Sup Forums I need help

Sup Forums I need help...

>be in relationship for nearly 4 years
>completely happy
>have friend since middle school
>friend is going into same field as me, so we've always had a sort of bond
>haven't REALLY talked to friend in a bit, but we're mutual on all social media and stay connected that way
>we get reacquainted a few months ago and start talking a lot
>going to be living in the same area for a year before gf finishes up her degree and moves out that way with me
>after talking with friend of all the things we can do and plans we're making I realize
>I have very strong feelings for this girl
>feelings that aren't okay for someone in a four year relationship to have for an outside party
>she opened up to me late last night that's she's always admired me, can't wait to work with me in the field, etc - basically everything she can say without outright telling me she's looking for more than friendship

I'm not going to leave my gf, that's out of the question, I love her.

But I also have feelings for this girl I've known for years, much longer than my gf, who is reciprocating them.

By all accounts the friend and I are soulmates. That doesn't have to have romantic connotations, but it's starting to here.

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?

Do I cut contact with my friend, or do I go on acting like nothing's weird and risk some sort of explosion in the future???

I feel completely fucked here.
Please help.

Pic related.
It feels like my only solution.

In a fuckig idiot on the wrong board.

Please delete.
I'm sorry.

No worries, friendo.

Now let me tell you about the jews.

Bump :^)

You are a fucking ifiot because you fell for the vaginal jew. No matter whivh one you choose you she will take eberything you got in the divorce and go deepthroat Jamal.

Cuck!

pretty obvious you stay with your gf because she deserves it and then masturbate for the next 2 decades at the thought of pounding the friend out

Holograms*

Do you know what board this is?

Wrong place, pal.

READING ON A TEXT BOARD? HUH?!

Don't browse Sup Forums

If I'm being completely honest, I already do this.

And after this reception to my fuckery, I think I need to come to Sup Forums more often

You gotta give her the D. It's the only way. Godspeed OP.

I'm typically an /x/ guy
(Take that as you will)

But gf and/or friend are not cryptids, aliums, or ghosts/demons so can't post there

This is pol you fucking dumb bastard. Nobody cares about your trivial bullshit here.

See , you wank stain

I know I fucked up

If you're not going to dump your (probably doomed, especially at your age) long-distance girlfriend, you have to sever ties with your friend.

You posted here wanting to hear something else, but that's the truth, and you know it.

Your gf will probably end up fucking some guy in the next year anyway. Long distance relationships are a really shitty meme. You might aswell have a go with this girl, calling her your "soulmate" implies you like her more than your gf so go for it senpai.

anons in this thread need to lower there autisms for a sec and do the right thing here.
>R E D__P I L L__T H R E A D
Welcome to the real world Sup Forumstard

Stick it in her pooper faggot

Ignore her, cut off contact, make her hate you. Whatever you have to do.

>As long as your current gf is white

Dude commit yourself to not cheating. Full disclosure to gf first. Tell her this girl seems attracted to you and you had a crush on her a long time ago but you love your gf and 100% plan on being faithful. Next go full disclosure to friend girl, tell her youre in love with gf and you want platonic friendship only and to find love elsewhere. Honesty and openness will make shit way way way way easier on you. Don't fall into temptation you could marry your gf and a solid woman is a massive blessing dont piss this down the drain
>inb4 cuck

Fucking kek.

This is why I love true Sup Forumsacks
shills dont get love

grow a pair, tell the girl that now shit is different but you're still willing to be friends (aka friendzone her ass), if everything goes well don't mention it to the gf, otherwise mention it and cut the girl out of your life.

don't fall for the jewish tricks.

>ID
Well OP, it's clear. Give her the Diccc

Gf is fair skin, blonde hair, blue eye, 5'6"
Friend is a 5'2" Filipino, brown all round

Honestly there is a 68% chance you get divorced and fucked. I don't know senpai, i think I'd try to do the correct thing and tell my gf, and after that tell the other girl. Who knows maybe you end up with two.

Stick with the GF
don't fuck about user

I'm sure our relationship will be fine
But there's always a chance

God dammit this sucks
I hate life

I also fucking love Sup Forums now

>ID is e4XDiccccc
What did kek mean by this?
>leaving an aryan goddess for a flip

Are you fucking dense?

>filipino brown shit

Fucking race traitor

>that ID tho

What is reading?
I never intended on leaving my gf.

Come on boys, you're better than that.

Dont call me a boy when you still post on Sup Forums young man.

Have some respect you fucking mary and keep your distance from the flip if you dont want to leave your girlfriend.

Now have a seat and let me tell you about the jews.

Dont do it. Filipinas are hypergamous AF.
I would not judge you if you just fucked her few times while your girl is away but dont change your GF.

Also you risk that she will fuck up your life later. Just don't do it.

>Falling for the vaginal jew

Absolutely degenerate. Nofap and total chastity are optimal. Draining semen from your body makes you physically weak and mentally timid.

Now I know this is b8.

Stay with the white woman.

You are gonna have to make a choice here. Imagine what life would be like if your gf figures out you are emotionally cheating on her. I mean yeah you aren't married and can do what you want, but will the price you pay be worth it? Plus I will warn you ahead of time, flip women are crazy jealous and if you let this friend chick think she has any chance, she will fuck with you. Stay away from her if you really love your gf.

>looking for relationship advice on pol
>kek

Godspeed user.

Fucking pure jew gold right here.

>"soulmate" with a dog eating souless gook

wew

The boards are fighting
good goy

Maybe I can find a balance?
Keep gf and friendship too?
Before shit went crazy.

Anyone think I can get that equilibrium back???

fuckmyassplease

Alright...
Someone tell me about the Jews.

Why the fuck are on facebook in the first place?