Everyone hates John now

Including me

>John makes a factual statement
>Facts are racist
>Jon is getting the Pewd treatment
>Other youtubers are saying Jon is a part of the "Alt-Right"
>Jon's a Nazi "now"

typical jew stuff.

Jon tried redpilling without backing up his claims, citing evidence/sources or being remotely articulate

Jontron is right on many issues with race difference and the massive crime rate of blacks and their genetic disposition to just being retarded but he's so fucking bad at debating i dunno why he went down this road if he cannot back everything up and knowing the word jew destiny is he'll just pick him apart of every little thing he says and ask for sources too.

Destiny rips into people over the finest details of their argument, jontron got completely destroyed by some fucking cuck living off 15 year olds.

Neogaf decided that John is a fascist.

Jontron started watching "redpill" youtubers last week and cited some basic points without any of the facts or debate skills to back it up, as well as stumbling on his words and bringing up some falsehoods and inaccuracies which Destiny capitalized hugely on

Destiny is weaponized autism that has been debating these same points almost daily for like a year, and is also a pretty smart guy who knows how to "win" a debate and convince people he's roght. Anyone who isn't well-versed in debate and read up on the topics is going to get ran over and made a fool

I went through the comments, and there were quite a few comments backing up his claims with sources. Although, john is shit a debating.

I'm not trying to say that everything he said was wrong, that's definitely not the case. But he got cornered and spouted some alt-light memes like "discrimination doesn't exist in America" and that makes you look bad

Another fat, easily impressionable loser who derives his entire personality and political thoughts from memes on the internet got absolutely gutted by an intellectually superior liberal male

He didn't get destroyed. He was simply being too nice to call out Destiny when he said uber retarded shit, which kind of speaks for itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bmFMjsLc0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=XvxF5nEBrvM

Pretty much this

Jon is bad at debate, and didn't cite his sources.
Destiny is cancer.
Same old, same old.

Basically destiny plays run&gun style debate, rushing in to some obscure detail of your point in an attempt to derail the argument. If he didn't limit himself to literally debating 15 year olds, he'd become a laughingstock due how bad he is at forming any cohesive argument.

"I'm dumb" was the only smart thing Jontron said during the whole debate.

Jon making a point. Destiny calls it a Strawman and regurgitate basic left wing lies. Jon comes as unsure hence destiny winning

You're on the wrong board. Go back to /lgbt/ or /mlp/

It seemed as if a lot of destinys arguments were emotionally charged.

Sup Forumsfags get triggered so easily

>what's wrong with communism
>liberal
gtfo

Jontron was crying and REEEEEEEEEEE'ing the entire time with his "arguments"

Just another Sup Forumsfag getting BTFO

he's live at the moment

twitch/destiny

Maybe you're on the wrong site? You might be looking for Reddit.

In no way am I triggered. I'm simply guiding you back to the septic tank you crawled out of.

>muh universalism
>muh argument consistency
fuck Destiny

Either you didn't watch the debate, or your head is so far up your ass you couldn't hear what was being said.
That or you're simply a shill.

I'm not even the person you were responding to retard.

> hurr stop saying things I don't want to hear
> hurr leave my cesspool echochamber alone

lol holy shit you're pathetic

Or, more likely, you're just living in delusion and only hear what you want to hear.

jon tron said true things and was right. destiny ran his mouth and said retarded things.

Agreed.
Universalism is the dumbest view any person could hold, in my opinion.

Jesus Christ, the shills really like Jontron threads, don't they? Good thing they keep getting deleted.

> everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill

holy shit. pathetic. sad!

>TFW you thought Jontron was a rapper until today.

Destinys has very emotionally charged arguments, Jon was calm and collected.

Why does Destiny think so highly of himself? He's narcissistic and half of his arguments is just making out intelligent and moral he is. He does so many personal attacks. Like he is right now by trying to bring down the dude on the show for smoking and drinking like he is so much more virtuous than him. Destiny is such a self-important faggot.

I'm fully aware of that, dumbass.
You're so quick to assume in an attempt to claim superiority, but all you've done is show everyone just how foolish and desperate you really are.

Must be nice to have the mind of a 12 year old. I guess you have to be to worship someone who looks like a 12 year old with a beard.

Here's your (You), could tell you were getting desperate and I felt generous.

>Shilling for a literal liberal rapist

You are literally delusional

Why don't Styx or Razorfist debate Destiny on his gay stream ? I want to see Destiny get rekt

These conversations are shit, if these guys are going to debate they at least need a moderator. 10 minutes each to make a case, then a question and answer session.
Sitting on skype like this is fruitless, there needs to be some structure.

Just inform him that Trump never smokes or drinks either.

Why is it leftists use Trump's tweet format and think they've BTFO someone?

Based on the fact that you're coming into this thread having no idea what you're talking about, your opinion on the matter is absolutely worthless.
The only kinds of people who would come into a thread and behave the way you are behaving are trolls, shills, and useful idiots.

Of all the names he picks, why destiny? It doesnt help him look cool when he has the voice of a twink

Is there any faggot more self-important than Destiny?

kek wut

Did you listen to the debate?

Oh wow, nice insult there buddy. That the best you can come up with. LOL fucking sad. Keep wasting your life away on this shitty echochamber cesspool anime imageboard.

Or maybe you are, but due to the nature of delusion, you have no way of knowing.

Notice how he never said you were a shill because of the fact that you disagreed with him.
You're using the "everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill" tactic. This is something that shills use A LOT.
The way you've been behaving, and the fact that you would use such an argument paints you as a shill, regardless of whether you are one.

No he didn't.
He's come in here to derail the thread.

>Destiny uses emotions and tries to puss off the opponent
>people fall for his bait

Also don't give him views. He's trying to become popular on the backs of others. REMINDER he is half Jewish.

Destiny brought up Jim Crow, didn't mention it was the Democrats that imposed that shit. I stopped watching.

Jon was right about everything.
Destiny simply talked really fat and regurgitated liberal talking points.
Also, whenever Jon brought up Europe or some other region as an example, Destiny would say "BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AMERICA". But then Destiny would go and do the exact same thing when it was convenient for him.
Also, there was this:
youtu.be/XvxF5nEBrvM

Nice pic, doesn't mean shit

He did get destroyed, but I feel bad for him because he had the right idea, but he couldn't articulate at all and kept falling into Destiny's traps, as well as veering off into insane rants about gene pools and other shit that without proper articulation and data will just shock people and do nothing else. His Africa analogies also made it obvious that he was 100% arguing about race while dodging every single socioeconomic question Destiny threw at him, and when pushed deeper into the race argument he'd back off and go into "I'm not a racist" mode.

Jon is like this because he felt alienated by everything around him, as a lot of white folks in America rightfully are, all the leftist bullshit has to push people to the brink at some point which is why the pendulum is starting to swing very hard with the next generation. His only mistake was not researching anything and not preparing himself for a debate at all, it's like he got redpilled last month and spent a week on Sup Forums and thought debating people was a good idea, there's no way this wouldn't turn into a trainwreck.

>Jon is bad at debate, and didn't cite his sources.
Citing sources doesn't work because facts don't matter. There are times where people, most notably Ryan Dawson, use facts and it has 0 impact on Destiny's opinion. You have to use feels, not reals.

What the fuck, is destiny actually retarded?
"what's wrong with communism" and "there aren't riots in europe"? Jesus christ.

Holy fucking shit, I wish Destiny's pack of trained 16 year-old niggers would stop flooding threads. Nobody gives a shit about this literally-who. Fuck off.

Notice how you're wasting away your life on this shitty echo chamber cesspool anime image board?
I swear, the lack of self awareness from these libtards is the most incredible thing I've seen in my life.

I mean you also need to know how this happened.

Destiny told Jon on twitter to come debate him and Jon just said yes. He didn't spend weeks preparing while Destiny is well versed in facts to back up his argument.

Jon walked into a bear's den and got mauled because he figured "why the fuck not".

The dumbest decision he made was to do something that made him look foolish

This is infortunately true.

Jontron is shitposting incarnate. Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/

Definitely a recent redpiller, still has that burning fire in his belly to go and pick fights because he's cocky now that he knows the truth. Given ample time, he'll cool off and will either A) revert to being a liberal or B) understand the truth on a deeper, more fact friendly level to try to convert others.

Destiny can only win when he talks over people.
Jon was destroying him via twitter before they actually debated.

STOP GIVING (((BONNELL))) views.

But destiny has no facts.
Destiny seems to thing he is exempt of the burden of proof, and that only the opposing side of the argument needs to back up their statements.
The moment somebody calls him out on this, he'll lose. It's the only way he knows how to debate.

Why doesn't this guy fucking mention it took thousands of years of extreme selection for this environment change

Jon is /ourguy/ in spirit. He would never actually associate himself with Sup Forums, but he stands where we stand.

Another thing was "If they all integrate". Now America definitely is European culture. Why would non-Europeans respect the culture if they have no connection to it?

After what he said in that debate, associating with Sup Forums would be an improvement in the normies views.

They're treating him like he's straight up from Stormfront.

Jon is not a good debater.
Uses facts but doesnt formulate them well enough.
Sounds like he's inches away from going full ARYAN
Destiny is a cukboi who screams and uses lies and emotions to get his point across.

he's "smart" not smart, he's puffed up with arrogance and is good at deflecting and moving goalposts but that's it

/thread.
go home everyone.

>another thread about this literally who
gee i wonder who could be spamming this

Why is this stupid shit being pushed so hard on here? Three concurrent threads all day on this.

>D: So you are saying this thing that makes you look bad?
>J: N-no I'm no-not saying that
>D: So then you are saying this other thing that makes you look bad!
>J: N-no
>D: THEN WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS OTHER THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND
>J: I-i'm sa-saying (completly messed up poin)
>D: MY GOD DUDE I'm saying that we should do this thing that puts me on a moral high ground, and what you are saying is something that makes you look bad
>J:(Nervous laughter)

Repeat for 2 hours, not even The Passion of the Christ is that hard to watch

>communism is an economic thing

t. destiny

>give me an example?!
okay, in europ-
>DAWG IM TALKING ABOUT AMERICA I DONT CARE ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES NOW GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE?!

Why won't this guy bring up the Color of Crime by Jared Taylor??

just a great debater who knows how to run circles. if you're not quick on your feet you're going to get steamrolled by him. even jim had to pause and think about his next counter argument when he debated him

shills

what is their endgame?

This is just a classic thing that online gamers have. Online gaming puffs you up with immense pride at worthless nothing (ie. how good you are at a video game). Couple this with his relatively large audience (big enough to make him a good livable income), and he is extremely puffed up with his own juices and gases.

Was a shit debate as neither of them were in stasis on what they were talking about. Just spouting conjecture. Destiny doesn't know how analogies work, Jontron doesn't even know the term, both are stupid and uninformed on what they are talking about because they're stupid internet people.

>YO MUH CHILI DOG WHERE'S YOUR EXAMPLE MY DUDE!?!?!?

how can he take himself seriously?

WHY TF DOES DESTINY KEEP EQUATING RACE WITH LOOKS

that made me die inside

Jontron was completely unprepared and embarrassed himself.

Destiny is an autist that uses classic Jewish argumentative strategies

he's new to all this, you can't blame him. practice does help.

But can Destiny do it against pic related?

watch the shkreli vs destiny debate, desitny rekt

He would be fucking murdered against anyone that isn't an e-celeb.

The character assassinations are already rolling in. gizmodo.com/popular-youtuber-jontron-has-some-batshit-crazy-thought-1793231221

i literally have no clue what everyone is so riled up about. nothing he said was racist.

facts can't be racist. questions can't be racist.

Destiny is getting absolutely BTFO'd by this guy's gf right now

twitch/destiny

destiny was already btfo by various people, one of which was just some random

Destiny was ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED by Naked Ape
twitch0tv/videos/128503581

Always said shunning Ben was a bad idea. That little fucker knows his shit and can handle the pressure. I'd take one Shapiro over a dozen Milos and Lauren Southerns.

Sup Forums needs to go back to following people like Shapiro, P.Hitchens, Douglas Murray and the likes instead of entertaining-but-dumb ecelebs.