What does Sup Forums think of the Joe Rogan podcast as far as being informative and redpilled...

what does Sup Forums think of the Joe Rogan podcast as far as being informative and redpilled? I haven't checked it out yet, ut people say he has great guests and no matter what his personal opinion is, he always checks sources and gravitates towards the Truth.

They're pretty good.
Don't agree with a lot he says but he's at least fair.

>he always checks sources and gravitates towards the Truth.

He said it was against the law Trump didn't turn over his tax returns.

>just now discovering Joe Rogan
What kind of newfag summer league are you in?

is he a sandnigger. comes across as one for sure. total gentile. gross.

He's gay and he's not funny.

A blue pilled liberal lover.

Irish / Italian Burger Mutt

>He said it was against the law Trump didn't turn over his tax returns.

i've read about this (to be fair not seen it), but I hear he just says whatever he thinks keeps his guests talking. I know he's friends with Alex Jones, which is a good sign, and am wondering if I should start with that podcast

how was his Alex Jones podcast btw. Was he at least respectful and fair?

Joe Rogan is a living breathing meme but he often has good guests on and manages to milk a few interesting tidbits in between all the memin'

Fuck off normie

SAGE

fun: Crowder episode where Rogan gets drunk and bullies Crowder relentlessly for 4 fucking hours straight. Crowder keeps cool and comes out on top.

educational: Jordan Peterson episode

enlightening: Sam Harris episode

bullshit mind numbingly boring: fight episodes

>how was his Alex Jones podcast btw. Was he at least respectful and fair?
He and Alex Jones are friends. Alex definitely is right on some things and is total batshit crazy on other things.

I listen to it for entertainment, not enlightenment.

I never got into the whole podcast or eceleb thing.

Seems juvenile.

Alex Jones was OK, they are friends so Rogan didnt come right out and ask him what the fuck is wrong with you feeding this crap to your brain dead audience

for all the shit that Joe gives Eddie Bravo about alcohol, Joe has to be among the worst drunks I have ever seen. the guy shouldn't touch the stuff.

Joe is an amazing host. He brings some great things out of most of his guests. He is essentially the guy anyone could smoke a joint with.

He's run the spectrum for who he has on his show and tries to take a respectful middle ground with all of his guests.

This ranges from humoring Alex Jones on the vampire pedophiles to humoring a broken woman like Whitney Cummings who explains that all men are essentially her abusive father and she finds sex boring because she keeps burning through new kinks.

Hell this week he humors the con man Dan Pena who says all of his businesses are a thousand times more successful than facebook before going into the boomer rant about how millennials are just to lazy and should be taking out more loans.

SOMEBODY POST THE ROGAN MEMES FOR GOD SAKES

>what does Sup Forums think of the Joe Rogan podcast as far as being informative and redpilled?
Everything about the show is great, except for Joe himself. He's a fucking idiot who constantly talks over his friends like Bryan Callen or Brendan Schaub and gets lost in conversations with intellectuals like Sam Harris or Gad Saad. When he gets intimidated by brainy guests, he frequently changes the subject to something he feels more comfortable discussing like his meme diet. He's actually really smug and condescending for a complete dimwit; I don't think he realizes how shitty his physique would be without the roids and HGH. He spent the better part of an hour arguing that the moon landing could be a hoax with Neil deGrasse Tyson. I get that his show is two or three hours on average and that's a lot of time to fill but still.

He's alright. He's purple pilled. Not red or blue but a bit of both.

Nothing revolutionary comes out of his show. He can be a douche with people he disagrees with but he's generally fair. He's not especially bright but he doesn't typically go off the rails with ideological ranting. He's popular because he's a reasonable average Joe. He doesn't threaten people too much.

he literally has nothing of value to add.

he just basically acts like a smug skeptic but offers really, very little insight into anything or adds anything you can take away from his "rants"

some of his guests are ok tho.

he's basically just easy listening. put it on when you're doing other shit.

Joe Rogan is the living avatar of the Dunning-Krueger effect and evidence that MMA causes brain damage.

But his guests are sometimes worth listening to. The Jordan Peterson one is especially good.

>SOMEBODY POST THE ROGAN MEMES FOR GOD SAKES
kek, are you trying to say this guy already has memes made about him? I need proof

>already
Kill yourself.

No Agenda podcast is excellent.

Not bad, entry-level redpills. Check out the Jordan Peterson, Milo, Sam Harris, and Alex Jones podcasts. Avoid the ones where he's just talking to B-list comedians and UFC fighters.

You sound like a real intellectual man. Im sure you geniune nazi flag looks lovely in your sad cave
>INB4 I'm actually a chad with a huge 401k and a 10 inch dick

Alex Jones was his best episode

Can you give me the basic gestalt from that episode?

He a dumb jock who smokes too much pot and has no grasp on reality. He has stupid opinions and only does the briefest and most research on most topics he discusses. He seems extremely easily influenced and, well, just plain stupid.

So probably right up Sup Forums's alley.