Worst State in the US?

What is the worst state in the US and why is it Rhode Island?
>Biggest commercial export is literally fucking trash

ITS CALIFORNIA

At least Commiefornia has job opportunities and wealth. RI is run by commies who dont even know how to handle money

My state Jew York:
>literally all red except for NYC, Albany, Rochester, Syracuse and Buffalo which dictate everything else for the rest
>High as fuck taxes, fucking unbelievable
>tax homeowners more than businesses to promote more business growth at the expense of the common folk
>living remotely close to a city, you will still encounter the most faggoty leftsided ppl (cancer spreads)
>cold as fuck
>(at least where I live), huge heroine epidemic

Missouri is fucking trash. I hate that state and almost everyone I've met from there.

Joe?

It's definitely california

t. Bay Area

Kekistan.

Do not journey there, brothers. They draw near to Kek with their lips, but their hearts are far from him.

Connecticut is objectively worst.

CNY here. Heroine all over. Degenerates.

lobsters
too bad dc is not a state and whateverarico

new jersey is a supersized RI

RI government makes NJ government look honest. It's small so no one pays attention but it's deeply corrupt because Democrats.

Nah, Oklahoma. No culture, kind of a failed thing. Dumbasses put their capitol in LITERALLY the hottest spot IN THE WORLD for tornadoes, and don't move it, derp. Morons.

yes it is

everything is as expensive as jew york, the people are just as bad, and the gimmie dat niggers and spics have taken over every city and ruined them all. the only places worth living in are insanely expensive.

fuck everything about this state. it used to be a somewhat decent place, but now it's just an expensive shit box that isn't worth living in.

Illinois has to win. Super Nog murder rate, plus the state can't pass a budget and like 4/5 governors wind up in prison.

Alaska. They have no taxes, hand out free money every year, no gun laws and that damn marijuana is legal!!

It's CA. Paying fucking 11-12% state income tax.

Plus a heroin epidemic like no other.

That is entirely Chicago's fault. Chicago needs to become it's own state and fuck off.

As a MOfag currently displaced in Commiefornia, i can confirm it is indeed full of fucking libs and is essentially Mexico 2: Electric Boogaloo. But the state itself is pretty nice as far as countryside goes. The worst state in my experience is Delaware. A flat, boring shithole of a state, and its two major cities Wilmington and Dover are absolute ghettos. Also the only major beach is known as a gay hotspot. Unless you like dogfish head beer, there are zero redeeming features.

Louisiana, I had to go down there one summer, fucking miserable
>100+ degrees
>90%+ humidity
>blacks EVERYWHERE
Never again

Peasants. Your puny lands will ALL one day bow to the lonestar bros.

WA we have way to many fucking SJWs on the west half and the east half is mostly just fucking mexicans and trailerrtrash.

I don't know. Pretty nice where I live. Yeah the cities are ruined and liberals run the state but you can't beat a well run small rural new England town.

The people's Republic of Commiefornia.

Im ok with this, if we get to glass the northeast to remove the jew infestation.

Obviously. Only ethnic Carolinians will survive the purge. All others will be deported to our slave colonies or boiled alive in pits of tar.

Commiefornia

Time to open a soap and lampshade emporium.

>muh state is all red except for all the major cities, which makes it blue
>proving a point

pick one

>Virginia
>CIA Headquarters Location
>Computer components

Wew lad

>Washington
>80 percent white
>Job opportunities are insane
>Less than 5 percent black, and they all live in Seattle

It's probably New Jersey. I know it's the most disliked state. Probably all the """Italians""" and Jews.

isnt oklahoma supposed to have a ton of indians (feather). Also it seems pretty based since every county swung Trump

Are we just going to ignore Massachusetts guys?

West Virginia or California by default.

>State is filled to the brim with white trash and hicks except for putnam county and the morgantown area
>1/3 of the state is on EBT
>The majority of said EBT users blow their hard earned gubment cheese on nothing but garbage like beef jerky, mountain dew, soda, and other junk foods
>State is 2nd for the fattest pieces of shit in the country
>#1 for citizens claiming disability
>Heroin, meth, and opiates in general have gone completely past an epidemic
>One of the dumbest states in the country
>Educational system is completely fucked
>State completely rapes citizens on taxes in contrast to average wages
>Not a fucking thing to do here
>Local Govt introduces new taxes to repair roads years ago
>Roads are in completely god awful shape
>On the higher end for car insurance prices and average costs of maintenance on vehicles due to piss poor roads
>Coal industry is on life support
>Home of chemical valley
>Fuck all for jobs left unless you have a degree or specialize in a trade
>No economic growth
>Only local culture is guns, family, and food that will kill you if eaten for long enough

Never, EVER move to this hellhole.

Toss up between California and Hawaii. Beautiful geography filled with fucktards.

Mississippi, poorest, many teen pregnancies and generally a shitty place.

>Michigan and Missouri
>Both Trucks
>KCAP and Dearborn Truck
>Thank you based Ford

>Florida not being walled off and becoming the world's largest reality TV series

shit b8

Also fattest state with I kid you not an infant mortality rate of like 8 per 100,000

kikefornia