Redpill me on Jim Crowe, Sup Forums

Redpill me on Jim Crowe, Sup Forums

Whenever a lefty brings up Jim Crowe in a debate, everyone hangs their heads and admits white guilt.

Didn't blacks have a higher legitimacy rate and employment rate back then? Was it really as bad as they say?

some fights really aren't worth fighting user
Jim Crowe is that one thing everyone already says was bad regardless
focus on the issues of now

niggers and lefties love using nonsensical boogeymen when they try to make an argument

>higher legitimacy rate

Jim Crow laws were a response to the lawlessness of the post-civil war south. That included a lot of banditry and various "outrages" such as rapes/murders of whites by blacks.

JC laws to a large extent were for the benefit of the black population, to keep them from getting themselves lynched for committing crime.

Lynching is another topic that isn't well-understood in the modern era; many people who got lynched were white, and lynchings were generally done in response to violent crimes.

Yeah, but I don't really know why it is so bad. I honestly don't know that much about it.

Is it because some people got lynched? Did they have a reason for getting lynched?

I just don't see why segregation is so evil if everyone just self-segregates anyway.

do you know of any good primary sources on Jim Crowe or lynchings?

>Yeah, but I don't really know why it is so bad. I honestly don't know that much about it.
blacks couldn't use what whites did, it was supposed to be separate but equal, but not always the case.
>Is it because some people got lynched? Did they have a reason for getting lynched?
the common thought is because they were black or just hitting on a white woman and just that, true or not that is what we go with. Maybe they lynched actual rapists, maybe not
>I just don't see why segregation is so evil if everyone just self-segregates anyway.
Don't get the law involved, people will do what they do without it

>white's

GG RACISTS

>Don't get the law involved, people will do what they do without it.
This.

>Don't get the law involved, people will do what they do without it
that's very libertarian of you guys, but was there a reason for these laws to be passed beyond just "white people are racist"? Were whites being attacked and Jim Crowe was a way of providing security?

I have absolutely nothing to do with Jim Crowe, why would I feel guilty?

because U WUZ COLONIZERS N' SHIET

you benefit from white privilege in a system of institutionalized racism that allowed Jim Crowe to happen, and because of these invisible advantages, you reap all the rewards of privilege whether American or not, while people of color are systemically oppressed by white society

Jim Crow was the bulwark against full nigger savagery and decay. Look at how quickly every city infested with niggers went after Jim Crow was repealed. Look at all the White flight and destruction of American manufacturing. Look at how crime skyrocketed in the 70s-80s.

That's a long bullshitty way of saying white people have bigger brains.

But southerners were literally systematically oppressed by a war and then forced submission to reconstruction laws

Yeah, see, the south were making money from slavery which most of the country found to be immoral and Lincoln wanted to stop that.

Blacks didn't start being single mommas popping out chilllins until the government started cutting them a check for it.

Blacks had a higher employment rate than whites until the same year we implemented minimum wage. Really makes you think.

>"White's"
>Apostrophe

So, what are you saying? A nigger's work is only worth $0.25/hr?

Faggotry (domestic violence) is an STD. It is from the slave era because of how psychological enslavement (MKULTRA) works as a cycle of domestic violence. Most of the autists here are enslaved, too.

your post is incoherent and you talk like an autist

Gotta keep them niggers in their place.

>the south were making money

That was the only part that really mattered