So... What's going to happen on the 15th, again?

So... What's going to happen on the 15th, again?

I'll probably pass another bowel movement.

I'm going to pay my mortgage or I'll get hit with a late fee.

It's going to be my birthday and I am going to get hammered and play some RA2 with my brothers.

my room mate is gonna have some friends over

Gonna go to my classes, maybe I'll dick around with friends after or just study depending on what my workload is

On march 15th, the U.S. will hit its debt ceiling. There appears to be no move to raise the debt ceiling, or to renew the legislation that was signed in 2015, meaning that there could be a debt default this year as well.

Did anything happen on DAK? It was 100% hype.

Just a super gnarly abortion video

no and nothing is gonna happen on the 15th

Shouldn't the picture be 15.3.17?

Nothing, but you can ask /x/ and they may come up with very fascinating scenarios though.

Nothing. Then they moved the date and mods started banning the threads since they were low energy shitposts at that point.

We hit the debt ceiling and the fed is going to raise interest rates. This following on the heels of Britain finally progressing on Brexit, Jew York getting snownuked, Turkey sanctioning the Dutch and ending the immigration agreement, and oil prices falling below $50/bbl.

It's probably nothing.

British police were outside of the Ecuador embassy with automatic rifles, and Assange's internet went out.

absolutely nothing. at least nothing related to this board other than that there might be something political going on that will be posted here. it was just a larper. if any get besides 6s i am right

Ides of March. Look up Rothschilds and the Ides of March. Its their favorite day to fuck shit up senpai. Fed will probably issue bad news which will lead to a spiral.

First market correction domino falls

Most likely, it will be DAK DAK DAK all over again.

I thought May 1st was their favorite day.

This desu

nothing, screencap this

Literally nothing new. Probably shills trying to scare us into self-censoring or leaving.

Little do they know, we're here forever

anyone know how many of these are bullshit?

March 15th will mark the 100th anniversary of the abdication of the Czar of Russia, paving the way for the Bolshevik Revolution.
It will also be the:

– 50th anniversary of the attack on the USS Liberty
– 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration
– 100th anniversary of the US entry into WWI
– 300th anniversary of the 1st Grand Masonic Lodge
– 500th anniversary of the Protestant-Catholic split

im gonna have some fun in the basement with my little freinds

Pisces master race

Happy birthday!

debt cieling suspension ends and us government enters a period of emergency spending.

>16.10.16

jerk off
play gta
jerk off again
play halo
watch some shit
go on Sup Forums

did i forget to mention jerk off even more?

>March 15th will mark the 100th anniversary of the abdication of the Czar of Russia, paving the way for the Bolshevik Revolution.

True, but a gross oversimplification.

D A K

Day
Assange
Killed

I'm going to the doctor for what I suspect is walking pneumonia