Europe on suicide watch. *sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2l1RhAI-rRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=190DGvou7cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Using your population as a biological weapon
just turkish things

Would be a shame if we flooded Turkey with VX gas in retaliation, oops.

Thats essentially it. Its an act of war not to be taken lightly.

All Europe has to do is ask.

>leftists have no problem with the leader of a country wanting to create refugees out of his own people
>trump is literally hitler

>we'll flood you with muslims unless you let us flood you with muslims

They are not on suicide watch, half of them are probably delighted to hear this

>if you don't let us flood you with migrants, we're gonna flood you with migrants
turk logic everybody

>let us flood Europe with migrants or we'll flood Europe with migrants

floodmind

>RELEASE THE ROACHES

EU's Parliamentary Tower Of Babel: Strausbourg, France

youtube.com/watch?v=2l1RhAI-rRQ

If The EU grants turkey access they'll just go ahead and flood Europe with the horde of human trash anyway!. A lot of Europe is very aware of this and they aren't happy about being politically threatened by Turkey. Turkey might actually be cutting off it's own nose in this situation , Look what happened in the Netherlanders even the left-leaning party in power told Turkey to fuck the hell off.

Let them come.

Witness angry white people first hand, and despair.

I hope this roach does it. Do it just before the German elections too.

I want to see the new Hitler rise because of dumbass t*rkroaches push German cucks too far.

>Turks
PLEASE NO

ANYTHING BUT THAT

It's too late. White birthrates will never recover.

Man.
I can't wait.
Havent had a serious happening since september 11

>turkey threatens to flood europe with refugees unless turks get to flood europe themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

Eat shit, roaches.

fpbp

Oh no! The EU would have to do her work by herself for once!

EUNaval Unit into the Aegean, troops on the Greek border. Turn around everyone coming from turkey.
Problem solved easy as pie

Fuck Dutch fascists!

Also is there a version of this with a higher resolution?

Any one know how to write in the goat fuckers squiggly?
1)Let's fake a news story about a Muslim girl getting gang raped by Euro rednecks.
2)spread it around on sand niggers social media.
3)???????
4) profit - Europe burns , noremies elect right wing candidates or not. Either way chaos

just send them all to sweden, they want them there anyway

Fucking turkroaches.

>WE WILL KILL YOU
>UNLESS YOU LET US KILL YOU

I was born to remove kebab, i was waiting for this all mylife.

this is a GREAT thing

shit like this wakes people up

don't get me wrong, i think this whole situation is stupid since our right wing party threw shit at leftist parties, claiming they're nazi, fascists.
I know that my race isn't loved or not a intelligent one either
But what makes you think we're worse than niggers? Do you seriously believe we're even more stupid than a race that has literally no history?

Turks or niggers - which is worse?

>Sending refugees is a "threat"

B-b-but Mommy Merkel said that they were an enriching blessing from Muslim Jesus!

Niggers or sand niggers? Trick question they are the same

That IS Terrorism. We should not negotiate with terrorist states. We should nuke them to oblivion.

By the way, in case people are too retarded to see it, either way Europe is flooded unless they stop relying on Turkey to stop people; because with Turks will just start overstaying visas. As Mexicans often do here.

If it aint white it aint right amirite

Throw another coup in turkey, this time keep brony tier cia OUT of planning process

why choose?

seriously though, Turks. I am still not convinced that niggers are people.

Wow, screw making nukes. Just get a bunch of Mudlimes to hump and you've got a world ending weapon.

*meant to imply that niggers were worse and that t*rks are not "as" bad.

>let us flood your country with muslims
>or else we'll flood your country with muslims
how about murder yourself

do you want me to come over again bby? who's bother you I will take out the trash once more

You are mean, now he has to rape his sister and marry her, shame on you.

close down the borders as easy as that,

no shitskins getting trhu

>turkey threatens to flood europe with refugees unless europe allows turkey to flood them with refugees

Europe is a lost cause. Le Pen and Wilders are the only ones who don't take bullshit and neither of them will get in.

Turks.

Niggers are dumb as hell and almost animals. Easy to control if you use force.

Turks are called roaches for a reason.

Am I the only one who finds it fucking hilarious that they're literally threatening yurop with browns because turks know how shit they are, but yuros want more browns anyway? Why are yuros so goddamn stupid?

World War T

Wait I thought the Jess. Where the roaches. You gas them but they keep coming back.

Not yuropoor, but you are the bigger threat being next door. Just like the US and Mexico. Mexicans are not as dumb as niggers, but Zimbabwe isn't rushing our border. You are the Mexicans of Europe in many, many ways.

If a country like Turkey is given visa-free travel throughout Europe, then Europe is going to get flooded with refugees anyway. These wannabe Ottoman roaches are trying to conquer Europe all over again. Someone get the Raid®.

That picture makes me really sad. Guy's probably a veteran. If so, he fought and risked his life for this country but the horrors of cultural marxism still ruined his family.

Why are americans not bombing these fags? I thoght they were protecting us and shit

Horribly Underrated.

More like Europe on right wing safety watch *slurps coffee*

We need a new Crusade, to retake Europe and Constantinople. As well as the holy land.

Arm the Kurds and let them take over large parts of Turkey for Kurdistan.

>to retake Europe and Constantinople
its called istanbul you dumbfuck, geez americans education system is fucked up

Not after we retake it.

>we'll flood your countries unless you allow us to flood your countries
hmm

Perkele

look at the roach trying to clear damage control. all weekend long these fucks were showing their true colors. anyone else notice the turk flag doing this? real nigger tier to try and get away with what they are doing over there and throwing a shit fit when they are told 'no'

Our hussars are always ready for ottoman shitskins

Ha e we found d put what that coup attempt back in the summer was about?

GET THE RAID

You are just as bad as niggers. The main difference is niggers are too stupid to organize and chimp out at little things. They have no overarching ideology to rally behind, instead they kill each other over shoes and do random acts of violence. You and the Arabs rally behind Islam which is the most cancerous religion perhaps ever to have existed. That unifies you and gives you purpose, that purpose being to destroy everything you come across. That is why no one wants you. Until you can convince your people to drop that insane bullshit you will never be welcome.

Maybe I don't understand modern Europe, but I'm guessing if the EU sent some steady cash to the nations that border Turkey for fences and bullets, they would more than happily keep the Turks out of Europe?

You could probably start holidays where civilians drive out to certain areas of the border with a picnic lunch and some rifles and make a day of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=190DGvou7cM

Until the war clears things up

Which is worse, turk roaches or Mexicans?

Resolution is good enough. No need to waste pixels on roaches

He was actually murdered by the nigger who impregnated his coalburner granddaughter. I'ts like he saw his death and was powerless while he watched all of what he worked for his whole life be destroyed and his bloodline poisoned forever.

flood then with nerve gas in retaliation!

>if europe accepts it then its the most cucked nation that there ever was.

Turkroaches without a doubt. See my post above about them and Islam. For all the problems Mexicans bring they are closer culturally than Turks ever will be.

We would have had no hope if the reflection that the majority of ww2 veterans literally fought against the future prosperity of their own progeny wasn't one of the greatest arguments against the victory of the rootless international economists and market speculators. Let him suffer, for it is this kind of martyrdom that will aid those of us who still feel some national, racial and spiritual pride in our struggle.

im not a faggot, i like girls

>pic related

picture of my gf, i bet you are jealous that you dont get hot girls like these, right? :D

they really are though
the biological weapon to end all biological weapons

Wow I totally don't understand why Britain would vote to leave the EU.

that's what you get for thinking animals can play nice

nah, they were going to send turkey something stupid like $3B to keep their people, kek. how fucking lost. hopefully recent events have uncucked them, if just a little bit.

Europe is already flooding in refugees so thats a pretty lame threat, fucknigg roach

Muslims of mass Destruction

Weapons of mass miscegenation

Watch nothing happen

That can't be true. I refuse to believe it.

If this should ever happen to me I swear that I kill everyone involved

TURKEY IS CANCELLED

>Let us flood your countries with our combustible low-IQ brown people and their antithetical culture, or else we'll flood your countries with our combustible low-IQ brown people and their antithetical culture.

This is literally roach logic, literally.

Fucking kek I better see myself in the screencap

>threatens mass immigration
>to force mass immigration

>U WILL EITHER LET MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS INVADE EUROPE

>OR MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS WILL INVADE EUROPE

"Either pick up the soap. Or I rape you."

Hmmm. Neurons firing.

Let's play with crispr to make Zika mosquito for the middle east. Drop their birth rates down.

how can shitskins be weapon of mass destruction compared to my Zastava m70

just come here

How do I get a cute girl from Turkey that isn't a mudshit?

At some point you will run out of ammo

Not if you have the infinite ammo cheat on

muslims are combustible, why do we not use them for new bullet propellent comrade?

>Not IDDQD and Berserk Pack