>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ukpSM
archive.is/o/ukpSM/thedailyhaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/16660621_1987581231476302_8176785916677849088_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=0PXAC59HyVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEENAH PEIXES

GUYS
THIS WASN'T APART OF THE SCHEDULE EARLIER

RAND PAUL FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

Trump needs him to Drain the Swamp.

Don't believe his lies

drumpf

prasie satan!

i stand with ryan. if you idiot losers had any principles you would join me.

Reminder Ryan is kill

It's clear that Trump hates the reaction this new healthcare plan is getting, and is looking to pawn it off on Ryan. Bannon had this shit locked away for when the time came to dump Ryan. He probably just gave Breitbart a call and said go.

o i m laffin

THIS FAGGOT IS TRYING TO SLIDE THE PAUL RYAN STORY SAGE

Guys, pls hat. This fucking new Zelda game is gonna turn me gay.

what are the latest favorability polls ?

why isnt anyone talking about the State/Patient Stability fund in this new bill? 80 BILLION fucking dollars for uninsured and poor, how does that compare with estimated lost coverage for the other changes? It seems to me that the fund will take care of a good deal of those cases, yeah?

Rand Paul is the fucking anti-Ryan. To support one is to oppose the other.

>LE BANNON IS A PUPPETMASTER

Morning
>Trump tweet: It is amazing how rude much of the media is to my very hard working representatives. Be nice, you will do much better!
>Jeb: Steve King’s comments don’t reflect our shared history or values
>King: I meant exactly what I said
>ICYMI: King tweeted Wilders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies
>US deploys attack drones to South Korea
Afternoon
>Spicy press briefing
>Says press corp will decide what charities Trump will donate his paycheck to
>Trump reschedules meeting with Merkel for Friday
>Trump signs exec order that requires exam of every executive department and agency to see how they can be improved and where money can be saved
>Trump holds listening session with victims of Obamacare and doctors
>Is given a drawing of him by one of the attendee’s kids
>Says he wished he looked as good as the drawing
>Trump holds first cabinet meeting
>Missing 4 cabinet members because they had not been confirmed
>NEW TRUMP RALLY ANNOUNCED
>WILL BE NEXT MONDAY IN LOUISVILLE, KY AT 7:30 P.M.
>CBO releases estimate on new healthcare plan
>Says 14 million will lose health insurance by 2018 and 24 million more by 2026
>Premiums would decrease by 10% by 2026 but will rise by 15 to 20% initially
>Trump and Tom Price attack CBO for being wrong about Obamacare
>Says the CBO doesn’t account for phase 2 and 3 of the reform
>General Kelly will meet with House Dems on Friday
Tonight
>Newt says CBO should be abolished
>Says it is corrupt and dishonest
>Trump admin asks for more time to submit wiretapping proof
>Trump gives CIA power to launch drone strikes
>Unlike the DoD, the CIA is not required to release number of people killed by drone strikes
>UK parliament gives final approval for Brexit bill
>Trump will be interviewed by Tucker tomorrow
> Hannity plays a clip of CNN playing a clip of Hannity
>Pat Buchanan on Hannity
>Breitbart releases audio proving that Ryan is a snake

get ghosted like your leader m8

REAL AWOO HOURS

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Who should replace Ryan as Speaker for the House?

wtf I hate the 1% now

(data from 2016 CCES study of the election)

archive.is/ukpSM
5 minute video at the bottom
What do you guys think? Are they really trucking in EXTRA garbage? Immediate thought was they're just congregating the garbage the natives already left there into piles, and dude in the video is trying to spin it. Found the link on No DAPL facebook page.
archive.is/o/ukpSM/thedailyhaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/16660621_1987581231476302_8176785916677849088_n.mp4
link to video

>Brietbart is just a stupid blog
>Bannon is a master of the universe

libs dont make any sense

Romney/Ryan for the bottom of the Potomac River 2017

Ryan has stumped trump, DC will remain a swamp. Rural whites will be punished.

RAND PAUL IS A SENATOR

State awoos report in

No one supports Trump or Hillary. It is all just astroturfing programs from the government. They have bots to spam AYOO and other nonsense. Spend $500M just to create fake al-Qaeda videos, billions more to create fake pro-Trump or pro-Hillary posts.

In reality, you know no one would ever support Donald or Hillary because they are both degenerate enough to have been friends with the Epstein. Trump even nominated the prosecutor that let Epstein off easy as Labor Secretary.

No one is behind such sickness. Just fake astroturfing.

Just nuke Turkey already FFS.

Lou Dobbs

>checked
shoo shoo shareblue ghost

>tfw lost my hatted Bateman

WHAT HAPPENED!?

How many sets of leg irons does FBN have on Lou so they can make sure he doesn't get loose and murder Paul Ryan?

>Turkey threatens to flood Europe with Muslims unless Europe agrees to accept flood of Muslims

Oregon is here.

He actually is. Not over Trump, but definitely other people. This is the most dangerous political operative in America.

uhhhh.. guys?

>"This is a real one, look."

RIP Snoop

>soros and the globalists are getting so desperate they need to comb through thousands of hours of the alex jones show to make a 4 minute long video trying to discredit infowars
holy shit I can't believe this is real

why are they so fucking scared of a #fakenews conspiracy nutjob site

CUTE

SENATORS CANNOT BE SOH
ONLY CONGRESSMAN CAN

motherfucking nintendo switch still sold out.

not to mention SNL called out infowars too

wall up

so they admit post modernist/communist ideas are a failure?
wat

any chance of another coup?

So I have been out of the loop for a few days.

I understand the fact that the healthcare will come out in phases, but why does it seem from his tweets that he is fully supporting Ryancare?

Anyone have a idea? Is there some 4d chess I am missing? Will it be fixed up during the first negotiations and Ryan gets cucked?

What do you guys think?

Also apologies in advance if I ended up sounding like a shill since I bet there have been shills saying all day something along the lines of "Drumpf BTFO Trumpcare is a failure", I just want the basic rundown is all.

>postmodern
wat

The """"""Alt-Right"""""" bogeyman the left has created is literally the complete rejection of postmodernism. These niggers have no idea what they're talking about.

whats the difference?

nice thumbnail faggot

Illinois requesting backup!

Send in the Feds!

>88

Kek confirms

>Muslims are so fucking horrible that streams of them are used as a fucking weapon
>Take them in, please!

Rowdy Trey Gowdy or Steve King

the Left bringing neo-Enlightenment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awoo sent help, don't worry

Damm son, thanks for keeping me posted!!

Poseidon demanded a high energy sacrifice user

C U T E

U

T

E

They've been doing this for years. Do whatever we want or we'll flood Europe with Muslims. I'm glad its finally happening. It will make nationalist parties more powerful.

>Is given a drawing of him by one of the attendee’s kids
>Says he wished he looked as good as the drawing
got a pic of the drawing?

Bannon is woke

Eternally ourguy/

We think he's pulling the same shit he did with the whole Romney SoS mess.

This is what you call disguised advertising.

"DON'T LOOK OVER THERE!"

You think they don't know you will look?

Now why would Soros want you listening to Alex Jones? There is one to really get the neurons firing.

it's likely a 4d chess move so that he can say "ryan your plan sucked, the people hated it, now we do it my way"

HEROES!

Nice try insider, sadly Pizzagate was debunked. That's why we don't see it in the catalog anymore. Of course, don't know why I got three day ban posting a pizzagate thread debunking it. Had great sourced material from trusted sources like the NYT and WaPo as well as the D.C. Police statement. Guess they don't want discussion on it. Probably tons of bots were activated on it. Guess it for the better, it was debunked anyways.

AWOO!!

After the dead weekend, it's good to see some news.

>Media Matters

Oh man, if that is the case I will be one smug motherfucker once I see the 4d chess move.

t. Skippy

>Projection

Trying to get on the right side of the internet and its unbelievable ability to spread facts will include race realism my lefty friends.

can I ask you a question. What's it like being retarded?

>This is the most dangerous political operative in America.
lots of laughs fellow message board user, This is the most Comfy Political Operative in America

Anything interesting happen this evening? Paul Ryan BTFO yet on healthcare?

No feds needed, Ted is mobilizing the militia for amphibious assault across Lake Michigan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA&t=5s

Can any south africans lurking comment on the situation in the country? IS there about to be a civil war that i can join up to fight with?

Guys, please.... I really beg of your help...
I can even meet this guy in less than 2 weeks and talk about it with you all.
youtube.com/watch?v=0PXAC59HyVE
He's literally defending each talking point President Donald John Trump defended and want to 'restore' this country to something similarly HUMAN.
I want your help to get this guy elected, would it help if I translated everything he said to you guys so you know what I'm talking about in particular terms?
If any user knows about translation - timing, specifics in general - can you help me ?
This guy is the real thing like the MBGA - Make Brazil Great Again.

update this to quickly at the beginning (1 to 2 points) introduce the key mentors and talking points. put a link to your source under. you could cut a lot of size out and still have much more information. if your goal is to change minds, it isn't hard to put in the effort to make this persuasive.

that makes me think your goal is consensus cracking to make sure we dont stray from trump support. why else would you make such a shitty graph and get so dedicated about it

Because the media would never talk about the positives of trump.

>I'm not gonna sit here and say "I told you so"
>while telling you so
Alex Jones is the greatest. Fuck MSM.

'sup, Brock? Have you ever realized you look like one of the bad guys from Mr. Robot?