youtu.be/P2628cB-DIY
youtu.be/H7HTpT7Ru2c
youtu.be/ViF-uz9JOZI
m.youtube.com/user/girlwriteswhat
twitter.com/apurposefulwife
m.youtube.com/user/nikkiblackketter
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL. Who are you trying to fool with this nonsense?

sage

AWALT: All women are like that

Become a MGTOW before it's too late

Want to elaborate?

Nice bait. Enjoy saving the white race with no women to bear and raise your white children. Please go back to /r9k/ :)

Updated pasta
Right wing females
Nationalist youtubers

Brittney Pettibone
m.youtube.com/channel/UCesrUK_dMDBZAf7cnjQPdgQ

Tara McCarthy
m.youtube.com/channel/UC9vwJXx7DR-3zSub4mwQNFg

Blonde in the belly of the beast
m.youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw

Lauren Southern
m.youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

Politichicks
m.youtube.com/user/politichickstv

Julie Boroski
m.youtube.com/user/TokenLibertarianGirl

Barbara4u2c
m.youtube.com/user/Barbara4u2c

White Rose-very good all round, especially on migrants, anti feminism, ect
youtu.be/P2628cB-DIY

Margaret-kekist, Trump memes ect
youtu.be/H7HTpT7Ru2c

Roaming Millenial-anti feminist, anti PC, has wide reach. Not red pilled enough on race relations tho
youtu.be/ViF-uz9JOZI

Karen Straughan
m.youtube.com/user/girlwriteswhat

Rightwing female twitter

twitter.com/apurposefulwife

Also we need more cultural figureheads

This is what I've made so far in pic related. I got really lazy and just removed the men and had a female version. There was Blair White on the original but Trannies don't count.

I wish I was brave enough to make an alt-right YouTube channel. It would be too big of a gamble for me, out here I would get destroyed for being an openly anti-leftist woman (I live in California).
I used to make silly videos on YouTube when I was a kid like 10 years ago and honestly I cringe even thinking about them. I'm not much better at talking into a camera now, even as an adult.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is White Genocide Real Hahahaha Cracka Just Walk Into A Church Like Cracka Open Your Legs Haha

all i see are single moms, so you can drop the alt.

Your husband is the head of your realtionship & family

Play up the theme of "love" more. The nationalist right, at its heart, is about loving oneself, one's family, one's people, and one's nation, but most of all it's about loving your own children enough to want to provide a better future for them.

You know, that thing that baby-daddy Tyrone doesn't even think about doing.

"Love" is also a big meme on the left: "Love trumps hate" and all. Undercut the hate by showing how good a woman feels when she loves herself, loves her family, and loves her people, when she belongs to a circle of loving people just like her.

> TFW no strong white husband to inseminate me
In college I met three types of guys
> Mostly apolitical Chads who seemed to just want to party and have promiscuous sex for the rest of their lives
> Numales who are sometimes cute but way too beta for me
> Really smart but really weird guys who won't even make the effort to talk to me
Maybe things will change as I get older and the chads decide to give up on fucking everyone or the awkward guys grow out of it but to be honest I think that men are missing some guidance. I think if the energy the Chads put into fucking sluts went into traditional masculinity (integrity, generosity, rationality etc) they would make better candidates for husbands and fathers.
Honestly if things were different I wouldn't mind having been married by now (I'm 23) but everyone seems to be in a state of arrested development.

whos feets are those?

You don't have to show your face. You could present your videos like how Black Pigeon Speaks does or even use an avatar like Naked Ape.

The problem is that if you put a white man in there it would trigger the "patriarchy" response from feminists.

The thing is the leftist doesn't know (or refuses to acknowledge) what love is. Everything they do is essentially a meme or a joke against their perceived idea of the "patriarchy".

this is the cringiest stupidiest thing I've ever seen. faggots

Honestly, Ended up fapping in this thread.

Try it, it's like the least degenerate thing I beat it to in forever.

I really, really pine for white positivist. As it stands white self-hate is socially acceptable but white positivity is considered monstrous and evil, even by other whites. We need to shed this and learn to love ourselves. I know it's easy to blame (((them))) but honestly we have no one to blame but ourselves. Extend an act of white support to someone, they might like it. Most of us don't even know what it feels like.

>stupidiest thing Ive ever seen
>stupidiest thing
>stupidiest

you must be 18 years or older to browse this board

All attractive, not surprising.

>Greated pride
>Grated?
Look son, i know its a prison colony, but at least learn to be literate please.

It's not always about winning over the hardcore leftists. There's plenty of centrists who can be won over to the side of love. They've had some in their life, and they just need a gentle nudge that lets them know that it's okay to love people like themselves, that it's okay to love white people and be happy about being a white woman.

Feminism is evil in all its incarnations. I can sense the merchant is behind this.

Kek.

These threads are literally namefags (which it seems like they're gone now) spamming pictures of blonde white girls.

Take this shit to /s/

Do it but don't make it political do something that girls like and slip red pills in every once in a while.

You understand that a perfect white society would involve white women right? And that you literally can not continue your race without us to bear your children? Are you seriously that dumb? This thread has nothing to do with (((feminism))).

NOTE TO ALL: DON'T BLAME ME FOR THEY TYPOS THESE ARE JUST TRIALS THAT I AM REPOSTING.

>Trying to fix white women
>Degenerate
Nice try Shlomo

Stop calling it alt fem. It's counterproductive.

Oooh, that's not a bad idea. What should I do though? I don't really have any talents. I can't even do makeup tutorials. I'm just a normal person.

what is a typing accident

Seriously. If we don't reach out to women, the leftists will.

Gardening, yoga, health are big female interest

what the fuck does that even mean

It's your fault. The blame is on (you).

ACCIDENT WOOOOOOOO

I could probably do health. I've been working out lately and finally taking it seriously/learning about it after years of just casually messing around on gym machines with no real goals.

White positivity has gone undeveloped for too long: it's a great avenue for making actual progress in changing hearts and minds away from degeneracy. Generation Identitaire and associated Identitarian movements in Europe seem to be doing a decent job trying to build positivism and not scaring people off with the 1488-gas-the-kikes sperging like Sup Forums is wont to do.

Lol fag

>typing accident
You mean a typo?
While I agree the memes are poorly constructed I dont see where the fuck you get off coming into this thread and calling everyone an autistic idiot with your rather limited grasp of the English language. Next time you wanna insult someone, try to manage it without insulting yourself you mouth breathing monobrow.

This. Also an important idea for the thread in general. Women were driven from the house by boredom, because the essential tasks took up so much time an that time evaporated over such a short period. But theres more to a home than laundry, cooking and diapers.

Talk to the weird smart guys, don't wait for them to make the first move. Ten years down the track these will be the ones running their own start ups

But left side directly relates to right side.

>greated

holy fuck, if you're going to try and spread white nationalist propaganda, at least use a fucking spell checker. Sad!

Faint heart never won fair lady, it works both ways. If you're a princess you get your Prince. Simple.

Not mine. Reposting samples of others for discussion of concepts.

If you accept people of Mediterranean descent in Australia, Canada or Germanoslavic Europe go fuck yourself

I understand that I can't just expect the best man ever to come to me, but at the same time it's weird seeing photos of people from my grandparents generation being happy and healthy and youthful, married at my age and even younger. They didn't have to do anything special for it to happen, it was just the norm. What did society lose?

m.youtube.com/user/nikkiblackketter
This is who my girl watches we thought about putting her in the copy pasta but she's not as red pilled as I would of liked

Any white women want to comment on whether ((((((((((they)))))))))) are right about you deep down wanting BLACKED? As a white guy I've never once been attracted to a black girl, is it not similar on the other side?

realistically speaking the only limiting factor is personal bravery.

youtube channels start off small which gives you time to practice and refine your shooting, sound, performance and editing.

Yet, as the channel grew, so would the heat you take. which can be a good thing if you're comfortable riding the wave. it could even give other people the courage to speak up in their lives.

but I'm not a youtuber either, so I understand the fear and want for privacy.

Wow, dude, get over your fetishes.

Self respect, adversity and homogeneity,

roaming millennial is pro western civilization but doesnt care what skin color they are.
Shes literally a civic nationalist that doesnt understand the race is the root and the flower is the culture.

This shit is cancerous. OP just wants to be recognised by the media for his little anti miscegenation campaign.

Not at all. No desire whatsoever.

In fact... all the things 3rd wave feminists say about men is completely true... black men, that is.

I have only ever been made to feel unsafe by black men.

Nope, opposite, if it's true it's a bad omen, but it's not like I can just ask the girls in my life without being weird, so I'm doing it here

Also fuck off

> le [x] are not white meme
Please leave. People who make these posts must either be shlomo in disguise or fat Nordicucks who think being the palest of all the Europeans means they're the only ones who count as white, despite all the benefit that white culture has gained from Roman/Italian, Spanish, Portuguese etc. culture and history.

The concept of bravery is bit skewed in normal perception. You do it first and feel brave after. There is no requirement to feel brave first.

Modern pictures will work better than retro ones. They want to see their own future, not their grandmother's past.

>what did Society lose?

Women who were willing to wait for the right man for the purpose of starting a family.

It's cyclical really, modern women are sh it, so modern man doesn't care and wants nothing to do with them. Modern men become shit and modern women dont want anything to do with them.

Honestly I don't know what I'd rather; growing up in their time, having a traditional marriage, and then seeing those traditions destroyed in the 1970s before my very eyes, or being born in my generation and maybe having the chance to be part of the movement that rebuilds it.

Bullshit. Go rock climbing with no harness and then come back and say that. Shits fucking spooky.

Oh Ireland shill is back. Kys.

That's what I figured, just curious. Thanks for answering.

Take a look at our flag, mutt. I don't want foreign races in my country.

Didn't Murdoch Murdoch already cover that?
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

2% Romanian? INTO THE CAMPS YOU GO!

Clearly an older generation, raise your kids right, exercise your right to association. Nearly every old person enjoys the particularly cruel experience of seeing their world destroyed. You will too, regardless of the outcome. But at least they were born with a decent hand to play.

I think trying to come up with a new label (alt-fem) and promoting it overtly will probably just induce backlash from (((them))) and turn away women who would otherwise be receptive to this message. I would go for something more subtle, like subverting pinterest, for example. I would do this on two fronts:
1. promote images of happy women in traditional roles, wholesome families, motherhood, etc.
2. promote images of over-the-top feminism, that look authentic, but have something subtly off-putting about them. This is fairly similar to the genius #DraftOurDaughters effort.
It's absolutely critical that those two avenues are undertaken by completely unrelated accounts that cannot be connected in any way. As a man, I know very little about pinterest, so please correct me if I'm way off base here. Instagram is probably ripe for subversion, too.

What an authority! How about we don't allow Portuguese to settle in Germany and Australia because we have OUR OWN ethnostates. Kys wog

Risking your life is a different level than making a video.

Ayyy the potatonigger is back.
>KeK

>dont want foreign races
>calls others mutts
>slavs are white
Holy shit the irony is palpable. The Japanese are whiter than 99/100 slavs

If you are a special woman, a light in this dark time. Then you will find your special man. A long since burned out lamp that only you have the spark to ignite once more.

What did the last potatoe say ?

I like the message and the pics but trying to make a movement and calling it "alt-fem" is stupid. If i was a buzzfeed reporter i'd be all over this thread trying to expose it. Make a few twitter and pinterest accounts and spam this shit there.

People are scared of different things man. For whatever reason some people are scared of things with virtually no impact on the integrity of your body. Bravery is overcoming fear. If you dont fear death or pain, confront bodily harm isnt brave to you, its just normal. Its only brave to those who do fear that thing. Likewise for this.

If you are not of British, German, Nordic or Dutch descent, you must get the fuck out from Australia.

Yesterday we had a baiter from Ireland for a few threads then they left.

This

OMG I loooove Murdoch Murdoch. It's one of the few alt-right channels that prioritizes white love over hating other races.

> British, German, Nordic or Dutch descent
>Germanoslavic
room temperature IQ detected

fuck off kike

Lurk more faggot