C h r i s t i a n N a t i o n a l i s t s

C h r i s t i a n N a t i o n a l i s t s

youtube.com/watch?v=drx2CeZUMz4

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg&t=84s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saged.

>ITT Neo-Pagn LARP'ers Desperately try to resurrect their irrelevant religions.

>inb4 Kike on a stick

>any religion
>relevant
pick one

DEUS C/UCK!
Go suck on a nigger toe and help a rapefugee

as predicted

? Christianity sucks

He's not wrong

>>>/oven/

Also

>Implying i'm Catholic

>Orthodoxy
Shitskin relgion. Literally

Russia aside it's the shitskins and mongrels who practice it

We're all born heathens desu.

>Bashing a huge part of your own culture

>Siding with the Kikes

Disgraceful, Fuck off Gopnik trash, Russia is socially fucked because of your kind and the Chechens.

all these christcucks on suicidewatch

Yep. Romanians, Greek and other subhumans are clearly not White

The only people who go to church are old whores, village drunks and idiots. I don't want to worship a kike and share any faith with Greek niggers, Ukrainian mongrels, Romanian Turks and Serb gypsies

Jews were never involved in the resurrection of Neo-Paganism, unless you're talking about Wicca shit which is cancer.

Varg shilling Islam again.

Thats true, but its another thing to worship false deities and to openly talk ill of Christ. I am trying to help these lost souls see the error of their ways.

>All those Generalizations and yet no arguments.

Also Gypsies are only in significant numbers in Romania, leave us out of this!

Historically Russians only adopted Christianity for opportunistic reasons, it's a open fact

Islam is looking pretty relevant desu senpai.

>Greeks are not white
What are you implying? That the Socrates etc were not white?
>oh Greeks were white back then but not now
>implying Sweden or any Nordic nation is white in current year
Face it you can't win this.

Swedish natives are still White. For now. Go back to Greece shitskin

not even christian but i dont understand what his fascination with christianity is other than living up to what he did when he was young. there are much much bigger issues than christianity and he acts like its one of the most pressing problems. i would understand if his main focus was on the modern christcuck cancer but before about 50 years ago, it, desite being a lot of things, wasnt really what you would label as a cuck religion.

The pagan gods are dead

Stop not being muslim

Thats how Christianity spread in general, what you think Constantine made Christianity the official religion of Rome just because he believed in the scripture? Russia and the Balkan nations converted because the ERE was wealthy and powerful and thus had massive cultural influence over the Balkans and Rus. People want to follow the successful people, thats not exceptional to Russia in any way.

Was Jesus European? No. Then hanging priests and throwing them out of the bells is good for me. Orthodoxy, Russians aside, is practiced by Europe's mongrels and idiots

Atheists are the scum of society and contribute nothing of value. Most people of importance were religious and many of them were Christian. Also relevance or what one considers relevant does not constitute a fact and vice versa. The sky being blue is not always relevant but it is still a fact. Similar Islam is a lie yet it is very relevant(at least for now.)

Actually Constantine had no reason other than faith to convert. Politically he gained nothing and many hated him for it.

man he is retarded beyond belief

nationalists believe in nationalism because they think its the best system and will benefit them, it doesn't come out of no where

he rags on christianity like people in europe automatically have to hate it because its "immigrant" and doesn't think at all that maybe its the best system or at least the system that solidified people of the area enough so they then thought it was the best system

he literally projects his own perspective onto people that lived in caves and wore bear skins and grunted like he knows anything about what they cared about or thought was good

he is so fucking stupid stop posting this fucking faggot who thinks he's a viking but lives out of his fiat panda

So you're saying that Russians and other Europeans in general should celebrate their "Christian culture" when it's a fact it was adopted in order to make the people sheeple and make profit

It would be the same as asking the african americans to celebrate their slavery past

>Christ killer

>the african americans to celebrate their slavery past
Makes sense actually. Otherwise they would have been in Africa today

(((Christ)))

Daily reminder that the only time Europe was ever good was when Catholicism was dominant

>All white
>Traditional
>Powerful
>Aesthetic

And the only time at which Europe was capable of resisting a powerful external foe

If Europe wasn't Christian then Europe would be all Muslim today

Do not confuse soft modern Christianity with hardcore traditional Christianity of the Medieval and Renaissance periods

Look at the Catholic Church today

Before Vatican II
>firmly against Jews, commies and freemasons
>conservative
>traditional rites and practices

After Vatican II
>turned into giant liberal cucks

>All white
How come if shared our continent with the wog vermin, jews and gypsies

Protestants gave the Jews a foothold in Europe via usury and banking

>My anecdotal experience is indicative of one of the biggest sects of Christianity.

Also, of course people in need return to faith, what good does the Church do if it is only for the wealthy and the powerful.

"For it is easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle, than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Luke 18:25

dipshit. I mean subhuman wogs. "European natives" like Spanish, Portuguese, Greek etc. They are not White Europeans. Not anymore

>implying Russians aren't mongrels
You're literally descended from the mixture of some vikings and some eurasians. Ah who am I kidding, you're probably a jew anyway which makes you a mongrel of the highest order.

Was Jesus European? Would you reject Christ if it guarantees purity of European ethnic states for centuries to come?

> what are the dark ages

Vikings, Balts, Slavs and Finns. No arab or turk shit. Fuck off gremlin

Lets also compare good and bad Popes from the past and today

Bad Popes from the past
>had side chicks
>liked giant mansions
>had fancy robes
>didn't dare attempt to change any traditional part of the mass or liturgy

Good Popes from today
>want to give illegal immigrants a free pass on breaking the under the guise of human rights
>think Martin Luther was a good guy
>openly accepting of jews
>kiss the Koran
>want to turn the mass into a protestant style joke
>allow their degenerate priests within the hierarchy to have sex with little boys instead of burning them at the stake

Which is worse?

Traditionally "bad" popes were guys who just acted like normal guys who are put into positions of great power. That being said they never even attempted to corrupt the faith or sacred teaching

>mediterraneans aren't white

whatever you say faggot. they are still white even if they have olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes

>i get my history from jews

It was called a bigot religion that didn't tolerate multi-racial cukery or degenerate.

>deus vult larper
Just stop. Your religion is cancer and no amount of RP'ing is gonna uncuck it.

found the kike, I am Catholic, I am not a pagan protestant.

>>mediterraneans aren't white
HURR DURR HE LIVES IN EUROPE HE MUST BE WHITE

HURR DURR EUROVA LARP

HURR DURR RICHARD 99% EUROPEAN SPENCER

HURR DURR GENETICS CAN'T CHANGE OVER THE CENTURIES

fuck off retard

Daily reminder that before Germans accepted Christ they sacrificed children, lived in mud huts and were essentially forest niggers

>Christians can't be natioanlists
>Why?
>something something something middle east.
>So by that logic being an european nationalist makes no sense because we all come from Africa?

He literally hasn't presented a single argument.

Your right user, they're better.

this

DEUS VULT

Are you honestly saying that the ancient Greeks weren't white as fuck?

>we all come from Africa?
TOUCHDOWN

>No turk shit

>christian wife
>wealthy jew oligarchs hate paganism
>pacifying pagan barbarians on the fringes of the empire
These were the main reasons.

I go to Church though, the only LARP'ers here are the Pagans.

I have no idea how an idea can belong somewhere, is the idea of God and serving the Catholic Church has something to do with non Europeans?

Roman Catholicism has 0% to do with non Europeans.

>Greeks weren't white
They were
Cool pic subhuman.
The European Union (EU) is to open asylum processing centres in West Africa and countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean because the continent “need[s] six million migrants”, Commissioner for Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos has said.

>Speaking in Geneva last week, the Greek Eurocrat denied terror attacks are linked to migration and warned the “biggest threat” to Europe is “the rise of populism, nationalism and xenophobia”.

>Declaring “the 27 [member states] will need 6 million immigrants in the future”, Avramopoulos explained the Commission is going to open reception centres to recruit migrants, because an open borders approach would fuel populism.

>“We will open offices in all countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean and in West Africa. This is the best way to fight smugglers.”

>“Obviously, we are not going to just open the borders and let everybody in. This would be absurd and would only feed xenophobia, nationalism, and populism. Having said that, we must protect the persecuted and treat everyone with dignity,” he said.

>The former Athens mayor argued that “terrorism is not synonymous of [sic] migration”, stating: “As for the terrorist attacks in the EU, they were committed by European citizens. With one exception, it was never the case of refugees.”

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/

Greek and Italian subhumans shill for enrichment the most

Why do people not realize Constantine never converted to Christianity? All Constantine did was allow Christian churches to be built in the outskirts of roman cities. That's literally it. The empire didn't become officially Christian until 390 AD. He was a worshipper of Sol Invictus until he died. He portrayed himself as the god on his arch, which has 0 Christian iconography. A medieval legend says he converted to Christianity on his deathbed, which is where the misconception comes from.

Constantine's prime achievement was ending the civil war and ending the tetrarchy.

So? We payed tax and didn't mix with them. Moreover, most of Rus were outside of that area anyway

All nations on Earth must be Christ centered

All nations on Earth should be Catholic

All nations on Earth should keep their own language, customs and traditions (as long as they don't clash with Christianity)

God never forced anyone to racemix

There is nothing incompatible with Christianity and nationalism. There is nothing wrong with loving your nation and your race.

Europe belongs to white Christians now and forever

>I am Catholic
That's literally 10 times worse. At least protestants follow the NT with honesty.

Typical Christcucks.
Answer this question

>didn't mix with them
>implying you had the choice of mixing or not
You are rape babies you stupid ass

das it man, correct historical catholicism!
Rather than modernist Catholicism with gives in to the culture of barbarians around them.

There is literally no trace of them, LeBrone. They payed tax and fucked off. When they didn't they got killed.
>rape baby
No such thing. Degenerates just intermarried. You know like you subhumans in the US do

>protestants aren't pagans
>each protestant has a different idea of what a God wants and means
>each protestant has a different God

>found the kike
says the guy worshipping a kike.
gas yourself

forgot conquered by Muslims and Nordics...
fuck even guineas think they are white now??? if you put a wop next to a camel pocked cowboy i cant tell the difference...

I worship God and the only authority that I see on earth is the Catholic Church, I don't worship Jews.

Stop posting Varg.

Yeah, you're pope is doing a real good job isn't he?

>as long as they don't clash with Christianity

To the dogs with your great erasure.

Yes, retard. Unlike you they try to interpret the NT themselves instead of blindly following a central authority.

That obviously means different interpretations.

And paganism was just different interpretations of God.

Daily reminder that if you are falling for the trap of Nordics vs Mediterraneans you are being divided and conquered by the Jew

All types of whites are good. We are different and that is okay.

The strength of the white race lies in its natural diversity.

What is better than knowing that there are beautiful blondes, brunettes and redheads out there to propagate our beautiful and glorious race and that one day you can claim your own and start a family

White vs white infighting is a huge waste of time and its where Hitler totally fucked up

No, he converted to Christianity early into his reign, most historians agree on that. That being said, you are correct in saying that he was not baptized until he was on his death bed, but that had more to do with the belief at the time that it was better to delay baptism so as to have all of your life's sins forgiven before death. I've read plenty of books on the late Western Roman Empire and the ERE and they all said the same thing, including Mike Duncan's History of Rome.

lol you think greeks today are related to greeks 3000 years ago? ever hear of the muslims?

Im starting to get the hating leafs thing...

Granting that Europeans adopted Christianity, where must the line be drawn then?
Like, we've been living under Christian beliefs for over 1500 years at the very least. Since then it has morphed and changed into something that's more compatible with European sensibilities even if it did not originate in Europe.
Should Americans not give a fuck about nationalism because America is ~230 years and our lineage did not live under that system and/or land?
I feel like his entire ideology is based on a massive slippery slope based on a purity test of MUH ANCESTORS.

Good at being a good manager in the current situtation, yeah, with the current state of things I don't see him doing anything else than being a cuck like all the powers around him.

You have millions of Turks in your country like Bashkirs, Kazakhs, and Tatars you moron, no fucking trace my ass. There are plenty of degenerates in your country marrying these subhuman muslims,

what did he mean by this?

yes read a bout the levantines at that point were white all the way to Persia...

>White vs white infighting is a huge waste of time and its where Hitler totally fucked up
He didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg&t=84s

>divide
There is no unity you subhuman mongrel. We have a huge Greek, Spanish and Italian problem in Australia. It won't go away without the necessary force apparently

Utterly retarded. Different manifestations of a universal, impersonal force != sky daddy who loves jews.

And? There is practicaly no intermarriage with those unpeople. The next president will probably be a ultranationalist that will send them all to Kazakhstan

He meant that God created people in different areas, he created man separated from one another, he created the different races of man and you should not unite what God seperated read your bible on the tower of babel.

Russians converted only 1,000 years ago and only in name only. It took another 700 years to weed out the pagans.

So, no, it isn't really our heritage. It's an alien Saturn cult.

good at licking the feet of subhuman migrants intent on milking and destroying Europe. Good at perverting Catholicism (to what end?) such that it's become a laughingstock. Face it, Christianity is a religion of peons and weaklings. Anything good about it is what European culture breathed into it. You're worshipping a lie that was spun to cause trouble for the Roman empire.

>We have a huge Greek, Spanish and Italian problem in Australia
How so?

He also spoke against anti-semitism, eugenics and racial laws. Kill yourself cuck

The immigrants you stupid faggot

Stop being a retard, civilization laws and morals have nothing to do with strength you fucking kike.

>The strength of the white race lies in its natural diversity.
>muh diversity
laughingorwell.jpeg

Go work with your government to deport them?