixion, resurrection same as as Horus
>Jesus represents the sun
>12 disciples are just the 12 constellations
>In ancient art the Christian cross was drawn just as the sun cross of pagans
>Star in the east, 3 kings finding baby Jesus = Sirius with the '3 kings' stars aligning with the Sun on dec 25
>10 commandments ripped from the book of the dead

the irony of Christians waging wars against the heathens for centuries while them all worshipped the same god, the Sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/egyptianmytholog00shar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births#Egyptian_mythology
stellarhousepublishing.com/washoruscrucified.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8fFw-oV3w
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humanity has been dumbed down so much and gotten completely off course

osiris represents the sun's cycle of death and resurrection. It is complex and highly iterated nature myth.

Jesus literally rose from the dead.

Almost. The prophesy of Christ's arrival was written in the heavens and every religion based on astrology is an attempt to reconcile that with their particular civilization.

Did you know the three wise men were Greek astrologers

The myths related to Christ's birth are polysemic. The wise men were astrologers and celestial bodies simultaneously. The truth of all time is literally written in the heavens to be interpreted.

>word play (son and sun)
>chop-logic (nitpicking from other religions/mythologies to make up Christianity
>exclusion fallacies (what is history)

For the people who regurgitate arguments for the copy-cat theory, what religion or myths did Christianity supposedly "steal" from? The list keeps getting longer every time I see someone say Christianity is actually 'x' religion, the most recent one being Hinduism, and I've also seen someone claim Christianity stole from Buddhism (laughable).

>threads about Zeitgeist bullshit
Is it 2007 again?

Congratulations on watching Zeitgeist only 100 years late.

Try listening to Manly P Hall and Michael Tsarion on ASTRO-THEOLOGY which is what you are talking about. Do some real research, very exciting topic. Also: The Electric Universe on youtube is great stuff if you like this shit.

Think some videos are called: Thunderbolts of the Gods etc.

Also: Jesus was not Osiris holy shit. Osiris = the deity worshipped by the new Freemasons aka the Illuminati. Obelisks represents the penis of Osiris that was never found. IIRC.

Jesus is simply another iteration of the nature myth dude.

This is a random, baseless assertion.

under rated post

still too soon as well

praise kek!!!

obligatory

That's all a load of bs

Learn son
archive.org/details/egyptianmytholog00shar

The three Mary's (Martha comes room the root word Mary) represent Isis / Neith (as mother), Isis (as sister and wife), and Nepthys (second sister). In other words, the female trinity.

Mary, or Mery, was a word used in Egypt that meant beloved or loved that was common in epithets of gods.

>atheists/pagans doing anything to deny Christianity

When the world as you know it is dissolving around you and each is seeing each other for the first time as they really are and as they have been, and you no longer recognize or remember yourself but are staring the timeless infinity of our God in the face, it will be too late to change your mind. There will be consequences.

Those who have never thirsted for God while they were alive will beg for him after they have been dead a minute.

There are only two religions on earth suitable for the adult mind. Christianity and Confucianism. Either realize this or parish for all of eternity.

The Urantia Book

meant to reply to your post with this one
Jesus was Osiris but he was also Horus in the same way that Horus is Osiris reborn. The Freemasons didn't invent Osiris.

Horus, virgin birth

>The belief in the conception of Horus by Isis is traced to the beginning of Egyptian history. Horus' conception and birth were understood in terms of the Egyptian doctrine of parthenogenesis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births#Egyptian_mythology

Crucifixion
stellarhousepublishing.com/washoruscrucified.html
just accept the truth

>not understanding the principle of correspondence

You guys really ought to amp up your green pilling.

>muh emotions
>muh intimidation and fear is where I derive my apologetics
>hell is spooky so believe or die lol XD
the actual cognitive level of a toddler

I remember reading in The golden Bough about an Egyptian religion, Mithraism iirc, whose chief deity was born on December 25. The book also traces religion's roots through the ages back to animism and tree worship. It's written by Sir George Frazer, published in the 1920's, so it doesn't fall victim to political correctness.
I'd recommend it to anyone wishing to red pill themselves about organized religion.

ALL RELIGIONS COME FROM THE MOTHER GODDESS NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP. OP IS ALSO A FAGGOT.

Egyptian mythology is the result of passed on mythology and astrology. God promised Eve a Messiah. The Bible says it is written in the stars. This is why there are similarities, but Jesus is not Osiris and this can be thoroughly proved by the Bible.

Here's the relevant pages, sorry bout the shitty picture.

everyone knows December 25 was a Christianized pagan holiday brought to you by the catholic church.

Pagan is a bit of a misleading word. We're specifically talking about Egyptian Paganism. If you're confusing Roman Paganism and the holiday of Saturnalia, with the birth of Mithra, you could be forgiven.

78:5.6 (873.2) These Andites were the so-called Dravidian and later Aryan conquerors of India; and their presence in central Asia greatly upstepped the ancestors of the Turanians. Many of this race journeyed to China by way of both Sinkiang and Tibet and added desirable qualities to the later Chinese stocks. From time to time small groups made their way into Japan, Formosa, the East Indies, and southern China, though very few entered southern China by the coastal route.

>Jesus literally rose from the dead.
did he?
honest question

thats all not true and has been debunked by secular scholars

this

so many people here claimed to be redpilled by Zeitgeist, but so much of it was straight up lies

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8fFw-oV3w
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE

implying he rose from the dead only spiritually is a gnostic heresy

The Lightbringer spins his web and lays his eggs, as his power grows and grows.

I think the big one is the concept of heaven and hell is found in Zoroastrianism which predates the birth of Christ by a couple centuries.

>implying the Gnostic interpretation is wrong

It is very clear that the Catholic church is an agent of the demiurge and acts in a way to keep us trapped in this material prison.

Mithra was a virgin birth. and he was born on the 25th of Dec.

They were Ethiopian, Persian, and Armenian I think

Jesus wasnt even born on December 25 so what point are you trying to make?

You are saying all this as if it has any bearing on the validity of Christianity. Yes in ancient metaphorical language Jesus is the Sun, giver of all life. Thinking this is some sort of criticism requires a baffling worldview.

The age of Pisces, the fish which represents plenty is the age of Christ establishing His kingdom. The one we are entering is the age of Aquarius, the water bearer. Water represents life and in this age we through the power of the established kingdom we will spread life across the dead universe.

Wrong. Dec 25 is used as it is 9 months after the conception of Christ, which is given to us by a Greek saint

Still rather be a lawfag than worship obese fertility goddess

If you look at the post I was replying to, his infographic states that Mithra wasn't born on the 25th of December, and that he wasn't a virgin birth, which he was.
I was clearing that up for him.
The bible doesn't say when Jesus' birthday was. I know that, I'm not retarded.
The point is, I guess, that the Christian holiday Christmas, is misrepresented as the birth of Jesus, with the nativity and all that shit. People often say that the Christians co opted the Roman pagan holiday of Saturnalia, which isn't true.

This is where it all comes from

>poland

I knew you subhumans were slow. But that's no excuse when you have the literal internet at your disposal

WE WUZ...
JEWS N SHIET???????

Winter solstice is 21 dec, this isn't some random date, it's the turning point of winter. The day the Sun returns.

Osiris, like the works of the prophets like Isaiah are prophecys of Christ. As with the constellations. How did the magi know of christs birth? It was in the stars. Christianity involves far more mysticism and 'secret knowledge' then most christians like to admit. But its there. When you realize that every religion is trying to explain the same mysteries. Christianity just has the focus on the right point.
>youtuber omitting the end times from one verse therefore completely omitted
>Fucking retard hasn't read the bible

Jesus is Osiris, Osiris is Spudro Padre. I have proven it in this thread.

Yes, yes. Christianity stole everything from paganism (impicitly) and judaism (explicitly). We know. Every fucking idiot knows. You're forgetting something. Christianity is evolved into the supreme religion that it is by being based. It didn't start from zero. Only false prophets do that.

Good point. Mithras is identified with the sun. If you go further back, you'll find that all religions have a common root in shamanism. Rain ceremonies, solstice ceremonies, etc. It would have been in the shamans interest to study the elements and the cycle of nature, so they could perform what were perceived as miracles. The position of shaman was one of great power, before we had kings we had shamans. They became the ruling classes as civilizations evolved from tribal cultures.

mad sheep itt

Every religion before Christ, is just a distorted truth of Adam and eve, there's pieces of truth mixed in with lies.

Thread should be moved to /his thanks

can puppers sin?
>inb4 puppers have original sin
Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

Whatever you say Papist scumbag.

>If you go further back
That's when everything starts to make sense. As representing thoughts through noise developed it become more and more refined until around ~30k years ago there was an explosion of abstracting reality into advanced concepts resulting in all kinds of art. A small statue of a mother figure representing fertility and fortune spread around rapidly, the first religion and first object with no purpose but an imbued abstract meaning. These barely human shamen were creating the building blocks of our modern minds. Eventually Christianity came along as the biggest contributor to that shamanic tradition of building our minds. Take any adult from before the ancient Greeks to modern times and he would be considered schizophrenic, unable to seperate "reality" from his thoughts.

>A small statue of a mother figure representing fertility and fortune spread around rapidly,
Yes. The first abstract concept of a goddess spread around memetically.

Jesus.
Here's your biggest redpill on religion.

>you are a Christian
>you worship the Hebrew mythology

>you are a jew
>you worship Judaism

>you are an hindu
>you worship Hinduism

>you are an Islamic piece of shit
>you worship islam

>you are a pagan
>you worship Viking shit

>you are a ?????
>you worship Egyptian gods/Roman/Greek
Help me

Helenist? Proto helenist? Kemeticist?

Thanks, I forgot the word helenist.

Kemeticist is how the Egyptians called themselves?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

This is a good watch.

meta hero archetypes

Flush yourself down the next toilet you clean, heretic.

Kek is an Egyptian god, you cuck.

I'm Christian.

the bible teaches AGAINST SUN WORSHIP
Deuteronomy 4 vs 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.
ezekiel 8 vs 16 He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

17He said to me, “Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the people of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually arouse my anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose! 18Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them.”

AND ONCE AGAIN

the bible teaches AGAINST SUN WORSHIP
Deuteronomy 4 vs 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.
ezekiel 8 vs 16 He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

17He said to me, “Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the people of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually arouse my anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose! 18Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them.”

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

long ago the egyptians used "common religion" to explain nature and the stars through story.

the golden gods are the 12 signs of the zodiac.when the sun is in the same "section" of the sky as one of the zodiacal signs, the sun is considered to be in its "house". For instance, in the month of april, the sun is considered to be in the "house of taurus".

these are the "gods". Same thing as the gods in olympus as well as the norse gods.

the golden calf from the old testament is when moses tells the jews that they should stop worshipping a golden statue of a calf because they have forgotten the "as above so below" meaning.

also knights of the round table is the zodiac and k. arthur is the sun

Worshiping the name "Christ" or images you have made representing Him is all idolatry. The Sun is a reference like any name or image and worshiping it is the same kind of idolatry.

Confucianism is not a religion.

tryin too hard man. ur book is just another convoluted translation.