Universal Healthcare

>be me
>red pilled
>arguing with friends about universal healthcare
>made all my arguments
>need help explaining why their fucking commie healthcare is fucking stupid
>possibly full blown communist.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/24/terminally-ill-mom-denied-treatment-coverage-but-gets-suicide-drugs-approved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about this, you get free healthcare only if you /fit/. That way the state only subsidizes healthy bodies, instead of fat weak bodies. Alternatively, just tax people more if they are fat and unhealthy.

Anyways, you can start by talking about all the ways we artificially raise the price of healthcare, by putting excess regulations on drugs from nations like Canada, and by preventing the purchase of healthcare from across state lines. This lowers competition which raises health care costs.

I totally hate getting treated for free, It was horrible getting my life saving surgery just because I was sick.

What a messed up system!

You fucking pro paying for healthcare without an extensive free option are slaves to the Jews. Free healthcare for all is the final redpill.

If your goal is maximum number of people getting healthcare for lowest cost single payer is the best option. This has been show in country after country. If you disagree with those facts you need to get the ideology out of your head and accept reality.

If you have different goals that is fine but you should clearly state them.

>Free healthcare for all is the final redpill
Even for this guy? Is this really the lifestyle you want to be subsidizing?

We subsidize R&D for you Euro leeches.

All care is rationed, different systems just have different methods. At some point in time you would have to deny him some type of treatment and let him die. Even in a single payer system, unless he had money for a private doctor, the physician payed under the single payer would have to say enough is enough.

I suppose you can call that a death panel, but that is not a bad thing

>whites have to pay for the self-induced illnesses (obesity, diabetes 2, various lifestyle-related cancers) of niggers

sure... redpilled...

(i understand it may work over there bong, but it wont work over here unless you make a time machine and take us back to 1488 (when whites ruled the world))

Only whites should get healthcare. Nonwhites should be sold into slavery or have their organs harvested to cover the cost of this program.

the government fucks everything up. Just go through the wonders of what the government has stuck their hands into and how successful its been.

Boogie would be considered not following/accepting the healthcare by losing weight. Even the NHS stops treatment for these guys when that happens.

People like him are put on Milk diets and have to lose weight to keep up their treatment. Normally they die in the 'ol Gastric Band surgery.

It's Bannon-The-Leninist's healthcare thread

I'm a nurse, when someone asks my view on healthcare as a right, I ask if they think it's morally justifiable to enslave me

Ask them if they have ever been to a VA hospital.

You get paid and can quit your job or go to a private hospital. Everyone thinks you are a fucking retard.

People don't really seem to realize that if you get up to the point where you'll be mortally imperilled from sickness and you get to an ER, they'll treat you and keep you from dying for at least another year. Then you go right on back.

That's real useful when you seem healthy but are slowly dying from cancer.

I don't really care about others, I want what's best for me. What's best for me is not paying for healthcare, and being taxed out the ass too.

One or the other.

>as a right

You just described two services, nigger

They don't look for cancer before it causes problems anyway.
Trust me. I asked at least three doctors.

look, if you take care of yourself and you got sick or got into an accident or bad shit just happens, whatever, that's fine.
But then you got fatasses who keep shovelling food into themselves and will need medical care. People who will overdose on drugs or continually and consciously make bad life decisions with no thought for consequences, only to have a safety net paid for by everyone else.
FUCK THAT.

Learn to speak English you fucking moron.

>British education

How that NHS working out boy? Flooded with Sudanese yet? Oh wait that was 5 years ago

But they don't. The NHS actually does refuse to keep helping people who don't work with them and help themselves.

Are you willing to let people who make bad decisions die without treatment? Is the rest of society? If society, on the whole, is not willing to let people die in the ER waiting room for things you consider wrong then who is going to pay for their treatment?

We, as a society, have said people are to receive care in such situations regardless of ability to pay. The only question that is faced now is what is the most efficient way to pay. Single payer is the best way to cover every person at minimal cost.

Says the fairy bread eating moron who thinks getting paid and having the ability to quit or move to a private hospital makes you a slave.

how does NHS deal with elective surgery?.. Nigger

You're an idiot, healthcare should be provided to all no matter what. You're already spending tons of money to pay for a defense budget, a little bit towards healthcare is fucking nothing.

state run healthcare hurts the people because it offers no provider competition, and no other patient options

free market competition lowers prices for patients

free market competiton offers different providers that are incentivized to increase quality of care to increase business

state-run healthcare denys patients costly life-saving treatment and instead only paying for suicide pills --

in state-run healthcare, patients lives become a cost to a public system, denying/limiting healthcare to the most in need is a means of cutting costs

nypost.com/2016/10/24/terminally-ill-mom-denied-treatment-coverage-but-gets-suicide-drugs-approved/

last I checked it was over a trillion dollars toward healthcare already.

Depends if your problem is causing proven mental harm.

You put yourself above ideology and partisanship. You point out the truth that our country has a major health crisis due to our poor choices. Why should the people who make good decisions be forced to subsidize the poor decisions of others?

>ever saying I was a slave
>not discussing why service based rights are inherently flawed
>British education
your quads have wrecked me though im gonna go behead myself now

Defense is $600 billion Healthcare is $1.1 Trillion you cuck.

Good.

Unless your name is abdul or mohammed

People who skydive are making a poor choice, should my money pay for their healthcare when they harm themselves? What about people who speed, why should I pay for their unsafe driving?

All people make bad decisions of many different types.Should their be limits on treatment if a person wont listen to their doctor and continue self harm, of course. Those limits have nothing to do with a single payer or market based system. All insurance works by your money paying for another person, if that upsets you, never buy any type of insurance.

>a little more

Sanders healthcare plan had to raise taxes as high as 50% in some cases all to pay for some fuck who refuses to take responsibility for their own health fuck that and fuck you. Defense is less than 20% of the fucking budget

Actually most non-white doctors here are Indian and fucking hate Pakis and Mudslimes.

>durr durrr other people are less healthy than me so i don't wanna pay

you're a faggot and a retard

How does MHS deal with elective surgery, like becoming a tranny faggot? does that come out of pocket?

Durr Durr I want to butt chug Crisco and not deal with the medical bills.

Depends if your problem is causing proven mental harm and the Doctors think surgery will help you rather than cheap CBT.

Ok but what if you just want fake boobs for your wife and its making you depressed.

Not an argument

leaf here.

Commie healthcare ensures everyone gets care.
>shit tier care for everyone. Massive wait times for any surgery. Doctors rushing to get to the next patient since the pay is linked to how many patients they treat.

Apart from the wait times there isn't a whole lot wrong with social medicine.

A lot of people say that Canada only has 2 MRI machines. That's absolute bullshit. There's a town of about 2000 called Kimberly which is the highest populated place (altitude wise) and their medical center has a mobile MRI machine truck outside.

I guess the fact that Doctors here let people die at a certain age. They won't do certain operations, cancer patients die a lot here because the experimental treatments are State approved.

Oh, and the fact that they tax the ever loving shit out of certain things because they're "Bad for you" despite a lifetime minimum wage earner paying around 100,000 in NHS tax which is more than enough to cover cancer treatment individually.

NHS is a fucking joke. It's basically for healthy people who are already healthy but if you get really sick, you're rolling the dice on whether or not you'll get effective treatment.

But, on the flip side, preventative care is fully covered. I go and get a physical every 6 months but who knows if I'll get sick within those 6 months and die because the doctors don't want to save my life.

Depends if your lack of fake boobs is causing serious mental harm. If you are just depressed you'll be given CBT and an optional choice of drugs.

It's a case by case thing. The media likes to pick up on the old MUM GETS FAKE BREAST ON NHS sometimes, but often the therapist has decided it is the best course of action, or the woman might have had her breasts removed because of cancerous growth or chance of.

In a perfect world that would be true. But this Capitalist shit never works.

If it were true that private free market healthcare were cheaper, the stitches I got in Florida, plus X-rays, Plus MRI wouldn't have cost 12000 dollars.

To be fair, you spent a trillion dollars on a failed fighter jet project.

Why don't you just get private insurance than? Why don't you just go and pay a doctor to do you're operation?
Do you even know what's it like even if you have insurance in America? Protip, You can't go to any doctor, you can only go to ones that your insurance company has a deal with.

The dirty secret is that people who claim to want a market solution to healthcare don't actually want one. A true market solution would get the government out of healthcare completely. No DEA regulating drugs, no limits on who can practice medicine, nothing but the market. If I want to buy morphine and antibiotics and treat myself I would be able to under a market system.

What they want is government intrusion to benefit people, like limiting doctors to keep wages high, but not government intrusion in other areas. Its crony capitalism under the guise of free markets

Bumpidy bump out of interest

Amerilards can't possibly fathom the awesomeness of single payer healthcare. I pay $25 USD a month and less than $5 per visit: everything from GP to dental.

I guess it's your own fault for having an obese culture, in which congrats for implementing your social darwanist institution to kill off the unhealthy and poor

The clever, the smart, the strong, the fearless, the ruthless, the dissaplined, the lucky. They will all survive regardless of class.

I make my own penicillin but SHHHH don't tell anyone.

i have no need to yet. I am young and healthy. I am 36 years old.

Older members of my family have gone south for treatment.

It is actually pretty common for people to go south for faster treatment because they dont want to wait a year for a knee surgery.

I will likely do it if I feel it is beneficial and the financial cost worth it.

I've been thinking about this for a long time but can't quite nail it down. What about just having a public option for those that want it while keeping the private option for those that want to pay for the advantages. Also, how would you feel about it if the money was simply re allocated by cutting waste programs with no tax increase? Even if you don't think this would be possible, consider it in a hypothetical

why are hospitals allowed to charge 1000 dollars for fucking aspirin?

>What about just having a public option for those that want it while keeping the private option for those that want to pay for the advantages.

Alberta has this and it seems to work out okay. Public system functions same as it does in any other province, there are just additional private practices available if you want to go that route. This is typically used for stuff like MRI's where the waiting period through public system is quite long if it isn't a dire emergency.

this is absolutely correct and the reason why the NHS is failing
also if you have state funded healthcare, you give the government de facto permission to meddle in all matters relating to health in order to maximise taxpayer fund effectiveness
say hello to new regulations regrading your diets, tobacco consumption, road safety, gun control etc, as well as a slew of state propaganda directed at keeping people out of the healthcare system

You are not entitle to the labors of others.

It is as simple as that.

You want food? Work for it.
You want higher education? Work for it.
You want healthcare? Work for it.

You'll notice you can get all three of those things for free in small doses.

Food banks, churches, charities.
Internet, forums, freeware classes.
Free health clinics, pro bono doc in a box

People have choices now to this free stuff but are too spoiled to get it, they want all the expensive shit and are too lazy and are so assholish that they won't put the work into getting it.

And the overall health of the nation is maximised.
Universal healthcare is something inherently nationalistic, it strengthens the nation as a whole.

Universal healthcare means all drugs will be regulated (even alcohol) because no one wants to pay for degeneracy

Unhealthy people are less of a lifetime tax burden because they die younger. The biggest drain on healthcare is elderly care.

if they want this commie jew shit go to venuzla or north korea and see how it is. that all you have to say. if these (((friends))) of yours are so fucking dumb to believe that UH can ever work then there is no saving them.
bascially this ^

That old argument? I bet you've seen a lot of pixels.

this is the biggest problem with americas healthcare

What state you work in? Do you work in public or private?

Free healthcare just means that young people, or people who look after themselves, pay for the medical bills of old people and people who eat shit all day. You can find statistics on the internet, but literally 95% of all healthcare costs are due to lifestyle-related illnesses (being fat, smoking, etc), or just really old people wanting to live forever.

Furthermore, once the government gives you free healthcare, they can start to take away your freedom of choice in other areas of your life. They will always have the argument "well, we pay for your healthcare, so we can decide what you eat, which sports you participate in, etc" as justification for a tax on sugar, for example.