Urgent reminder to all Canadians

You have until the end of March to sign up with the Conservative Party. After March, you won't be eligible to vote for the new leader of the CPC.

Follow the instructions in this image. Spread this everywhere you can, especially outside Sup Forums. We need to get Maxime Bernier in there. Do not let O'Leary win. O'Learly is nothing but a globalist kike who wants to sell us out to China. If you know anyone who supports O'Leary, talk some sense into them.

Please help save our country. We'll need all the meme magic we can get if we want to win this.

Canada is already great. Now fuck off.

Burger, let us wallow in our own misery.

Canada is already great?
We're a frozen wasteland peppered with niggers of all skin-tones with a leftist PM that couldn't find his ass if you pointed it out to him with a damn mapbook and revered Fidel fucking Castro. We don't have a culture beyond being polite and having superior donuts, we certainly don't have anything stand-out compared to any other states, and we're slowly slipping into SJW fuckery because we're all supposed to be left.
Besides that, how do you even know anything about Canada? Your education system is one of the worst in the world, you colossal faggot.

>Burger
Minnesota

>Implying Somali Citizen Niggers aren't flooding this board (which they are)

The the original poster, that's a horrific post and makes me doubt your motives. First of all, Conserative Party is more left than Democrats than the USA.

O'Leary will never win. Never will Mad Max. Why? Because Canada's population has changed.

In 2011, Canada was 24M whites, 6.5M non-whites.

In 2016 it's 24M whites, 12M non-whites.

In 2027, it'll be 24M whites, 25M non-whites.

Cuckdeau has replaced the GTA with pakis, chinks, niggers, etc who will forever vote for liberal gibs because they can't earn a living due to their inferiour IQs.

The hottest job route is being a minority cop-- guaranteed $100-150K/year.

Anyways, Canada is done.

It's a failed state. RIP.

Just look at our flag. We don't have any right to criticize America.

Krispy kreme > literal shit > tim horton

Chong? You stupid Muslim shit?

No mentally stable person would vote Chong. He's useless; he went into politics because he couldn't earn shekels elsewhere. Anyone who votes Chong should be punished.

>Paying to join a political party
>uncucking our country

It specifically says "DO NOT vote O'Leary or Chong".

You absolute fucknugget.

Digits confirm 2019 uncuckening

You are either a kike or Chinkfaggot.

Just saying you are useless.

Please tell me you're just pretending to be this retarded.

Gook/Nigger, I would never, ever hire you.

I'm fine with mad max for now.

>voting
>in canada
Ontario and quebec control the elections. Voting is pointless in this country.

$92k for a cop after 3 years.

Btw why don't we sent every nonwhite to Quebec? Every open borders marxist came from there. If you convinced a million Anglos to demand all nonwhites get sent to Quebec there's nothing anyone could do about it.

Canadian aka "Nigger/etc"

What's your option? Vote Trudeau and run it into the ground? I was leaning that way but idk if Max could reform the CBC, argri cartels and immigration down to 200k it might be worth a term.

Again what's your route.

WHEN ARE THE CONSERVATIVE CARDS COMING?

I THINK MY LIBSHIT ROOMMATES MIGHT HAVE HIDDEN MY CARD FROM ME

You don't need a hard and you need to bring id anyways.

You stupid shit.

If you think 200k is the real number, it's really $~800-1.2M.

Good luck.

Done just joined the CPC, will vote Bernier

>MAKE CANADA GREAT FOR ONCE

TOP KEK, THIS NEEDS TO CATCH ON

Honestly, you avoid the subject. I would seriously kill you

Recommend you Leafs vote for the person who you think has the best chance at becoming PM. As a Libertarian, I would have preferred just about anybody over Trump, (except anything resembling a Democrat), but would have voted for him in the primaries, (and didn't because I couldn't make it), because I thought he had the best chance of winning in the general election, and I think the results of it justified my decision.

Will Bernier keep my unionized government job?

Why Bernier? What does that frogfag have to offer that the others don't?

pro Guns
only candidate that wants to lower immigration
doesn't believe refugees should be getting better than canucks

Signed up for the CPC. Now someone redpill me on mad max. Keep in mind I fucking hate French scum.

I don't even own a gun. I live in Toronto. Even if I had one I wouldn't be able to use it around here. Canadian self defence laws are retarded

He wants to kill interprovincial trade barriers and end equalization payments (yes, including those to Quebec), stop the government from spending huge amounts of money to bail out Bombardier et al, add property rights to the charter, tell the UN to fuck off, and a few other things.

Sounds like a stand up guy, for a frog. Thanks user, will investigate further.

I've been waiting 3 weeks now

Another couple of his polices are to do away with the CRTC and allow more competition into the telecom sector, and to privatize the CBC network and Canada Post.

I live in Toronto in a bachelor apartment and have multiple firearms. You have no excuse at all.

What guns have you got?

Maybe he just doesn't enjoy shooting sports. Choosing not to own a gun doesn't automatically make you a bleeding heart liberal.

>free trade with china
>cut immigration down to only 270k a year

Bernier won't save Canada