Okay Sup Forums

I'm am an American.
And I am also black.
I have a blonde haired, blue eyed gf, we both voted for Trump, I am getting my masters, I am right wing, realize the importance of a white majority for the US, yet realize that individual accomplishments should be what we judge first of a person.
I guess you can say I am a national libertarian with some immigration that benefits America. I also believe that people should be free to associate with whomever they please. Be it with their own race, or with others. I don't want the government to subsidize minorities to live in white neighborhoods, I want minorities to improve and move up the economic ladder.
Why do you hate me and freedom to choose whom to love and for the race I had no choice in being born into even when I believe these things?

You're on a white supremacy board. Stop cucking yourself.

It's about conversing with fellow whites, and whether or not hate is required for white nationalism, ethnic nationalism, etc

>I'm am

this is off to good start

I agree with you op. Defeat the liberals.

>I'm am

>I am also black.
>conversing with fellow whites

So are you a nigger or are you a "fellow white". Typical fucking nigger with the malapropisms

WN here

>freedom of association

we fundamentally agree

don't feel like typing anymore though desu

If you're getting your masters you're not a nigger. Sup Forums hates niggers. You're a based black man. Theres a big difference. But please stop race mixing our aryan girls.

this is bait

cuck logic

You are lying through your teeth when you maintain a white girlfriend. Go back to africa, racemixer.

/thread

why doesnt anyone /thread anymore?

am i just an oldfag

this is bait

race mixers should be banned? I think not man, unless you don't agree with freedom of association? Statistically, it isn't even bad. Most whites, and other ethnicities for that matter, don't race mix. You aren't going to stop all instances of race mixing, sorry pal. Unless you're god. Especially when you make it illegal, people just want it more.

OP fucking reply me you faggot

I don't believe in freedom of association you retard. Fuck off nigger.

Then we will agree to disagree.
yes?

We agree you're a nigger racemixer piece of trash and racemixing is an entirely selfish deed and a betrayal to the natural order of lord and buying hook line and sinker into the jewish globalization scheme to destroy your very essence.

Is this the hourly (((CIVIC NATIONALISM))) thread?

Yes friends, just let the niggers impregnate white women, what could possibly go wrong.

>natural order
hello appeal to nature fallacy
>globalization
people have been mixing since...forever? That is why Neanderthals are gone. It is what drives the destruction and creation of new nations, otherwise you get stagnation.

when we mix with other people we stop existing and they are fine

your gf is betraying a bloodline that has survived thousands of years through the plague, wars, unimaginable diversity

literally deletes entire bloodline in a single generation

Neanderthals didn't have jews shipping boatloads of apes to do menial labor for their neanderthal tribes and then were shamed into fucking you sick fucks. For instance, your girlfriend is a piece of shit fat slug disgrace but if she didn't have mudmen like you to latch on, she'd actually have to look in herself and purge the foul creature within to make a white man happy. Here's a good question. Why do all the niggers on this board put on this act that they're 1 of us and they've transcended niggerdom or somethign. Fuck off you dimwitted, unevolved, mutant ape racemixing nigger.

hate is not a requirement but anger is usually a precursor for someone to pick up these views.

I dislike black people, but when I look at someone I'm making judgments on them as an individual. (mostly) If you look like street trash I'm going to treat you as such regardless of race.

I wish to live in a homogeneous white society without fucking trash media being shoved down societies throat. If someone else wishes to live in a multiracial society that's fine with me.

I do enjoy some black people and I very much enjoy some of the music produced by black artists in the 80s, and 90s. Micheal Jackson, Taste of Honey, Marvin Gay. I don't really like anything else though to be quite honest.

>people have been mixing since...forever?

completely non comparable for pretty obvious reasons my broee

Read this back to yourself.
Unbridled hate clouded by stupidity.
If you really believe this about another human being for simply dating another of a different race, and it affects you this much, I am sorry for you.
I agree with you, people should be allowed to remain in homogenous societies, nations, etc if they want to.
But I don't believe in punishing those who don't want that. Whether it's 20% or .01% of that population that is "mixing". And yes, I am against propaganda forcing interracial marriages.

shove it up your ass nigger

Based black man, I respect you. We share similar values. Freedom of association is paramount.

In a single generation

I'm pretty sure that's the only way you can do it.. Either by dying or racemixing.. not like theres a slower or faster way than that

>equating freedom of association to Jermaine fucking your daughter

kill yourself cuck

Dude the only ppl who would hate you are idiots.

Based on what you wrote there, you're an outstanding example of a human being

>for the race I had no choice in being born into
Exactly, only your choices determine your morality.

Because pic related

Don't listen to shareblue cucks, you're white enough in my eyes OP.

ITT: DUDE BBC IS FINE AS LONG AS YOUR RED PILLED

I would agree, adding that at the same time you must realize that this mixing is not some natural process by any means.

>people should be allowed to remain in homogeneous societies

also when you type this realize you're solely talking about the European races. We are the ones facing this problem.

I'm going to bed shortly, if you were interested in learning more I suggest the book "Race and Reason" by Carelton Putnam. And the speakers Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer.

Understand that this racial hatred is pretty justifiable with some perspective.

Smart people hate him but you're too stupid to understand how they could, obviously.

Virtue signaling "i'm colorblind" anons is the most pathetic

>deducing someones value from a Sup Forums post

kill yourself you virtue signalling faggot

pure bloodlines don't exist

Because you are a nigger with a coalburning slut and all races should keep to themselves. Your conservatism will only get you approval from the civic nationalist cucks from plebbit you Uncle Tom faggot.

congratulations! you're an outlier! Yay!
However, you should either hang yourself or start dating women of your own race.

tea

ebig shidposding thread :DDDDDDD
>ebig shidposding thread :DDDDDDD
ebic shidposding thread :DDDDDDD
>ebic shidposding thread :DDDDDDD

I'm fairly certain he's not implying this

why are the offspring just as dark as the black parent? Light skin is dominant, like Negroid hair and facial features.

Thank God that meme is dead. That Fanook was a disgrace to the movement

I don't hate you. You seem like a sensible guy. I'm in a situation very similar to yours, except that instead of being black I'm Jewish. I've learned that most people on here can see past if they're told what you're like as an individual.

i don't hate you for any of those reasons, i hate you because you're a LARPing faggot who made a shit thread. even if you weren't LARPing - you're successful, why seek out the approval and affirmation of Sup Forums when you don't need it?

very boring and gay thread, sage quickly.

I am also not white, but I'm not black sorry to break it to you, but we will always be hated. Especially in your case since you are black man with a white woman. No matter how hard you try American society will always judge you.

OP, as a fellow blackman, I don't understand why you hate your race so much you want to date outside it. That's ridiculous. Do you want you child to look nothing like you? Nothing like anyone in this world? An evolutionary alien. I sure don't. That's why I date black.

look at the picture, thats why

I understand the racial hatred. After all, the most racist states are the ones that live next to us, and the midwest isn't as racist and they have few blacks.
And yes, the white race is becoming less of the world's total population, I know this, this is one factor which makes me want to break up with her

okay Sup Forums, it's the That_Guy_T AMA sess

go

>this is "civil nationalism"

Also I don't believe it post arm w/timestamp

> MUH ((( CIVIC NATIONALISM )))
Fuck off le_donald reddit faggot.
This is just another Shill Thread
SAGE

>inb4 blacks are white
>Blacks != Niggers
>Please fuck and breed with my daughter
>Culture is all that matters!1!!
Fucking /r/the_donald cucks.

Fellow black man it's one of the reasons I no longer date outside my race. I'll just be an uncle Tom instead I will build a strong black family with conservative values unlike who seeks white approval.

>that_Guy-T doing a /pol AMA

That would be legendary.

No, too busy bearing white babies and improving the fabric of American society (femanon, stay-at-home mother of two born 22 months apart).

aslong as your not voting for liberal policies

>look at me mommy im lying on the internet again

MY SIS CAN TAKE A BIG OLE NIGGER DICK LONG AS HE BELIEVES FIRMLY IN THE CONSTITUTION AND ACKNOWLEDGES THE WELFARE STATE IS EVIL
The Absoulte state of alt light

I don't hate you. I just don't want to live around you, and whites are rapidly becoming a minority, so we need every white baby we can get. We can trade though.

I honestly don't care. Miscegenation is not the white races biggest problem.

It's the elites, then the leftist faggots, and then the cuck faggots.

anyway good night.

Midwest is very racist, it's just kept private. You know you're a very delusion little monkey but I don't blame you since having to survive in a sophisticated environment.

How's it going to feel when your little half nig gets purged in the comming race war? Nothing you say changes the fact you're an ape and you don't belong with whites.

You mean civicucks who are undercover Commies trying to get us White NatSoc to accept race-mixing and multiCULTuralism.
Just another shill kike thread.
White Homogeneous Nations ONLY! end of fucking discussion.
If you civicucks continue with your gay bullshit then you are the fucking enemy and are Zionist Shills.

KEK

> Race-Mixing is not the White Races top problem.
Lol kys cuck

Pic related is perfect for creating Aryan Stock.

Because you make filthy nigger children instead of white.
Go kill yourself faggot. I don't care who you voted for, I hate niggers and want white countries.
Go to one of the many nigger countries and be a nigger there. The white countries are almost gone and you faggots denying white genocide are fucking stupid as shit.

When my race is about to be extinct I have good reason to hate other races and want them to fuck off and die. You're invaders and killing you is not murder.

this desu, I'm also black and I can get behind this 100%.

I don't exactly understand why you chose Sup Forums of all places for a serious conversation. Honestly, if you didn't bring up the part about your girlfriend people here wouldn't hate you as much as they do.

Kill yourself because you're about to raise a racemixer.

although racemixing is disgusting, it really is an overblown meme

real problems are immigration, the white liberal cuck mentality, and the sheer amount of shitskins in this country who feel entitled despite being american in name only

also sage this thread

> no more gingers
> no more blondes
> just a sea of hybrid brown folk
j/k fuck whoever you want

>purged in the race war
lol. stormcuck faggot. There will be no race war.
If there is you'll be the first to die.

>it's 20%
Then that's not a homogenous society you fuckwit.
Go to a fucking nigger country. We don't want you or your children here.
Every fucking white country has been turned into a fucking multicultural multiracial society where whites will inevitably disappear.
Fuck off. We don't want any of you.

Your children are black, your wife is a traitor, and you are an enemy of the race, take that in mind when next you speak to servants of the white race.

BECAUSE NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHA RIGHT GUYS FUCKING BLACK SKIN WELFARE MONEKY HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

This, BLACKS WITH BLACKS, your people YOU are black and you being for the black race is being for YOU, race mixing destroys all communities and identities.

Those blacks who attacked the race by taking our women will naturally be punished just as we would be punished if we took the women of blacks.

god you're retarded

i agree with this guy and I'm not even 100% white
i'd never date someone of a different race, nor have children
i don't want to fuck up my lineage, nor the other person's for that matter

>feelings and brainwashed sensibilities getting hurt so badly he has to lash out in a mocking manner to wash away the guilt he feels

Nigs out
Δ
ΔΔ

I'm aware of the IQ bell curve and distribution from race to race. My own IQ is 142. My kids are very bright and I doubt they'll racemix based on our own family culture, which is our private business. But I don't care if OP does -- I'm glad he's self-sufficient and a conservative voter, and I believe in his right to freely associate. I'm not interested in LARPy purity spirals, just taking care of my own family.

You belong on TRS, leave this place at once or face the consequences kaffir

op is a based nigger

>leaf
>says other people are retarded
>oh the irony

I was answering why we hated him (he has a white gf)

Then shut the fuck up you dumbass ignorant ostrich broodmother. You admit you don't want to think. I hate entitled lazy idiots like you.

good for you, ignore autists family's privacy in home is paramount.

Have as many children as God allows you to have.

>I am getting my masters
WE'RE YOUR MASTERS NOW

Most blacks I grew up around didn't even have dad's, I was probably the only one who did. Having a strong nuclear family is important in any community race mixing blacks usually secretly hate themselves and want to bleach their genes. Instead of helping build a strong black community that abides by the law and does good. I only approve black with black marriage. Being with a white woman will never take away the fact I am black. I can however instill good conservative values into my family and also I don't want kids with identity issues.

wow this is the most gayest shit i read in a long time

You aren't redpilled if you date someone outside your race, retard

thats the kind of thoughts that let sweden became this

okay this was funny
Do you seriously expect me to move from the God fucking awesome country, the US, where my family has been for generations?
The US wasn't ever 100% white even, sure, in its immigration policies up until 1965, but unless I'm in Europe, I plan on staying here and contributing to this nation that I love.

shoo jew.

this

nice id btw