What is your argument for segregation?

what is your argument for segregation?

Pic related.

Humans were originally segregated, we are designed for different environments.
Even if you believe that race is skin deep, Europeans are colored for the snow, Arabs for the sand, Africans for the darkest jungles.

There are only two possible outcomes to enforced diversity: races killing each other through violence, or races killing each other through crossbreeding.

>Europeans introduce farming
>communist. steal all the white farmers land
>no one knows how to farm now

mandated segregation is as repulsive as mandated multiculturalism.
Allow individuals to decide for themselves. If some decide to self-segregate, that's fine but they must abide by the rule of law.

poc need safe spaces

Blacks commit murder, robberies, and rapes at such overwhelmingly high rates that they are a danger to society simply by existing

Safety

Because black people, in the current year, are asking for it unironically.

Blacks need a safe space to be protected from white oppression

niggers are ugly, rude, unruly, incompetent, selfish, and are more often than not - violent. i don't want to live around them as a Mexican American like myself.

they want it, who am I to stand in their way?

I'm already segregated from 90% of the world. Why should I desegregate myself to the nego because he is closer to me?

I never understood how the US went straight to desegregation after the knock down of Plessy v Ferguson (separate but equal). I thought it was knocked down because while separate things were not equal in terms of facilities. Was there a push to just try to make it equal instead of ending the separation?

Blacks segregate themselves these days.

Cuz muh culture

I don't get this kind of weird superficial segregation. Actual segregation where you don't let niggers being around all good but this weird shit where you let them around but have separate services is just stupid.

i don't share my fucking house with blacks why should i be forced to do anything for them?

it works everywhere implemented.

P.O.C NEED SAFE SPACES!

none. It was an exceptionally dumb middle ground to integration and repatriation

Black people practice segregation, they segregate themselves. Things like BET, Black Scholarships, and all sorts of other programs they have that they claim are for black people.
It's racist, and if whites did the same thing, made a White Entertainment TV station, or gave scholarships only to white people, there would be chaos.