Name a worse country than Great Britain

Name a worse country than Great Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ireland.

This

Ireland

Wales

No, no, Ireland is Britain, it's just being loaned out at the moment.

What could have gone so wrong that Scotland and Northern Ireland want to leave? Have british people lost their national pride?

Ireland

Ireland

England

Ireland

Ireland.

Fpbp
Potato will never recover.

Ireland

Lithuania.

>Great Britain
>a country

IRISH EDUCATION

Great Britain isn't a country, it's a union.

Bingo

fpbp

London

Can anyone tell me why Brits feel an inherent superiority toward Irishmen?

I know I know, Brits feel an inherent superiority toward everyone, but it's especially puzzling to me when they feel this way toward Irishmen who are more genetically similar to them than other ethnicities. Yet Brits see Irish (or at least have seen them historically) as white negroes, uncivilized apes, etc.

The republic of Ireland

FPBP

The Taffs are alright, and they have some of the best countryside in Europe. Potato bitter from Friday's Rugby result detected.

/Thread

Name a better city than Bogdagrad.
>protip you can't

Worse Britain

they're butthurt over brexit. Nothing more. Scotland will die if it leaves the UK. much like us, a nation full of communists with no one to rein them in.

Jealousy

isouthern ireland

No such thing as the Irish empire.
They had to bomb innocents like little bitches to get their own way.
Then they joined the EU whilst screaming "MUH INDEPENDANCE UP THE IRA".

They're latching onto a false sense of superiority and national pride which they have lost. Scotland and Northern Ireland wanna leave them now.

Why does Man feel an inherent superiority toward dogs? It is the natural order of things.

Because they are hypocrites. They scream about muh freedom but love being a slave to the EU and about Brits living in Ireland but have no problem with all the Nigerians they get. The Irish are a leftist nation.

Name worse Airforce than Irelands

"Requestin permission for lift-off so I am"

"Right you are so!"

definitely ireland

United States, Israel + the middle-east, all of Africa, India, most of the rest of Asia, all of South-America and Latin-America except maybe Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.

Ireland

Canada

End my sufferings.

its the ginger hair user

you see...ginger hair is recessive,people with ginger hair means their family has stayed in the same spot for far too long to the point it becomes dominant

its basically a red flag for genetic garbage that must be shooed out

in the uk there is alot of bullying of ginger people and they wind up joining isis...you will find most of the time white converts to islam are gingers

gingers are the devil and must be hunted down.

>crying about bombing innocents
>Is English

See my flag

Best snipers in the world though

>British person posting about Irish airforce meme

You realize we don't need an airforce because we cucked you into doing it for us, right? Cheers for the free air space protection, lads.

Difference between casualties and terrorism, mainly the part where you put a bomb near a busy shopping centre.

Is that why all the inbred royals are ginger?

can anyone tell me why the British feel an inherent superiority to the world?

Here you see an Irishman in his natural state; crawling around on all fours while attempting to mock those who stand proudly on their own two feet.

they aint imbred

greek and germanic and anglo mix

harry is not charles kid but we dont like to talk about that

kek

>The Irish are a leftist nation.

I always wondered why the IRA got a bunch of arms from Libya and ended up supporting the PLO and shit like that

Plus one of their murals like pic related uses civil rights imagery from our country in comparison to theirs and strongly compared the niggers to themselves in their quest toward liberation

all nations we have not invaded colonized or fought.

they dont ask who we have battled with,they ask who have we not?

>p-p-please master the russians are bombing us again we will send more slags to you just protect my wifes son please!

I was talking to a British lad here who said that remaining in the EU was considered the patriotic thing to do for pro-remain crowd. I'd vote to leave if we had a referendum no doubt about it.

>You realize we don't need an airforce because we cucked you into doing it for us, right?

Don't flatter yourself lad, you don't need an airforce because nobody wants to invade Ireland lol

>Unified Ireland a reality in the coming years
>Scotland leaving
>Fucked out of the EU
>Empire but a page in history books
>Commonwealth is an organization of LITERALLY WHO nations
>Staring at a future of generations of Tory rule
>Slowly being taken over by Muslims and Women

I'd rather never walk again if it meant standing on those two feet.

fuck, almost impressed. would be impressed if not for the current state

Mexico

Of all the countries in the world you could've named, you named Ireland? Really?

The way I see it the British are the most successful colonizers in the world

You have the Portuguese and the Dutch, who only colonized for profit and money.
Then you have the Spanish, who colonized for profit AND religion.
Then come the British, who colonized not only for profit and spreading of religion, but put 110% into it and spread their ideas, traditions, manner of dress even and made an empire out of the whole thing.

The Brits have every right to feel superior to the rest of the world. Except us, of course. America is stronger. But even then, they birthed us, so they have a right to be proud of that, too.

What the fuck went wrong? Say what you want about Ireland but we don't have this problem. Fuckin no go sharia zones.

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

But Britain needs America for literally everything. Including every war it's been in for the past century. Besides the ones dear Maggie Thatcher started

you are right about the ginger extremists. they are alot of them. and usually the most rowdy ones because they have a lot to prove to their habibi brothers

Great Britain isn't a country, it's an island.

Top bants

Invasion of Chad when?

you can see why the world hates us both now lol

Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Belarus, Sweden, Norway, France, Australia, Canada, USA, India, China, all of a Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia,

>We

Look at the state of them lads.

Irish immigrants voting for Labour.

actually do feel a sense of pride in my British ancestors, when you put it that way & all

Is this madman actually going to fight mayweather?

>we

you used to be onboard patrick the blood is on your countries hands also

I would say Ireland, but they are Britain. So... Rebel Ireland, I guess

FFS of you think any western country is bad then you guys havent seen africa hahaha!!

Liberia is the worst shithole I've ever been to. Little kids offering sex at the hotel for less than a dollar,raw sewage running down the streets ( streets = dirt ).It's hell on earth.

Also the niger basin is one big oil dump and full of crazed negroid demons.

Most surprising place has to be manaus. A huge ass city (1m+) in the middle of the amazon jungle. Awesome place. Was doing personal security and we had some random ass tribal fucks shoot arrows at one of the rivercruise boats.

I just imagined being one of those tribal kids floating down the river and seeing this giant city for the first time . We had another guy who just straight up walked into the jungle and was never seen again. Creepy shit.

forgot everything south of the US and Germany

You can't blame the Irish for the islamic invasion of Britain. Maybe blame your own sellout globalist politicians.

FPBP. They ruined our country too, fellas.

Your Irish run administration is doing a grand job.

yes.

Australia

>random ass tribal fucks shoot arrows at one of the rivercruise boats.
>We had another guy who just straight up walked into the jungle and was never seen again

Damn tha'ts some Colonel Kurtz shit right there

Fixed that for ya bud.

& you did have the balls to Brexit, almost talked myself out of shitposting GB

fpbp

easy germany

>implying it's not the jews running things
The Irish are just fronts for ZOG.

I hope you got your green trump hat for paddy's day man

What country is that? It ain't the UK.

Yes mo chara, it's all the jews running things. Keep fighting the good fight.

America.

>America education

That star looks familiar to me...

& the L*#f insults cometh

France

Argentina started it. Maggie ended it.

Nope. It was too steep for me, plus I wouldn't have the balls to wear it out anyhow.

But they're our jews this time. Stephen Miller is /our guy/.

Sorta except for 'ride of the valkyries ' he heard some low growl as something ripped him to shreds.Joking ,but who knows? He just disappeared.

There was a search for him by land and river and the boat went miles and miles before the land group even went 1. Dense as fuck. So everyone just assumed he just died around there.

The arrow fucks were just kids. We assumed it was some right of passage. Maybe like amazonian joyriding for native deliquents.

sweden