My First Redpill

Being a young white person living in Los Angeles, I was always a bit aware of race, so race realism was quite easy for me to accept; however, I must say, my first true red pill that made me deeply question society was Elliot Rodger.

Elliot is the epitome of what happens these days if you live your life on autopilot. If you grew up in pretty much any other generation, you could manage yourself to live a decent life on autopilot. Have a nice house, have a wife, some kids, etc. But these days, if you are a tail end millennial or a Generation Z'er, the latter I fall into(1997), going with the current these days will land you in Hell.

Elliot was an outcast. Raised in a broken home, bullied from a young age, never being able to obtain a girlfriend or even go on a date, yet alone know how to talk to a girl. Things that many young white men my age can relate to.

What does society tell you to do these days: go through school, go to college, then you get a job and are magically happy?

Following the current will leave you in shambles, jobless, and without a partner.

Colleges and Universities directly call us, white men, the root of all evils and teaches us to hate ourselves and adopt suicidal ideologies. I have seen it all myself in the past year and a half.

Elliot Rodger was my first red pill as he revealed how following societal trends only leads to misery and death.

It was that Summer I later became fully red pilled on the Jews and on race, and it was Elliot that opened the way for me to ask those initial questions to search for Truth.

What was your first red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elliot went on thot patrol
may go accept him in heaven as a martyr

ugh disgusting pic
are you a faggot or just genderqueer

Why was he bullied and was he autistic

When I was 16 my father told me "whatever job market you go into, do anything except nigger work, you're better than that". When asked to explain because I'm white so how does that make sense, he delved deep into how nigger is a type of person not a race. This tidbit of philosophy peaked my curiosity on race in general. Also helped that we grew up poor and in a city filled to the brim with black people.

who is elliot rodger?

Created Sup Forums

He was an Aspie, which caused him to be socially awkward, and was bullied because of that. You get a lot of shit for that among the niggers and mestizos here. I know from experience since I live in the same general area as he grew up in. I was lucky however and am really tall, so they would get intimated by that and not really try to mess with me, but he was really short, so I can't imagine how much shit he got.

A socially awkward guy that eventually got so much shit that he cracked and went on a killing spree.

Sup Forums is garbage. i really shouldn't be here.

Parents "divorced" when I was 4 goes down to questioning reality pretty fast from there

He was white/asian. Thats what fucked him up.

I work in corrections, so being red pilled is literally a matter of life and death as well as preserving sanity for me.

No one is blue pilled once those gates close behind them.

My first redpill was when I did 2 + years in prison due to my cunt ex wife.

A supreme gentleman, min bror.

Fuck you asshole. Your ilk made my life hell for over two fucking years.

There are niggers in Canadia too?

>What was your first red pill?
ISIS execution videos.

Not even fucking joking. Here in a 99.8% white country I don't see many nonwhites around here, so there is hardly anything to redpill me on becoming """alt-right""" and eventually, fall down the rabbit hole where I also become redpilled on race realism and Hitler.

Hell, I used to be an SJW activist before seeing that shit, leftie as fuck.

I'm not a nigger. I assaulted a Prairie nigger inside. Tried to rape me. He got his

I used to be a physics teacher at a high school

What did you do to get locked up?

Not their fault PC was full and they had to put your Pedo ass in Gen Pop. Take some accountability for a change.

I beat my wife. Tough love. She ran to the cops, got me charged with domestic abuse and assault. Got more charges for resisting arrest.

I'm not a skinner Goofbitch

ER was likely abused as a child, sadly Pizzagate was debunked. That's why we don't see it in the catalog anymore. Of course, don't know why I got three day ban posting a pizzagate thread debunking it. Had great sourced material from trusted sources like the NYT and WaPo as well as the D.C. Police statement. Guess they don't want discussion on it. Probably tons of bots were activated on it. Guess it for the better, it was debunked anyways.

Hi Gen Z user. I am excited that you guys are awakening and taking the redpill much earlier than we millennials. It will save you much anguish, heartbreak, and NEET hours in the future.

That said, Rodger was half-Asian, half-Jew, full-emo and rich af. Perhaps look to a better role model, like E. Michael Jones, Eustace Mullins, Martin Luther, Mel Gibson, or Hitler.

Learn how to shoot guns, it will come in handy.

what did he mean by this

He looked weird, and probably a little off considering his shitty home life (spoiled but scolded)

>First red pill
The many lies society creates to make you follow a path of ignorance.
Also I'm kinda drunk kek

>Following the current will leave you in shambles, jobless, and without a partner.

I'm glad I was born a bit of a militant contrarian, if my eccentric nature did result in me being a bit of an outcast.

Went my own way, bretty happy desu.

I can't tell if you are trolling or just retarded

Mine was Obama taking office, where I was surrounded by neo-liberals at school (mostly women) who were creaming themselves over how PROGRESSIVE it was to have a black guy in the white house. Made me realize how full of shit everyone was.

I don't see him as a role model, he just woke me up to a lot of the ills of society. And yeah, we are waking up very early and in large numbers. I believe we will be the generation to finish the job.

Is this copypasta? Or are you a shariacuck? I need to lurk more.

Was really interesting watching all the tit sucking the whites around me did to blacks at the time, and how 'we Kangs again' all the blacks around me were til they realized he was full of shit.

>beat my wife
>resisted arrest
yep, you're a filthy nigger

Sounds like you didn't do very well in there. Sucks to suck.

Go see if you can get some bleeding heart headshrinker to hear your woes. I've wasted enough years listening to kiddy fiddlers cry about how the system is the real problem.

From what I've seen high school in the USA can be fucking brutal.

proof Hillary was rigging the election and coercing support. proof Soros was astroturfing the riots and the accusations against Trump. Made me truly realize the awesome persuasive power of money and pure evil/greed. It's so much worse than fiction portrays.

I did just fine. Was in solitary for most of it. When I was in the general population of the jail, my cell mate tried to rape me. Luckily I had a toothbrush shiv under my pillow. I overpowered him, stuck the shiv in his ass and ripped his rectum open. I got in tons of trouble for that.

>things that partially happened
You mean your cellie stuck a toothbrush shiv to your throat then tore your rectum open

I saw Elliot's last words and that dude needed to just grab an ugly chick and fuck her jesus christ. He was entitled as fuck.

Buddy, I'm not the type of guy you talk to in that tone.

That's not what it was about. He grew up around a lot of Hollywood celebrities because of his fathers work and saw having a pretty gf as a status symbol. His desire for status was what drove him mad, if you read his book.

isis was my first redpill too to bad that i live in Saudi Arabia send help i cant keep my sanity am surrounded by people who think it's ok to do that to them since there kaffer fuck this world.

Buddy, user is not your wife. No one is worried. Trust.

Let the poor nigger have his 'I was a power bottom' fantasy it's probably all he has left.

I can't imagine being a reasonable person surrounded by that kind of hatred and or ignorance. Stay strong maybe you can get out some day

>if you read his book
Kek, that's what he wanted fame. And he got it. If he hadn't killed people he would be your average half gook joe

Kek, very true.

Even with fame achieved he still gets no pussy.

I was born in the nigger ghettos, and negros never attack alone. I had bloods gang surround our home once.
Anders brevik is the greatest warrior besides hitler. "the Glorious nation of Zimbabwe"(etc) taught me about Rhodesia.

Read his manifesto:

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

I think for many of us the first red pill was realizing the double standards in society.
from there you wonder why it is that way
then you question everything else and boom jews

uh oh we got a tough guy here

He didn't want fame...he wanted love...a gf

> Being a young white person
> Isn't white

hello shill

I'm white and was referring to myself there.

>Elliot was an outcast. Raised in a broken home, bullied from a young age, never being able to obtain a girlfriend or even go on a date, yet alone know how to talk to a girl. Things that many young white men my age can relate to.
>What does society tell you to do these days: go through school, go to college, then you get a job and are magically happy?
Elliot was an outsider because he was a repressed homosexual and a schizoid type. (That laugh...hmm hmm hmmmmm) Naturally he grew resentful and decided to move to wards violence. His writing shows it all clearly, megalomania, emotional shallowness, being a massive faggot.
If you think simply getting qualified, getting a job and buying stuff with the money will make you happy then you are a directionless zombie.
Elliot was an okay looking young man with a nice car, clothes and from a better home than many. He couldn't make a life out of that because he was a mental case.

careful. dude has a black belt in wife beating.

Elliot wasn't a white man. He was half slope.

lol holy shit parents divorcing is your big life trauma?
fuck off.

So I don't get it

He dad was British, and his mom was chinese

Why did he come out weird looking?

I don't want my son to come out like that if I go through on this Vietnamese chick I'm seeing

My first redpill was moving when I moved with my family from a town of 1800 to a city 20 miles away with a pop. of 300k. I had only met 3-4 black people before and they were hardly distinguishable from whites.

The blacks at my new school were totally fucking different. The way they acted blew my mind. My 2 best friends that went to that school had always said racist jokes and complained about black people prior to me moving there but I never understood why. It completely woke me up and I began to see society completely differently. That was 2011 and I started frequenting Sup Forums less than a year after that.

Why are you messing with bug people?

Perfect, a few videos of gory shit that's been happening for centuries and you're all racist and xenophobic. Op success. For them.

Asian women don't have big enough bodies to properly develop white babies. I'm not kidding. Pic related.

Also go read reddit.com/r/hapas

She's god tier

but I'm sure like 90% of half asians are the result of white men and asian women. I'll just have to look up more examples of them, instead of looking at cherry picked ones from bitter asian guys

Fucks sake Elliot. Hire a prostitute next time.

Your folks had money. You could've afforded a good one. Better than any of those drunken frat bunnies you spent so much time obsessing over. That's for sure.

Probably a lower risk of STDs too.

He didn't even like women.
Even if some dopey fat chick had let him pork her he'd be all mixed up and probably find it hard to keep his boner.
Read his stuff, power fantasies about women being kept in breeding facilities and subjugated, removed from the world.
Leaving, uh, what? Guys walking around? Riiiiight.
He blamed everything other than himself, was insanely self involved and not self aware enough to see that he was really gay.

>90% of half asians are the result of WMAF

Yeah that's true, and also why you need to go read this:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/

Go redpill yourself. There's nothing more to say about this topic until you read that

He wouldn't have known what to do with a woman if he had a chance. Also being half gook he probably had a tiny cock that he would be embarrassed to show to a woman.

>this sample size

>comparing a bunch of Hollywood stars to your regular every day people.

lol that pic is utter horse shit

>/r/hapas

again

>I'll just have to look up more examples of them, instead of looking at cherry picked ones from bitter asian guys.

I already feel guilty posting on Sup Forums. I'd have to reassess my hobbies if I voluntarily go there

m8 i know a guy with a foot long cawk who can't talk to girls and another guy with like 3 inches that has herpes and the warts from fucking different girls every other week.
Personality gets the sausage through.

Realising some people are better than other people. I always thought it was an equal playing field but some people are just better at this whole life thing. I might be able to buy a house in my life but i will probably never have $250 million dollars which is gay.

You sound like a complete idiot. I guess you will get what you deserve. Fuck me for trying to help you. Fuck you for being a faggot.

>I guess you will get what you deserve.

The Vietnamese chick who's on to get her Masters degree and is also an athlete lol

>yet alone know how to talk to a girl

Clearly.

Exactly this.

If Elliot had wanted to fuck a girl, he would have fucked one. One of his idiotic posts was him waxing poetic about how beautiful a girl was. "Oh the heavenly things I would do to her!"

But he said, "My heart sank when I saw her hunk of a boyfriend."

And then I realized that the anecdote had upset him not because he didn't have a chance with a girl that hot, but because he hated himself for being more physically attracted to her "hunk of a boyfriend" than he was to a girl that he knew was objectively very attractive.

If getting pussy is not worth your life.. then is not getting pussy worth your life?

Damn..

Spot on. He was a faggot that just couldn't admit it too himself.

he isn't a role model, in the sense, that you aspire to be like him.
his case just pretty much shows what happens when you mindlessly try to follow your peers' norms, anxiously try to live up to them and break somewhere in the process. that + he was prolly crazy to begin with.
he's kinda like a much less successful Patrick Bateman.

I agree. Go outside and partake in the destruction of your people and nation.

How do you know the details about the length and appearance of these other mens cocks?

i was using cannabis and xanax to treat my anxiety and getting by fine, but i was arrested and had to stop
my life is a complete mess now
lost my job and on my 3rd different antidepressant plus some other shit to stop my mind from racing
it's nuts i'm paranoid scarred and acting irrational
my whole life has been turned on its head
are mental hospitals free to admit yourself to?
i'm not going to go elliot rogers on anyone, but i'm paranoid the government is going to get me
I haven't left my house in 3 days and these pills aren't helping
any advice anons?

He woke a lot of people up for sure. Apart from the shooting spree and the channeling of Patrick Bateman, I felt a similar way to him at his age.

It seem to be more of an issue for him than it was me. I mean, I found videogames and film to keep my mind off it. It was frustrating that pussy never came my way like it seemed to for others, but it was under control enough for me to not make a series of videos about how hard done by I was..

>Why did he come out weird looking?
because mixing doesn't result in good looking children, stop believing media memes

Elliot Rodger was an anti-social aspergoid with delusional tendencies. His failures resulted from his character, and someone like that would be more or less unsuitable for any society at any point in history.

>How do you know the details about the length and appearance of these other mens cocks?

>m8 i know a guy with a foot long cawk who can't talk to girls and another guy with like 3 inches that has herpes and the warts from fucking different girls every other week.

To summarize:
> knows a guy who doesn't ask girls out
> also knows that this guy has a very large penis
> knows a guy who consistently contracts STIs
> also knows that this guy has a small penis

STIs are rampant in the homosexual community. I'm therefore forced to conclude that we've been confronted by an Aussie fag who couldn't win a large-scale conflict against flightless avians even if he were armed with automatic weapons.

Cognitive behavioral therapy, and excercise.

I worked for a non-profit that did community outreach for a very black community in Chicago for about two years.

>There is literally no oversight
>Niggers actually have no faith in other niggers to do things correctly.
>No one actually expects these programs to work.
>The only reason these programs continue is because of re-election campaigns, and corruption.

I also saw a black man with a college degree in a serious field from a great university chimp out on a bunch of random chimps for no real reason.

He can see the tiny hands

Elliot Rodgers was a pretty big red pill desu. I googled his manifesto expecting it to be rambling and nonsensical and ended up being moved to tears by the end of it, then enraged when I watched the interviews with his dad/stepdad.

If not for this degenerate society he might never have gone off the deep end.

I read the entire manifesto/life story.

He's literally just a faggot beta autist cuck who whines about not getting any pussy and then becomes an hero because of it.

Why do you losers like him so much? Is it because you relate?

>If not for this degenerate society he might never have gone off the deep end.

What?

Have you watched his videos? Yes, Elliot was intelligent and articulate, but he was also a raving lunatic. He was narcissistic and megalomaniacal. No matter what society he was born into he would have been the batshit insane timebomb that he always was.

>Is it because you relate?

Why say that like it's the slam dunk of the century? Of course we relate.

It was a genuine question, user. Perhaps I should have asked why you look up to a guy who was so much of a beta cuck he killed himself over not getting pussy?