This man makes manchildren Alex Jones and Donnie Trump so angry they could spit...

This man makes manchildren Alex Jones and Donnie Trump so angry they could spit. Jones even challenged him to a fight and went full Chris-chan with how in his imagination that his fat lazy ass would have a chance against any normal male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD-1Tb2Tk9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

Alec Baldwin is a soft pussy who backs down from a fight.

he's just another cookie-cutter bloviating hollywood moron who does the worst Trump impression of the last 15 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD-1Tb2Tk9M

I would put all of my money on Alex Jones

>trying to be edgy he doesn't realize it makes him look 14

Alec Baldwin would not only hold Alexis Jones back with one finger, but his family of real men would demolish that little shack he calls a studio with their bare hands in the meantime.

Baldwin will forever be a cunt who called his daughter a fat little pig, but is somehow given a pass by liberals because he hates Drumpf.

Ban test

Is this what CNN propagates? Fag

Worst baldwin

>implying that you aren't acting edgy right now

Jack Donaghy >>>> Alec

A friend tried telling me it was a good impression. He doesn't come close to looking or sounding like him, even in a comical way. "Hey check out demand duck lips TOP KEK!!!!"

JONES BY HEADBUTT!

He's hit too many things with his head already.

Obviously. Jones uses the bone for strength.

For thousands of years our ancestors knew.

I bet Baldwin doesn't even filter water.

Kek. How the fuck is Baldwin, a fucking comidian, a bully but Trump, the most powerful man in the universe, is not?

>muh powerful man
>needed a russian mail order bride to make people think he wasn't a pedophile

It's just typical nonsense liberal projection. They "feel" like Trump acts that way so its a good impression to them.

Liberals pretty much have the same approach to reality itself. They "feel" like reality should be a certain way and therefore it is that way no matter what.

Alex Baldwin is a pretty cool guy. Alex is fucking nuts

It cracks me up to watch a conservative analyze comedy.

There's a reason why there isn't a single conservative comedian. And it's not because of Jewish conspiracies.

Can we get some of those tasty Alex Jones memes? There was one where he was trying to open a pickle jar and it was hilarious.

He doesn't even take super male vitality. Baldwin? More like receding hairline loser

>his family of real men

Stephen Baldwin is the only real man in that family.

>Alec Baldwin is a soft pussy who backs down from a fight.

Show some respect, before he had an autistic tantrum we weren't allowed to use grindr on planes

Has Baldwin responded yet? I'm guessing there will be an Alex Jones skit this Saturday.

The winner fights Connor McGregor!!