TRANNY ANITIFA CUCK DEATH THREATS

Boosted this from Dave Martel's faceberg post. He's been beefing with this cuck and that dindu Nogternus Nigbertus or whatever. Maximum kek

Does he have cancer or something?

wot issit?

Also is the Martel name a meme, or is he legit hammerseed?

Fucking kek, this thing is from my province

GOLLUM!?

Firebomb?

(JOKE FBI PLEASE DONT ARREST)

Can't these people set the example and off themselves first?

The only thing that tranny killed is his parents hopes and dreams.

Trans people scares the shit out me, it's like they're some kind of homunculus or have some kind of degenerative disease

>it's a leaf
We need to put a date on the Day of the Rake
I suggest November 9, 2017

Fucking_puke.jpg

Trans is just another kike word manipulation.

What these people are, is crazy. Gaga. Fucked up. Loonies.

That's what they really are, and the kike enables them to stay in society by labeling them this and that, so they can fuck up western civilization.

We got the gas all these abominations, and now. Cut their dicks off and shove it up their asses, then burn them. Or burn them and then cut their dicks off, I don't care just fucking get rid of them and their kike enablers.

>that nose

The nose knows, friend-o's.

Every time.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Kill whitey ?
Lvl of progress detected 9/11

>ottawa
figures

>implying Falkenrath isn't the most german name ever

Not Hammer lineage. In one of his podcasts he told about how his great grandfather had to cuck at Ellis island and change his name from Martzel or some shit. Who knows. His Mad American Network operation is normie-tier memes but his actual podcasts are pretty based for a lolbert.

Thanks for the rundown user.

No one appreciates a solid rundown like me. Have a patriotic meme ball.

Western Provinces when do we purge the Eastern hordes?

That pic is confusing to me. So you have the right to bear arms to defend yourself against tyranny yet you can't overthrow the government because it's illegal? Wut.

WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT DECIDES TO BECOME A WOMAN WHEN THEY HAVE MORE HAIR ON THEIR ASS THAN THEY DO ON THEIR HEAD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!