Libs despise opinion

Why do Liberals oppose the first amendment?

Bonus points if you can tell me why gap tooth here thinks it's funny to mock Sweden with her virtue-signalling profile photo

How is he oppressing the first amendment? Stormtards pull this 1st amendment card everytime they get a violent reaction to their shit

>He's a Libertarian Nazi
When will this meme end?

free speech for me, but not for thee

GTFO

Why does this guy keep flying the flags of losers? I like winners, this guy is sad. SAD!

Now, how long before somebody tries to break in and gets shot?
I'm guessing 2 weeks.

That dog would maul any liberal that walks in his door, and if not the dog, he'll get shot himself.

Can we doxx this bitch famalam?

Not here but you might if you bring it to cripplechan

give me ur adress. kiddster. don't worry about it

Because their opinions can't stand up to criticism so they oppose the discourse

>Swedish flag

Of course.

>Libertarian
>Nazi
>Confederate
Why?

Because this cunt is i̶n̶d̶i̶r̶e̶c̶tl̶y̶ directly advocating violence against someone who is making a political statement on his own private property.

Sounds a lot like Sup Forums, t b h f a m a la ama

if you're flying a nazi flag in america you're fucking armed

if you werent there would a pack of shitskins on you in minutes with crowd of blacked white girls cheering them on

why isn't this illegal?

He likely has guns and will shoot people threatening him, its a win win.

Profile is private
Dayum shame

somebody say dog?

1488 Hitler ave

A large majority of Sup Forums does the same why are you criii

holy fucking shit. this is a fucking goldmine.
>yfw the homeowner is the one who posted the address on an alternate account

Oh is it time for a "freedom of speech means I should be free from criticism of the shit I do and say" thread again?

Because to them you're an enemy to be eliminated. Universal morality is over.

>he

22---- N.Madison avenue, Indianapolis, IN. Someone find this house and give this man a maga hat.

You really suck at censoring images.

Why is the snake flag next to the nazi flag?

>a large majority of Sup Forums does the same
Yet if we publicly threatened leftists we would be locked in prison. If you fail to see the double standard, you are either being willfully ignorant or you are simply retarded.

no it's a freedom of speech should not get you killed by an angry citizen

>A large majority of Sup Forums does the same why are you criii

A large majority of Sup Forums do not post the addresses of people that disagree with them so they can be harassed, assaulted, vandalized, or killed.

Some may say they 'want people to be beaten', or they 'want people to be killed', but that's just it. Words, harmless edgy words that don't make it past a Manchurian finger-painting blog.

These people are posting addresses, telling people where others live, and presenting a clear and present danger to them simply because they have vastly differing viewpoints.

It's that guy's private property.

The issue raised in the thread is that some brainwashed liberal zombie might try to burn it down, or smear shit on it because they saw 2 flags they are conditioned to hate.