Ohio

Is everyone from this state so fucking miserable and unhappy all the time?

Today I saw a thread on Reddit about a guy who makes only 11K a year and lives in Ohio in poverty paycheck to paycheck. I've never met anyone from Ohio who really seems to enjoy life and wants to spend the rest of their life in Ohio.

Ohio is the 7th most populous state on the US, yet it is third from the bottom in the most miserable states in the US. That's a lot of miserable people, especially for a state that has several modern metro areas and isn't all rural.

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/02/23/most-miserable-states/5729305/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
hannonscampamerica.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>11k/year

Isn't that significantly below minimum wage?

Clevelandfag here.

Make $40,000/yr, living in a $600/mo studio apartment

All of my needs are met and I'm pretty happy and comfy desu

ugly, dirty, high taxes, heavy regs, shitty weather, poor mobility, other than that it's great

I love ohio nigga. Plus up in the miami valley is where most of the drones blowing up sand niggers are operated

I made that as a TA.

East or West?

Why is BLACKED able to recruit pretty much all of its blondes solely from Ohio? lily rayder, elsa jean, etc

>having shitskin hair

East, around the heights suburbs

My nigga.
I squat in Collinwood.

Why are Jewish girls so hot?

The only base there flying RPAs (drones) is the Air National Guard base south of Springfield. The active duty ones are way out west.

Because it's a shit hole here. Constructed from brick, woods and cornfields. Massive amounts of crackheads. Currently bipolar weather. Nothing to look at for miles. The only escape is drugs

>east cleveland

Find somewhere else to squat before you get shot user

Nice star of david faggot. To the oven.

Looks like jazz

Ohio is trash. Cincinnati is the only good city, Kentucky should take it.

Because they were in the oven trillions of times.

It's not that bad. Can easily get a house that doesn't need any repairs for under 100k in my city. Downside is that there is pretty much only low paying service industry jobs and the biggest employer is a fucking hospital.

I'm right outside of Akron and I still manage to love it here, I never want to leave. Everyone else are miserable sons of bitches, it's some kind of intellectual fashion here. And there's absolutely nothing to do. I kind of like that though, you never feel like you're missing anything by staying in and you know right where everyone's at all the time. Northeast Ohio is really interesting. You have to teach yourself how to like it, but once you manage that, there's a lot to like. Kind of like teaching yourself to like plain seltzer water, if you can manage that, you can leave it in the fridge and never worry that someone else is going to drink it all when you're at work.

PA checking in. You may be a shitty state, but it was good serving with you.

>terrible weather
>cities are nogified
>most of the state is literally corn
>governor can't eat normally
I'm so glad that I got out of that shithole and decided to go to college down south. Beautiful weather, beautiful women, and I don't miss ohio one bit.

With that being said, ohio will always hold a special place in my heart, especially my hometown of Dublin. Who else /from 614/?

NAFTA fuck it up and there's too many niggers.

I live in Medina. I'm not particularly miserable or unhappy. Ohio is pretty comfy if you stay away from the nigger hotspots(so it's like any other state I guess), the only complaints I'd have are that it doesn't get cold enough and the gun community is kinda shit.

Drugs are for the weak. There are plenty of ways to entertain yourself, even if only anime and video games.

This is hilarious OP. My family and I are from WI and we once took a trip down to Ohio to visit some theme park. Since then, I occasionally make running gags that Ohio is the shittiest state in the country, the cities we drove through to get there and back were by far some of the most shittiest, poorest cities I've yet to see in America. Truly embarrassing. Worst part is, most Ohioans are white, yet they don't seem to mind living in a nigger environment.

There's no one here anymore. And there's free wifi everywhere.

It could be better, but at least we're not West Virginia.

I learned the hard way that Video games and anime are worse for my health than weed and lsd

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Oh, I live in Fairborn.

Holmes County here. I'm happy where I live because it's Amish country. It's like a foreign land. One of the nicest places in the USA in my humble opinion.

Parts of the state are completely dead. Typical rust belt towns. I refuse to live in any of those places.

Medinafag here as well, been all over the country and wouldn't rather be anywhere else.

Best state.

Maybe they should try not voting for republicans who want to reduce their pay from 11k to zero

Nice jpg

I like Ohio a lot.

> kike

I fucking hate cincinnati because niggers and antifa

Checking in from snowy NE Ohio & /comfy

gov kasich: "political parties are disintegrating"

How the fuck does someone live on $11,000 a year?

I live in Indiana, about 20 minutes from the border. It's pretty shit here too, lemme tell you

they can afford plastic surgery

Underrated

Wild and wonderful baby. If you get pass the whole prescription pill problem and poverty thing, the state itself is God damn beautiful.

>7th most populous
There's the problem. Ponder for a minute what it is that makes Leaveland a soul-crushing war zone. We can get away from the liquid methane lake and its otherworldly hurricane winds, but Little Africa and its kike colony suburbs keep sprawling out to swallow us.

It's a terrible damn place and I can't wait to leave.

Howdy neighbor

In poverty. Can't you read, stupid?

Pizzagate was debunked. That's why we don't see it in the catalog anymore. Of course, don't know why I got three day ban posting a pizzagate thread debunking it. Had great sourced material from trusted sources like the NYT and WaPo as well as the D.C. Police statement. Guess they don't want discussion on it. Probably tons of bots were activated on it. Guess it for the better, it was debunked anyways.

I have comfy memories of living in rural Ohio as a teenager before I moved to Florida. Used to go to this friend's farm, it was a huge multi-acre tract of land with a quaint little fence and a couple barns and silos. I remember walking with my middle school crush in the summer along this little bike road that lead downhill to a small pond full of discarded tractor parts and old tires. It was our little spot. We used to skim stones there and talk about life. I had my first kiss there. I remember being so carefree and joyful on the way back, looking at the endless amber fields as the sun began to set, just thinking how open and beautiful this place is, how vast and wide yet strangely empty and intimate.

F U C K L E B R O N

It's not impossible. Rent in Ohio is cheap. I see a lot of places for $300ish.

I did it once. I couldn't afford cable/internet or any other luxuries.

The weather is shit, the roads are shit, the sun never shines, the people are miserable, and most of the state is cornfields. I love it here.

I wanted to see some of the aftermath of that story

It's a flat state for the most part. People are dull I dunno I hate being here. Ohio made me fat.

I'm perfectly fine with it

It is, without a doubt, the comfiest state in America.

You made yourself fat, fatty.

Spoiler alert:
Almost everyone in the US is like that.
But aren't we so lucky to live in a country where we are so rich and lucky, goy? Poor indian boys don't have anything!

Ohio is so shit even the normies OD on heroin here.

fucking heroin is a terrible problem here
I've developed a deep hatred for junkies

>mostly blue-collar state
>NAFTA
>EPA
>hyper regulation
>welfare
>family disintegration
>drug war means meth problem gets worse, not better
>why are ohiofags miserable?

Gee, I wonder why...

You'd be pretty hot too if you had to step into a blast furnace

I don't hate them, I consider them casualties in this whole mess.

Hey guys I'm from Lakewood

lancaster fag reporting in

>Ohio is a state mostly comprised of flat land, perfectly conducive for biking, jogging or walking

>Ohio made me fat.

Sounds pretty comfy user

flat land? da fuck?

I make about 7k a year

How's it feel seeing every girl around you be some combination of fat/tattooed/dyed hair/piercings?

Stfu I hate it here, moving to Westlake before month end though.

Around Beckley and farther east, and Morgantown is alright. Wheeling, Charleston, Huntington, Weirton, and Parkersburg are all like bad cities in Ohio, but worse.

t. lived in West Virginia for three years

Stfu I hate it here, moving to Westlake before month end though.
LITERALLY a gay bar college town packed to the brim with Muslims and delusional liberals.

Not Wright Patterson?

I live WV... Milton, right outside of Huntington.

It's beautiful here but it's like half nice country folks and half drugged out madmen. Weird mix.

Fucking Kucksich letting them transplant all these fucking Somalis. Dude should've deployed the National Guard and said "make my day, Jug Ears".

SW ohio faggot here. Out in the sticks, so no nogs & I can shoot my guns and burn bonfires in the back yard. Shout out to one of the best places around here.

hannonscampamerica.com/

that looks based af
what are the rates for living there

The problem is there's nowhere to go. You walk down the road for a minute, trip on some potholes, look at some abandoned industrial buildings, then turn around and cry on your way back home.

If you're full-time, yes. The minimum hourly rate pretax is 40 hours for 50 weeks = 2000 hours at 8 dollars an hour = 16k.

Wish we could, I basically live there but like 3 minutes out, always say I'm from Cincy desu

I'm from the Cincinnati area. There are lots of great walking/cycling areas just outside of the city.

the scenery never really bothered me, could be better, but it never stopped me from going biking or whatever

You're cool senpai. I was driving through flakewood and saw a guy with a Trump hat last year, it might have been you.

Greetings from Chippewa Lake.

Fuck yeah faggot, living in an area where nobody gives a shit about what you do is the best

st eds fag here

Sandusky here, wish there were jobs other than something in the service industry or hospitals.

Yeah, that new park is a really nice area desu

My house was 60K Cost of living is cheap. Bar down the road has dinner specials for $5-6 weeknights and you don't leave hungry. I have a cushy job 10 minutes from my couch for $40K/y.

I hang out at the camp. The Hannon's (family that runs the place) are AWESOME. Fun festivals & camping all spring/summer/fall. They just had BACONFEST this past weekend. Next weekend is AMTGARD (LARPers) and it just keeps going after that.

So much fun out in the woods.