Hey guys

Hey guys.
What's a good counter argument when a leftist says "Why is it so bad if whites become a minority"?

My initial thought goes to citing South Africa and the almost societal collapse of that state and the destruction of white culture. But I need more than just an example

Give me a good counter argument /pol. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_of_Yugoslavia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What's a good counter argument when a leftist says "Why is it so bad if whites become a minority"?

aren't minorities being oppressed now? so why do we want that?

easy win OP

Yeah but then the guy would say in response to that
"alright you just admitted that minorities are being repressed so everything I imply about the system being set up to literally hinder anyone who's skin color is different than yours is true"

So it's not so easy of a win when they can literally take than answer and use it to disprove you.

no.

you stick to the point until the person admits that being a minority is bad.

don't accept cuck arguments.

Then you tell them that yes, minorities are oppressed, not only in the US, but everywhere, including Africa and Asia. Members of the racial majority will always have "privileges" over racial minorities, so, if this is true, why would whites want to give up these privileges? Why should they either, in their own countries, ie the ones built virtually entirely by white people. At least American minorities have any number of places they could move to where they would be more represented, should whites ever become a minority in Europe, that would not be the case for whites. They would become worldwide minorities, unable to find anywhere that they feel properly represented or truly at home, much like the Jews. Not to mention that mass non-White immigration to Europe is in fact displacing the indigenous peoples of that continent, why do liberals only defend indigenous rights for non-Whites again? Racist much?

only 18% of the world's population are white. so yes, they are a minority in the world. just because usa is mainly white they say they arent the minority, even then it's infested now.

>"Why is it so bad if whites become a minority"?

Look at the world. Whites are already a minority.

If whites become a minority, who pays for the welfare?

not a counter argument, but the main reason white people are so excited to become minorities is because they hope to one day attain victim status and be free from allegations of racism. You have to point out how that will never happen. whites will always be hated, and "racist" is just nigger for white people

>What's a good counter argument when a leftist says "Why is it so bad if whites become a minority"?
Depends on who you're arguing against. If you're arguing against someone who HATES whites, it doesn't matter what you say. If you're arguing against someone who is indifferent, they probably believe that all races are equivalent, therefore it doesn't matter. Liberals believe that race is only skin color. You have to disprove that to show why losing whites is bad. Not hard to do.

Whites engage in a practice called "lying" where they don't have to tell outsiders they believe in Enlightenment ideals; until they become a high enough percentage of the population and then it becomes possible for them to openly advocate things like "equality under the law," "universal rights," and "tolerance." Don't let them fool you when they are still a minority, because they "lie" and say they believe in "protecting their homelands and culture." Once they are a majority they always oppress you with Liberalism. I fucking hate White people.

Apparently millions of mexicans would rather they and their children be oppressed then live in Mexico.

"Privilege" just means the culture caters to natives. "Multi-culturalism" is a Utopian fantasy that only exists in commercials.

>Become a minority

They are a minority in absolute and relative terms.

If you don't know the answer to this yourself OP you seriously need to lurkmoar, I can't even begin to think how many valid arguments there are for preserving a population, especially a population your ancestors are like to sleep with,

I believe you're focusing too much on the superiority of white people and not enough simply on their right to exist, and the unfairness in how white people are aggressively losing their population, wealth, and land while society claims they victimize everybody else. Regardless of what white people do, I believe it's too late, white people will probably get wiped out in a few ten thousand years if not shorter. They won't get "blended" with other members of the population like the left claim, they will just get wiped out and replaced.

Just tell them we'll meet the same fate as Yugoslavia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_of_Yugoslavia

I like this. This is good. Thank you

Tell them that if whites become a minority then the non-whites will vote against their interests just to spite whitey for all of the "muh whites are racist" autism on the media that they ate up.

That works against other republicans. Democrats love the idea of millions of mexicans flooding Texas to vote Democrat.

because white culture is the only culture where minorities fucking exist, as soon as whites become the minority and it isnt a white culture there will no longer be minorities

Only white countrys need diversity. Only white countrys arent allowed to maintain their culture.

Not true. There are some muslim countries with minority christian and jewish populations.

I like all of these. Tell you what guys. I'm gonna catalog all your responses. Every couple of days i'm gonna ask a typical lefty talking point and record responses then make a masterlist we can all use.

IQ

Good. Do it.

Skip the facts. Facts are unpersuasive, particularly to liberals. Instead ask them if their children and grandchildren will thank them for being made a minority.

The brown hoard will not extend the same level of generosity that whites have.

Exactly.

please do this.

good initiative brother.

The Democrats don't have a bench and it will be insisted upon that "leaders reflect the electorate," i.e. it's going to be run by spics and niggers. It will then be Whites (Repubs) vs. "minorities" (Dems), and Texas is going blue within 20 years at this rate. The only good thing is that a lot of "minorities" know that White rule is a good thing and will vote that way (secretly).

Why would we want to lose the option of being in power in the only home we'll ever have? I'm sorry but who the fuck would be so stupid as to this willingly? (Well, whites, but you get the point.)

You don't make yourself a minority in your own country because you have no way of knowing how the other groups will act once they have power over you. To become a minority into your own country, you better trust that other groups will somehow consider themselves to be part of your group, and they have made it quite clear that they never will.

>The worst position in which a belligerent can be placed is that of being completely disarmed. If, therefore, the enemy is to be reduced to submission by an act of war, he must either be positively disarmed or placed in such a position that he is threatened with it according to probability. From this it follows that the disarming or overthrow of the enemy, whichever we call it, must always be the aim of warfare. Now war is always the shock of two hostile bodies in collision, not the action of a living power upon an inanimate mass, because an absolute state of endurance would not be making war; therefore what we have just said as to the aim of action in war applies to both parties. Here then is another case of reciprocal action. As long as the enemy is not defeated, I have to apprehend that he may defeat me, then I shall be no longer my own master, but he will dictate the law to me as I did to him.

Clausewitz

Non-whites are in America and Europe because their ethnically pure homelands are failures. The reason we don't want to hand them all the responsibility is because they frankly don't deserve it.

Then you'll be attacked with labels yada yada but essentially you've just won.

Now if they play stupid and say, well that's because ethnically pure states are flawed, just point to a history book and list the many numerous European accomplishments.

"Why do you hate Americans so much?"

We already are a minority.

If we fall more in numbers, everything we've built will eventually get fucked. Millions, if not billions will die of starvation in Africa, the Middle East and Asia.

If this person contests that, ask them how much food aid Africa has given to the US in the last million years.

Okie Doke

>a leftist
not my comrade

Tell them to name a country that is not dominated by whites and is succeeding.
Their options will half to be places like Japan or China.
Both of which have 90+% the same race.

Trump was elected, so no, Texas won't turn blue. The only way republicans are getting minorities is if they promise more gibs than dems do, or if they pick a spic/nigger to be their candidate. That's why so many people thought Rubio was going to win early on. If dems pick a spic/nigger as their next candidate to face Trump, it may be a tricky election to win.

Just mention how all cultures aren't equal and that European culture seems to do the best. When you import new people, you import a new culture.

>I'm sorry but who the fuck would be so stupid as to this willingly?
I don't know of a single instance of this EVER happening in all of history. America is ALMOST there, but then we elected Trump. There's still work to do, but when you see a pattern in history, it's usual caused by something fundamental.

>"whites have actually done something, and this nation was intended for whites you scripple-dee-dipple mc niggerdoodie. look up the 1790 naturalization act or else i'll come over to your commie hovel and twist your asscheeks into a pretzel"
after that feel free to pull out your printed image of a smug anime girl, roll it up, beat xir over the head with it while yelling "BAKA COMMIE BAKA COMMIE BAKA COMMIE BAKA COMMIE, BACK TO DASHCON BAKA COMMIE"

>Why should they either, in their own countries, ie the ones built virtually entirely by white people.

Umm, sweetie, they were built on the backs of slaves. Nice try though.

They always counter with "muh colonialism", despite not knowing details of colonialism. (If they did, they wouldn't use that argument, since whites came and built cities over nigger mud huts, which are now decaying except in places where the Chinese are colonizing.)

Challenge him to name any successful non-white country.
Protip: It's literally impossible.
>inb4: Japan, South Korea or China
Literal homogenous societies, the liberal multiculti meme disproves itself.

African countries are 90%+ African
Asian countries are 90%+ Asian
Arab countries are 90%+ Arab
So why can't European countries be 90%+ European?
As for the New World, we were colonized by Europe and Canada, the U.S. and Australia were almost entirely white up until the last couple decades.

THIS is the only correct answer

>ancient greece
>roman empire
>british empire
white people civilized the world
without us 99% of humanity would be living in the same squalor that we see in places like africa
we are responsible for over 90% of inventions and scientific discoveries even though we are less than 20% of the world's population
everyone else is jealous because they're genetically inferior and they know it
if a minority is oppressing a majority it just proves that the minority is stronger hence more deserving of power
if the other races were truly our equal they would be the ones making the rules instead of trying to convince us to change them
so i guess the best counter argument is to fucking open your eyes and look at the reality in front of you

Holy Shit if only you were a Jap flag. GOOD BANTZ MUH MAN

you're going in the masterlist buddy :3

Brother Nathaniel is a fag and dances in the roads in my town

People want to be with other people who they identify as being in the same group, furthermore their identity as a person is nested within a larger cultural, ethnic, and national identity.

When a country has huge demographic shifts that changes the identity of a nation and can cause a person to feel that their individual identity is threatened. It is natural for a person to resit the destruction of their personal and group identity.

View it from that fact that you are taking your own side in this shit?
How does it benefit you?
Why would you want that to happen?

Fuck everyone else.
Ask what is in the interest of your group, never consider how you can compromise between whats best for you, but only if it's also fair to every other group, because every other group is acting in their own self interest without giving a fuck about you.

>Challenge him to name any successful non-white country.
A lot countries in the middle east were successful centuries ago. It's the birthplace of medicine and algebra. Then some imams decided math is the devil and that fucked them up a bit.

That's the flawed logic at the heart of far leftism. They establish the false preconception that minorities are abused in the West so that when Whites say they don't want to be a minority they can commence their smug nasal screeching about "muh whites are raaaaaycist" because somehow that proves that minorities are abused in the West.
The reality is that the people delusional enough to think that minorities are abused in the West are too stupid to be the majority, and if they were the majority it actually would result in minorities being abused because that's the way these people think.

If being a minority isn't so bad, why do others have to become the majority?

funny, last time I czeched brother nathanael lived in tHE FUCKING ALPS, FAGGULON 3000

>Yeah but then the guy would say in response to that

you've taken your first step towards winning, then.

remember one thing, if anything -- arguing isn't about converting the opponent. it's about humiliating the opposition in a public forum and converting the onlookers.

so you're smart enough to know where his counter arguments will go depending on your arguments...good. set up a string of arguments to bait him into saying something stupid at the end of the chain and mic drop on his ass.

that's the winning condition.

They're still arabic

If they think the welfare of your people is a joke then you wont lift a finger to help them in any way. Their kids can starve in the street, because thats what theyre telling you for yours.

Yeah he lives in summit county co, it's a big ski resort area. He used to dance in the streets more but people have started swerving toward him and he had a bb gun unloaded in his face once so he's not out as much

That argument doesn't work on leftists because they cry "muh colonialism" for every country on Earth that isn't in Europe, North America or is Australia.

>[Countryname] was successful until Islam came to it and screwed everything up
Really activates the almonds.

man, ur a tough guy
a big one at that

meet me at comet pizza ping pong at 3pm, pal

we'll duke it over to see who's tellin' the truth and who drink from the well of lies and pestilence

Frisco, Colorado to be exact. About 10,000 feet altitude so THE ALPS isn't too far off

I know right? I keep hearing from liberals about how Islam is a religion of peace but then I do research and all the facts contradict that claim.

Oh also he goes to the mental health clinics here kek. I saw him on the internet after seeing him irl, he never wears anything but that robe out

You don't really need an example.

You just need to make it very clear to them that you under them better than they understand themselves: They hate themselves, they are miserable people, and they (not the entire white race) are the ones who need to go away forever.

They're the equivalent of fundamentalist Christians from the dark ages who saw sin everywhere and endlessly whipped themselves on the back to punish their wicked (white) flesh

God's work.

"What's so wrong with wiping out ?"

Are you asking this because it's what destiny asked repeatedly?

Then they will just call you racist it's impossible to win

Why do people care about this faggot? He says that schools should be mixed but chooses to live in a mostly white neighborhood and send his son to a mostly white school. Basic bitch neolib.

We're already a minority globally. Something to consider for use in arguments. I'm pretty sure whites represent only about 15% of the world population, might even be less than that.

So why are we depended on to have the most responsibility for the rest of the world?

Partly. Jon Tron got rekt. He got Rekt because he doesn't know how to debate and doesn't have the facts present in his mind. Debating isn't his gig. i wanna make sure that if normal people who don't know how to debate and meet a rampant lefty know how to fight back

Minorities always get shafted. However, white societies treat their minorities better than any other societies on the planet.

/argument

When we're talking about the demographics of our home countries we're no longer discussing politics, we're discussing existential questions.
If someone comes to your house and asks to take your stuff, you blankly refuse. If they try further you do whatever it takes to stop them. Same if there are people inside your house who are on the side of the would-be-robbers.
Leftists like that are beyond discussion. Maybe they'll turn (everything can happen), but it's best to assume that they are and will be traitors.

What would be so bad if 15 Africans moved into his house and started eating all of his food, drinking all of his water, and never letting him watch television/use his computer?

It's more effective to say that multiculturalism is a dead end theory. For example, look at the modern European city, designed to integrate and accommodate multiple different and often times unsavoury cultures at once. The leftist utopian hope is that they will get along and share their cultures in harmony and all benefit. The outcome, of course is that multiple cultures cannot exist at once, it is an oxymoron and it is instead absorbed into a larger diluted monoculture. The dominant culture is almost always the whites, who built the society and set up value structures that created the majority of prosperous civilisations.

When you have cultures that will reject the dominant values then they will be displaced and as a result antagonistic to that society, as it is not one that correlates with their identified culture (which they will always believe is the only true to way to act because why else believe it)

The typical response will be
> well when whites don't become dominant and everyone is equal then we will have our desired and harmonious society
Wrong. At that point in the monoculture, every culture will become diluted, and consequently displaced having no specific set of rules to identify with. The ending point is chaos, and certain conflict between groups until a dominant culture is established.

Hi jontron

Keep up the good work

I think that's gonna be the third question i ask. 'Slavery built the USA and so African Americans deserve special recognition and reparations"

Counter Argument: Look at the computer in front of you. That shit made out of cotton? Are your roads? infrastructure? Energy supplies? food production?.... NO?!?!?!?!? FUCK YOU THEN LOL

Reparations: Where are Muslims reps for their slavery against us that was like 10x worse than black slavery?

>The outcome, of course is that multiple cultures cannot exist at once, it is an oxymoron and it is instead absorbed into a larger diluted monoculture

For any large group to function you need a single unifying narrative. Religion is the easiest and most popular but not the only option. I would argue that you could have many separate religions and skin colors if you have a very strong civics education and bind the society together with a shared philosophy.

America has failed at this and you are right. You can only have one culture an american culture that is now defined, thanks to the neo-marxists, as patriarchy and the enemy. So you have an influx of people and no unifying message beyond destroy the white man. Its a recipe for disaster.

American values used to work. But look at the state of unrest now, the value structures are being attacked because of displacement. Getting what you want through hard work is now seen as a microagression, the American Dream is "a construct of White patriarchy", the nuclear family does not exist, people live in a constant state of disarray where their identities are lucid and changeable. Of course at this point it's easy to see how this idea of multiculturalism correlates with Marxism.

doesnt surprise me, whenever I see priests they look like faggot pedophiles.

Is this the red panels replacement

literally

there is no need to explain.

Look at zimbabwe

They'll probably use the "argument" that white people don't have culture, or attempt to go one step further and state that American whites don't have a culture OR that American white culture is made up of the cultures of muh PoC

This connects to my argument of a diluted monoculture. It's idiotic to say that whites don't have culture, it's almost wilfully ignorant but it is correct to say that modern European cities and the United States dominant culture of whites has lost its foundation and is defined by its relationships to other subcultures, hence ideas like "cultural enrichment".

The irony of course is that whites become resented no matter what, by sharing the ideal notions of their culture they're being a supremacist or a bigot, but if they negotiate aspects of other cultures it's defined as appropriation or stealing. The end goal is to attack the foundations of white identity and destroy them.

For the love of god, please do this. At the very least it would give me some fun responses to use at work, maybe even get me fired ;^)

See what happened after the end of apartheid.

South africa became one of the least shitty african countries?

>What's a good counter argument when a leftist says

They won't listen anyway.

Interesting. How do I show them that the ideals of white culture are not racist, at least not in their idea of racism?

>write my thread for me.
No. Lurk more, do actual research. Oh wait, you can't, you're a one-post.

Because the people advocating for a white minority seem to be also fetishizing the idea of using the majority voting power to enact their perception of society's abuse of minorities upon white people as a whole.

Put in Layman's terms, two wrongs don't make a right, when you can work to right the wrong instead.

But frankly the main underlying fear white people have, is in that vengeful want for committing our ancestor's atrocities against our progeny, the desire for a white minority will become a desire of white extinction, like has taken place in a number of Native African countries.

Whites already are a minority globally. The question then is moot. But why does the entire globe feel entitled to white civilization? These nations being force-fed multiculturalism are historically white nations, they have the right to their nationality, ethnic heritage, and economic prosperity as any other groups of people. This is the inherit contradiction in the lefts racist world view.

>Haiti
>South Africa
>Zimbabwe
etc.

The second America is 49.9999% white the killing will begin.