Any Sup Forumsacks live in Virginia?

Any Sup Forumsacks live in Virginia?

Other urls found in this thread:

wusa9.com/mb/news/local/mclean/multiple-people-found-dead-inside-va-home/393931450
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, on vacation now but live in nova

Fairfax master race. Costs me $1,500 a month for a single bedroom. Being masrer race is hard but at least we're not maryland

Anything is better than that coon infested state.

Why do you ask? o.0

MD here

I can't even say you're wrong

Reston reporting in.

Chesapeake 757 standing by

Born and raised.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Ayyyy, I go to Flint Hill high school in farifax (senior, inb4 ban)
since when did there start being so many fucking Muslims at Tysons, Reston is still /comfy/ but fucking hell you can't go to the galleria mall anymore without seeing dozens of the bastards.

Also fuck Maryland

Fuck Maryland

and nova

The white's in NOVA aren't bad but I hear ya'.

Yeah i do

They turned Virginia blue in the election singlehandedly.

You mean 'The People's Republic of Maryland', don't you?.

Hi CIA.

>implying that this is the sneakiest that the CIA can get

Nice flag there, Oakton '17.

MD is pretty fucking comfy...

A lot of you guys probably didn't here about it because your not in high school but this Asian kid who went to Langley got killed when his dad snapped and murdered the entire family. I don't know much about the rest of the story but It's legit

wusa9.com/mb/news/local/mclean/multiple-people-found-dead-inside-va-home/393931450

You spelled "Asians" wrong.

Whomst'dve /blacksburg/ here?

Holy shit I never knew there was actually another Sup Forumsack in oakton, weird to think how many people actually visit this Vietnamese finger painting forum

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

Add the Labels and Zoom into NOVA to see diversity in ALL it's wondrous glory.

Norfolk here

purge Fairfax when?

Reason that it's not off topic is because I heard that he worked for the CIA and that things seemed suspicious, Virginia does have the highest rates of kidnappings and dissapearences of any state

Sucks, but better than MD

ayyyy how's Norfolk these days

Whoa there, stud. I'm an Annandale fag. I just know Oakton ain't no where near the Brac.

Arlington reporting in. And I'm a huge lefty. :3

If the traffic doesn't kill you the cold does

Used to live in Fairfax City, then Springfield.

Cost of living was astronomical. Had to tap out like a pussy during the Recession and move South.

Now I live like a king but I'm surrounded by Nogs and fear for my life after dark. A tradeoff, I guess.

On vacation right now for spring break Cuban cigars are overrated tb100%h

tits or gtfo

wait...that is what we say to libs, isn't it?

Yeah, last time I was there it was back in 2010. Blacks gotten worse or better though?

I met that family once, I went to the same elementary school as James

WTF? That was meant for

Where you at lmao

Used too, went to college to get the fuck away from NOVA though

Also in Fairfax, near the hospital. We should be friends

>fairfax

>master race

Stop moving into Loudoun you fucking cucks

NOVA asians go fucking psycho at school a lot.

Knew a girl who was killed in the Virginia Tech massacre when that chink went psycho. Then there was that Chinaman who chopped his ex's head off in the VA Tech cafeteria less than a year after the massacre.

Dunno what it is about NOVA that makes the azns go nuts.

Well... I'm a dude. So while i do have slight manboobs I doubt you want to see them haha.

We need a wall to be quite honest

Portsmouth here.

>whites in NOVA aren't bad

They are the most cancerous faggots you will find on this side of the Country.

They literally make up the majority of Reddit's population

The Mixing Bowl fuckin sucks.

I am more angry about Loudoun county desu

Not surpurised though: most people there are employed by the swamp Trump is trying to drain

Nigger

Fairfax Co and Loudoun Co must be purged!

Va Beach here.

Yeah, it's really weird. Liberalism does something to their brains and they snap

I'm white.

This

You like it? My cousin lives there, but wants out.

all my friends are normie/Chad to some degree and they are all pretty redpilled, it's all the weird kids I have to put up with in my computer class that end up nu male cucks

Wigger then.

Portsmouth has its charms, but the people running the city are completely fucking retarded and the entire city feels stunted. Norfolk/VB are much better choices at the moment. The tolls on the DT tunnel (which were a dick move in the first place) aren't helping.

VB born and raised here, currently in South Dakota.

Fairfax here as well. Wegmans is the fucking bomb. I could eat their subs every day.

Yeah some of us students ended up redpilled thanks to memes but the adults are all clintonite fuckups that are killing this country

If people are of alt-right persuasion, we could get together via, say, the dailystormer.com's book clubs.

WEST PO
E
S
T

P
O

Who /East Fairfax but not a nigger/ here

What you doing in SD? I assuming work?

Fairfax County is too expensive for most niggers, so the majority of blacks that can afford to live there are the gentrified kind. Houseniggers. There are some ghetto blacks, but not in great abundance.

It's the Mexicans you have to watch out for. They're crawling absolutely everywhere in NOVA. Wherever you can find low income apartments, you'll just see a sea of spics. And they're all a bunch of thug mother fuckers looking for trouble.

But shit, no one else will mow lawns for 50 cents an hour.

When are we giving King Neptune a giant MAGA hat, lads?

>1 post by this ID

No, it looks like it's dying. I'm here for a woman.

Stationed in VA Beach

Something like that. Won't go into details because Sup Forums. FWIW, South Dakota is a ludicrously underrated state (specifically, west of the Missouri in the area within 100 miles of the Wyoming border).

Miss VA everyday.

>VA

So we're going to get Kirk Cousins on a long term deal, right?...right?

>But shit, no one else will mow lawns for 50 cents an hour.

Fuck that, I hope ICE starts to deport them all. I know one illegal immigrant family fled after Trump won

Are those tolls magic? I see no cameras, yet there are signs warning about them. I've assumed small cameras that take a picture of your license plate and send you a bill, eh?

Yeah that's pretty much it at my school, some the history teachers have literal "keep calm and celebrate diversity" posters on the wall.

Prince William County master race
Congressmen and backwoods rednecks are neighbors. Its a good mix.

No because the Skins are retarded.

I really wish Virginia had its own sports teams. Not the DC/Maryland teams.

Virginia Rebels would be awesome.

Yes. I'm a transplant from CA

The push for diversity completely backfired at my school last year.

At the beginning most people hated drumpf and by graduation a plurality ended up venerating him while everyone else were butthurt berniefags

Yeah they do it by license plate.

I wish we had a football team that wasn't shit

You have to go back

go back

Pablo go home

My school is a fucking wreck right now because our black principal spends massive amounts of money for us to import melanin enriched individuals from southern Maryland to play on our basketball team and still end up losing to Potomac, we have spent so much fucking money for them that we need "special assessments" for things like snow removal

Middlesex reporting in. Part i'm in is peaceful and quiet. Stars and bars flying a few miles down the road.

Just came back from school in Bay Area CA, nice to get away from the poz. State has gotten more "diverse" since I left. Unfortunately.

Well they're probably moving the stadium over by Dulles which is dumb, but they'll still call them "Washington"

You mean smoketon or now I heard they call it coketon. Is hutch still there guarding the parking lot

Anyone Roanoke/Salem?

Lil. I've been here since 2001.

When I was young and lived in Alexandria, I had to go to Catholic school. It was an unwritten rule that if you wanted education worth anything there, you'd send your kids to a private school

Not happening. Military sent me here.

>State has gotten more "diverse" since I left. Unfortunately.

It's a fucking terrible feel. I want old Virginia back and for Maryland to stop invading

804 area here. I hate the Commonwealth.

Me, this other guy, and a few grills just always end up alone against all the cucks during current events debates in history, this one faggot in the class thinks I'm a legit nazi (well I'm actually pretty close but I've given him no reason to think this) just because I said that we should accept white refugees from south Africa

Kek. I'm about as white as they get. Wife is from Richmond. Virginia is comfy af.

I don't care how long you have been here, your people are a cancer on this state

I went to Paul VI in Fairfax.

Where did you go? We might have played you.

I'm in Maryland, does that count?

Just St. Rita's when I was a kid

Publix coming to Richmond and Virginia Beach. Better subs.