Finland Thread

I'm a Finnish American and will be visiting the fatherland soon. I will be staying in the Mikkeli area and would like some advice for when I visit the rest of the country. The relatives that I am staying with are good gun toting rural folk but I want more advice for when I visit some of the large urban areas like Helsinki. How do I avoid sandniggers and other undesirable scum?

General Finland thread

>How do I avoid sandniggers and other undesirable scum

Unless you're a young drunk girl on a weekend you wont even have to interact with them, and possible you wont even see any unless you hang around the city center at night.

I wouldn't bother with Helsinki though, it's pretty degenerate.

>wouldn't bother with Helsinki though, it's pretty degenerate.

It's the capitol though and I am genuinely proud of my Finnish lineage so I kinda have to visit.

Malls are full of sandniggers and somalis during workhours

If you had to preserve one Finnish food or drink tradition for all time, what would make the cut, Spurdokin?

I don't go to malls anyway so not much to worry about on that part.

Definitely mämmi

for now the weather is pretty cold in helsinki so most refushits stay indoors. In general nigs and me-shits are not to be trusted, but quite fortunately they rarely show their fucking faces in public anyway. Avoid bars with neon lights and cheap interiors = scum hives.

Scandinavia is viewed as an egalitarian tolerant wonderland. This has defiantly been the scenario in Sweden for the last 20 years but Finland Can't be nearly as buttfucked right?

No, but we're well on our way there. Obviously it's worst in the biggest cities.

I will pray that a finxit occurs for you guys within the next 5 years.

Are you a homosexual? You can have me as a slave if you like.

T-thanks, senpai

no. while the same mindset is ingrained to most people, its common knowledge that sweden is beyond fucked and the general opinion is that that type of mindset is to be avoided. There are lots of young hippie looking people who surprisingly enough are quite anti-snowflake once you talk to them a bit. BUT! Summer is coming, and thats when all the loonies crawl out of their basements, as well as refushits. Helsinki is less awesome during summer, unless you know it well. East helsinki is where most nigas dwell, i personally try to avoid that place, not that it's a "nogozone" but because east just fucking sucks. Apparently finns have been giving refus hard time, and as such i've been reading news about them leaving the country. Some have also began converting to christianity, but taqiiyyaa etc. Who knows.

>A fucking blue cross

I'm going to the Mikkeli region this summer but thanks for outlining that one should stay away from east Helsinki.

If a non-Finn has sex with a Finn, what are some important things to remember?

Please adopt

>A fucking no cross
Why do you hate Jesus?

I thought finland was atheist

dont rape.