Why was Kennedy assassinated? Did he have policies that went against (((their))) will?

Why was Kennedy assassinated? Did he have policies that went against (((their))) will?
Was he the last good American president?

Other urls found in this thread:

whowhatwhy.org/2013/10/14/bush-and-the-jfk-hit-part-5-the-mysterious-mr-de-mohrenschildt/
youtu.be/PV4kvhs8I8E
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
archive.org/stream/EconomicReportOfThePresidentJanuary1963#page/n21/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=aahnrDeD1ek
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9wo_IGAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ljn0v7jcHzc
youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan#Intelligence_operative
youtu.be/iU83R7rpXQY
youtu.be/zLL8diz-7bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly couldnt say i actually new.. but he seemed like a decent person.. not incurruptable and definitely not flawless.. but better than most men.. and wanted the best for other americans i think.. he wasnt racist either so thats pretty cool...

Look up his "unspoken speech" he planned to give that day he died. Some parts are eerily similar to parts of Hitler speeches where he talks about the Jews.

Executive Order 11110

>Wanted to dismantle the Federal Reserve and CIA
>Didn't want to go to war with Vietnam

Its amazing to think what would've happened had he not died
The absence of the Vietnam war would've prevented the Hippie movement and the central banks might've fallen

No. He was one of the first libtards who only got in because pretty boy/identity politics and allowed LBJ in the white house. Fuck him

Didn't Kennedy start the Vietnam war?

No. Eisenhower did

picture taken shortly after he was assassinated by redacted
>;)

JFK was based af

This movie isn't 100% but it's one of the best at describing the basics(e.g. there was at least one other shooter).

Then who started the iraq war huh?

He got in because he was a Kennedy and they thought he would play ball/be a puppet for them

Somewhere he had a change of heart obv

LBJ had a hand in killing JFK

LBJ getting sworn in

Ah, that's right. But something reminds me of the Bay of Pigs and Kennedy.

bush dindu nuffin

He only sent advisors to Vietnam
LBJ kickstarted the war a year after his death

Yeah he had really big balls literraly he had to get special kind of pants

If anything, its because he was seeking a more peaceful relationship with the Soviet Union and cock blocking the military.

Specifically concerning Cuba. He was diametrically against any planned invasion of the place, and the Bay of Pigs was a disaster because the CIA tried to essentially trick him into invading it, and he figured it out at the last second and denied the rebels Air support.

He also supported giving MORE power to the federal reserve and is pretty famous for his work in civil rights.

nu/pol/ trying to claim him as /theirguy/ and trying to frame his death around their narrative is hilarious considering if these same people lived back then, they would have cheered when they heard he got his head blown off because "hes a nigger loving communist faggot!"

Jfk was a god damn mother fuckin alpha giga nigga who was fucking multiple bitches, he fucked over the mob, wanted to end the fed and get out of vietnam.

Sounds a lot like Trump, but he wasn't as handsome.

>Civil rights
>Bad
It only got bad when they got affirmative action and gibs me dats.

nailed it

Hey im just asking for a freind its not like i live in that shithole

The rest of the Warren Commission records will be released on October 26, 2017 though they say there's basically nothing else in them. We'll never know.

Yeah, pretty much everyone in that pic hated him. He was a fucking prick.

he named the jew, and threatened it which was the federal reserve

Research: George Mohrenschildt whowhatwhy.org/2013/10/14/bush-and-the-jfk-hit-part-5-the-mysterious-mr-de-mohrenschildt/

Also: Jack (((Rubenstein))) - funny how school textbook captions label him: Jack Ruby

Bush won the Iraq War in 2003 desu

Everything was peachy after that

That and....
I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds.

>supported giving MORE power to the federal reserve
Wasn't he trying to cut them out of the picture. Hence all those actual silver certificates printed at the time?

>>gaddaffi knew
youtu.be/PV4kvhs8I8E

Hahahahahhahah to quote your own pm when you kill your enemy you lose

He was never killed, he just had a plastic makeover and served over a decade later as the 39 POTUS for one term.

He and ladybird were smiling. Kept trying to fuck Jackie. Total scumbag Texan.

>He also supported giving MORE power to the federal reserve

then what was that executive order 11110 all about?

>He also supported giving MORE power to the federal reserve.
I'm confused.

HAGGIS

He also allowed his State Department to overthrow the government of South Vietnam causing the destabilization needed for American intervention.

He fucked up big time, and he was basically saying "Mission Accomplished" at the time of his assassination.

Jimmy carter and jfk arent the same person you dumb ass

No, he was doing the exact opposite. He wanted to replace silver with federal reserve notes.

Civil rights was mostly a nice term for the end of states' rights and freedom of association. Under the umbrella of that law, the feds have spent fifty ye arsenal increasing their control over daily life. I agree that giving blacks and women greater freedom and acceptance was a good thing, but as always with the feds, a nice immediate goal was the wedge for encroaching power.

>Was the the last good American president?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

that wink on the left

>publicly spoke out against the CIA and the deep state
>gets his brain splattered all over his wife

Pure coincidence, I'm sure. Not to say I think the CIA actually killed him. I think they knew what Oswald was going to do and didn't stop it.

I thought he was replacing the FED gold standard with silver

SOME MUCH NOSE

>implying

They clearly are, dumbass.

>can't shut up during glorious leaders' speech

disrespectful

>I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

>In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

archive.org/stream/EconomicReportOfThePresidentJanuary1963#page/n21/mode/2up

>opposed the intelligence sector
>stopped their unauthorized invasion of Cuba
>got killed for it
>first martian city will be called Kennedygrad
>you probably have Kennedybots in your bloodstream right now

We have this thread at least 3 times a day. Lurk more.

Pretty sure they were printing fed notes, switched to silver certs while he was in office, then one of the first things Lyndon did in office was start printing fed notes again.

I don't think it's the main reason, but a major contributing factor for why (((they))) wanted him dead was the Israeli nuclear program. The Israelis had in secret built a nuclear reactor for weapons grade enrichment (presumably) and President Ike called them out on in it at the very end of his term, and then handed the issue over to Kennedy. Kennedy wasn't having any of their bullshit, and insisted on American nuclear inspectors viewing the plant oversight and likely disarmament. The Israelis refused initially, and only after further pressure by JFK agreed to some "inspections" which make the Iranian nuclear inspections look like the gold standard. They wouldn't let them see huge parts of the plant, and the parts they did see had fake electronics and readouts all to disguise its real purpose. The Americans realized this, and JFK was going to step up his pressure on them even more until he got shot....and his replacement gave the Israelis the green light to do whatever the hell they wanted, and possibly even supplied them with american Plutonium or complete nuclear weapons.

If you are looking for a justification worth killing a sitting president over, getting the bomb is pretty high on any list.

Well I'll be fucking damned. You know how many times I've heard it sited that one of the reasons he was assassinated was because he was against the fed reserve? YOU FUCKERS!

see

youtube.com/watch?v=aahnrDeD1ek

This. It has fuck all to do with the federal reserve. Bill Still has done good work on the federal reserve and debunks this.
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9wo_IGAQ

It had everything to do with Israel. If you have time listen to some of michael collins piper's stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ljn0v7jcHzc

as a rule of thumb, most conspiracy theorist are retards who dont know dick about the basic story in the first place. They just try to fit it into their narrative selectively ignoring facts that prove them wrong and outright making shit up

Kennedy never fucked with anyone but the CIA and the military. see Operation Northwoods.

>ignoring facts that prove them wrong and outright making shit up
Calling sumthin sumthin black... whatever nignog.

Trump is the renewal of the alpha male president. We haven't had one since Kennedy.

A video of LBJ talking about needing a bigger pair of pants for his "bunghole"... enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo

Sorry I ruined your conspiracy theory, but theres no reason for ad homs

>Varying 15lbs/month
What?
>"Down where your nuts hang"... "like riding a wire fence" BELCH! ..."back to muh bunghole"
Jesus this shit is informal.

Much appreciation.

I have to admit to having listened to Jim Marrs.

He was pretty mediocre, all the lore around him comes from nostalgic boomers like Oliver Stone and others putting their head canon out there as history.

>being on Sup Forums.
>no reasons for ad homs
Your a retard that makes stuff up by saying that conspiracy theorists are retards that make shit up. That's such unsubstantiated BS crap. Holy shit, you're a fucking nigger.

"I will splinter the CIA into a million pieces and scatter it into the winds" -John Kennedy
Because the CIA wanted to commit false flag terror attacks on US citizens and blame it on Cuba in order to have public support for a US invasion of Cuba

Yes he absolutely went against (((their))) will

Conspiracy theorists is a term for people who don't accept unverifiable narratives from mainstream sources.

Someone how they are demonized because the burden of proof is arbitrarily placed on them.

Didn't he support forced integration of nigs into white schools.

Fuck him and his family if that's the case.

Interestingly enough the movie's producer (((Arnon Milchan))) was an Israeli arms dealer and a spy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan#Intelligence_operative

I realize youre upset at me for educating you and forcing you to face the reality that your conspiracy theory was complete BS

>Why was Kennedy assassinated? Did he have policies that went against (((their))) will?

he wanted to collaborate with Russia (bad for war machine economy) he wanted to end the war quickly without spending lots of money on it (bad for war machine economy)

basically all these powerful people would have lost their fortunes if his foreign policy was allowed to stay in place.

>your conspiracy theory
What conspiracy theory? Russian hackers rigging the elections? 9/11? The second world war? The moon landings lmao. The fuck you want nog?

better yet read the book the movie was based on the secret team by Fletcher Prouty

No, Kennedy laid the real groundwork for it.

>LBJ had a hand in killing JFK

he offered up his personal hit team but they declined, already had 50 of the best killers across the globe in town, coordinated by MI6 and anti Castro fanatics from the CIA

>Yes he absolutely went against (((their))) will

John McCone was the head of the CIA at the time. And before him, Allen Dulles. So what exactly is this vague jewish phantoms you are referring to?

Mafia stuff.

Eisenhower started putting in advisers in 55.

you were gullible enough to believe in retarded internet conspiracy theories because you were too lazy to do even a little bit of research

you mentioned it here

yet clearly never bothered actually reading anything about that executive order at all.

OSS was doing shit down there since WW2, initially helped Ho chi Mihn fight the Japanese

Yes, and the true groundwork for it was laid by kennedy.

CIA moved LBJ into the presidency as JFK sought to decrease the size of the CIA

They were acting on their own will and making very important decisions on their own and he was working behind their backs to take them down.
Since then the CIA has been setting up every choice we've been given since.
Hillary was supposed to win and Trump was supposed to lose easily but they didn't realize just how much Hillary was hated. I have a feeling that the left is going to find it hard to win any power since it is their ideas that truly suck and are unAmerican, not just their people.

I don't care about the order. I care about killing CIA niggers. You're an obvious CIA nigger. I bet you glow in the dark.

JFK was going to let the gvt. issue money at zero interest. Making the money controls like interest on lending by large banks obsolete. Ending the MIC also critical to his administration letting the people truly own the means of production beyond war machine.

youtu.be/iU83R7rpXQY

I just read it, the only enemy he talked about was communism.

Basically everything he said in the quote to the left are the reason's why he was assassinated. He was killed before he could campaign for his second term in office.

>I don't care about the order.

based on the fact that you brought it up first and you nonsensical hostility at me for actually explaining it, I doubt this.

>You're an obvious CIA nigger.

Im the one who said it was the CIA if anyone user while you were making unsubstantiated claims about it being the federal reserve.

You need to calm down

He was a young brilliant outsider and patriot that was was off'd by the burgeoning CIA/deep state President Trump faces today. The CIA's conspiracies began the with the coup of the Shah of Iran in the 50's, and gained power and leverage in all facets of not just the United States but the rest of the world. They initiated and planned the bay of pigs with Ike years before and convinced Kennedy, who was just days in to his presidency, it would be definitely be a success and the U.S. would in no way be tied or implicated in the attack to overthrow Fidel's Cuba. Well as we know neither of that happened, made the new administration and young president look out of his element. Many reports tell that LBJ himself, among others threatened JFK to make him his VP as LBJ had a ton of power in the Senate and Kennedy had a short list of others.

Anyways, if you ever get the chance read Why London Slept. It was JFK's published senior thesis at Harvard and really shows his political and foreign policy prowess at such a young age.

I remember watching this some time ago but never finished as it's quite long but has a ton of interesting stuff packed into Jim Fetzer's presentation. Go down the rabbit hole if ya got some time to kill user.

youtu.be/zLL8diz-7bw

the only thing that puts me off about him is his eyes, rest looks comfy

>JFK was going to let the gvt. issue money at zero interest.
He did no such thing see

>the coup of the Shah of Iran in the 50'
A meme made up by the CIA to save face over the Bay of Pigs.

AJAX failed and Mossadegh was deposed because his own coalition lost the Bazaaris and the Ulema.

The Brits were still cunts about oil revenue and should have split it evenly like ARAMCO.

pretty much this. Anyone who blames anyone other than the CIA is a useful idiot.

Wait... you were the one that called conspiracy theorists retards right? Yeah. Kill yourself cia-nigger. I ain't calming down with retards such as you addressing ME. Fucking nigger need the rope.

>Why London Slept
Why England Slept