Conservashits

>Conservashits

my HSA is dank, it has like 15 grand in there right now. sometimes i use it to get nyquil at walgreens.

step up your HSA game, faggot.

Do you get intrest on that (or would you, if the rates weren't complete shit right now)?

I'm thinking of opening one.

Access to healthcare is NOT a right.

Deal with it poorfags. You can't just enslave doctors to keep you alive.

Plenty of poor rural people know how to take care of themselves. Dumb sheep should learn how to take care of themselves without the government.

As I see it, we need to slash Medicaid. Unlike Social Security or Medicare, it benefits nonwhites more than whites and the beneficiaries haven't paid anything in.

yes sir, tax free and interest bearing. i'm not certain on the interest rate but it's not much.

>we need to give niggers and spics free healthcare

egased

Hahahhaha any serious illness in USA would wipe that out in like 2 weeks. Enjoy your 3rd world "healtcare".

>give man food, he starves the next day
>teach a man to get food, he eats for a lifetime

there are different variations of this saying, but it's said for a reason

Poor people are hella good at managing accounts.

do you not understand how healthcare works here? I have an HSA in addition to my health insurance, dumbfuck.

> HSA's are the fault of conservatives

What is the reeling damage from obamacare for $100 Alex?

The U.S. was on the path to this for years as any insurance that wasn't subsidized and still shit tier was looking to reduce their overhead

>implying having an HSA is bad
It's literally putting money away without the federal jew taxes touching it. How could this be bad?
>hurr poor people can't save enough for medical care
Perhaps they should die off if they are too dumb to save a couple hundred a year and get a full time job

Blonald flumpf
LoL

>offer a starving person a cookbook so he knows how to make tasty and nutritious meals with the limited food he has access to

I see nothing wrong with this

> occupy democrats

Health Savings Administrators. Allows you to invest in Vanguard stock and bond index funds. I made like $300 tax free in it last year, plus the HSA saved me about a thousand dollars in taxes. Deducted the 3350 I contributed, plus it made me eligible for additional deductions that I otherwise would have been unable to take (student loan interest and traditional IRA). Literally what the fuck is wrong with an HSA...

Because medical bills will wipe out your HSA savings in like two weeks if you get a serious illness or traumatized .

Conservashits are so out of touch with the common people

OP is so much better than you goy, he cares about POOR PEOPLE.

Don't think too hard about it, just go with that instant white altruism guilt response.

It's not that we use guilt as a prod for our cattle to do what we wish! That's not it at all.

spoken like someone who has only read healthcare horror stories and has never actually paid a bill for healthcare.