Post your proofs that nigger crime is genetic

Post your proofs that nigger crime is genetic.
Was arguing about this on the jontron subreddit.
They were also saying that immigrants are good for economy. Any proves in regards to that also?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06ybg84
gnxp.com/blog/2007/10/james-watson-tells-inconvenient-truth_296.php
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There you go, now fuck off.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/

africa is nothing like the US, but the homicide rate is the same. genetic and not environmental

immigration being good for a economy depends upon where they come from.

No genetic proof.
Dank memes.
Who's to say the environmental factors applying in Africa don't apply anywhere else?

Immigrants ARE good for economies.

For the same reason that slaves are.

>They were also saying that immigrants are good for economy
Just because GDP increases doesn't mean the average person's wage increases, and says nothing about the long term sustainability of mass third world immigration, or the social health of a nation in that situation.

I rest my case

automation replaces low skill labor low skill labor will have less work opportunites

It makes a lot more sense to encourage your own people to have more kids than to import the 3rd world

its just cause dey bees poor ' shit

>jontron subreddit.
Go back there, kys.

the end result of race mixing is the destruction of the BLACK race, not the white race.
Not that it would be good for the products of those unions either but it baffles me that the people pushing it do not understand this.

Murder

For equal socioeconomic factors, Negroes [and Hispanics] murder to a much higher degree than Europeans

Just as Asians murder less than Europeans

Murder is that one qualifier that you can't explain away with being poor and having less of an education. Stealing food if you can't afford it? Sure. Murder? Nope.

For anyone reading.

Anything is good for the "economy" depending on what your definition of a good economy is.

Can you guys post all these on the jontron subreddit haha. It'll make them REEEE so badly. I got banned so I cant anymore, reddit is shit so it doenst matter if you get banned and you dont even need to verify your accounts with email so it takes 2 seconds.

>No genetic proof

Negroes have a higher incidence of the "warrior gene".

This can explain their higher murder rates.

Immigrants are good for an economy until it gets large enough to sustain itself. Then they hurt it, especially when automation comes into play

erm no. we ain't exploring the galaxy kid.

Because they are the source of cheap labor that the left also wants to get rid of.

Black crime is cultural. Blacks value things that are cool and manly, like fast cars, drugs, bitches, big televisions, guns, wads of cash, expensive shoes, etc.

It's cultural. Blacks are just more manly than Whites basically. All men like those things, but Whites are cucked into being skinny nerds in glasses who get cheated on by their wives.

Is dropping a load of semen into a woman and then never seeing her again that much worse than being a divorcee with a garnished paycheck?

That's because they have a higher rate of being involved in the illegal drug trade, bruh.

Proofs for niggers having higher incidents? I need to redpill normies.

maybe you should just stay on reddit from now on

Fuck off Jew Burger piece of shit

Rushton&Jensen is the best proof. IQ is genetic, IQ is highly correlated to economic status, economic status is highly correlated to crime. Essentially blacks and other races with sub par IQ are trapped in a cycle of poverty because they cant function as well whites in western society.

>inb4 but muh niel tysun dagrass
>thats what statisticians refer to as an outlier

Nigger DeWeed Bongson is a retard though he's not an outlier hes just another nigger

What about links? What about actually credible source?

Beside the FBI stats, i see none.

Taking the only study whuch "prove" your point isn't enough.

It's pretty easy to prove that black people commit way more crimes proportionally. Its just hard to find proofs on the causality of it because normies always say "thats cos of system racism and oppression" So yeah definitely gonna need better sources than some .gifs and some .jpgs.

>arguing about this on the jontron subreddit

Um ... yeah? How else are you going to redpill people? They are virgin losers they'll be way easier to convert than chads.

It's called science and reading user and i will happily lead you actual lefty BBC podcasts that say the very same thing.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06ybg84

Whatever initial economic boon is because the government suddenly have to spend alot of money which creates profits for some companies.

It's all overshadowed by long term costs.

It takes on average 8 years for an Immigrant to get off wellfare in sweden and only around 70% ever find a jobb.

It's not a boost to your economy unless it's specifically labour immigration, which it isn't.

Hell even japan has started popping out kids at an population increasing rate after years and years of a declining population.

Immigration isn't the answer to an aging population, it's the direct opposite, it will lower native birthrates even lower. Nigger we are getting replaced.

You are aware that resume crimes to genes is dumb as fuck.

Why don't every blacks kill every white or rape right now?

If it's in their genes, why do they wait?

its not completely genetic but it plays a great part on it .
see all those cool graphics that anons posted

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Because people can be genetically prone to do things without actually doing them.

It's not like if you have the gene for heart disease you pop out the womb and immediately go into cardiac arrest

85 average iq

if immigrants are good for the economy, wouldn't sending all the mexicans back to mexico double mexicos GDP?

I need more researcher for that, you know who actually agree to this.

Because one person is enough to provide exagerated claims.

First of all you don't know shit about collegiate papers becuase the sources for each one of those claims are in (parenthesis) and you usually have to have acess to a college level data base to see these papers.

But you want youtube links and Google links huh?
Typically retarded nigger who doesn't wanna read and investigate things academically

Are you muslim? Or black? You dont speak like a French person trying to speak English, you speak like a muslim trying to speak English.

ffs the sources are linked all over the infographs, where tf are your fucking sources?

fucking normies

James Watson a geneticist
Hailed as a genius for discovering the helical pattern of DNA also found INNATE differences in blacks vs. Whites dna.

Shunned by the (((academic))) community once he unveiled them.

>Watson] is "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really", and I know that this "hot potato" is going to be difficult to address.

they would need to be functional menbers of society to be effiecient.

Problem is normies don't believe anything unless
1. It supports what they already think
Or
2. Its on a website that looks super duper official, but you dont have to pay to get the data

>You disagree with us YOU MUST BE BLACK/MUSLIM
>ALL WHITES MUST THINK LIKE US

Continue to believe in your "fantasy", but it doesn't change the facts that you haven't accomplished something in your life.

>Post your proofs that nigger crime is genetic.
Niggers have a lower average IQ.

Low IQ people commit more crime

Therefore niggers commit more crime.

Mystery solved.

Harvard research paper isn't enough for this goy

I provided information from before (((they))) started censoring the academic side of things too, so what do you want? A Facebook page info graph that is in pretty colors?

Also fun fact, when factoring for IQ, nigger and white crime rates are similar. I.e. if you only look at crime rates of niggers with an IQ of 100 and whites with an IQ of 100 they're the same.

Proof low IQ causes more crime?
I know its annoying how anal Im being, I mean you just have to look at niggers to know what they're like, but I have to have this for back up in debates.

This seems promising I'll give it a read.

It ain't however genetics play a small role in aggression and how we come up with ways to solve our problems some are predisposed to doing dumb things and some are not your environment also plays a significant role and when a community of poor sub IQ idiots breed like rabbits you get more sub IQ people add being poor and desperate and you get criminals. I have met asian niggers,white niggers,black niggers, and hispanic niggers. Niggers all across the spectrum. To think the sole key is simply genetics would be dumb in this day and age where 1st world countries offer education and endless opportunities. Now if we're speaking 3rd world countries then yes unfortunately your environment will be shit and there's little chance of you having opportunities combined with shitty genetics and you're fucked. There are opportunities for everyone only the niggers don't take these opportunities of self improvement.

Well you didnt actually link the paper, you linked a screenshot of an article discussing the paper.

>DIVERT DIVERT DIVERT

>uhh uh, you guys are failures, that'll teach em!

Bitch I could be a millionaire and you'd have no clue.

Everyone, this I the end result that mega corporations want. Zero critical thinking skills, low IQ, and attacks your person when cornered with facts.

does poverty cause crime, or does crime cause poverty?

would YOU move to a high crime rate area? would YOU open a business there? how many armed robberies, nearby robberies or murders, would it take before you decided to move YOU or your business?

I wouldn't even move to a LOW crime area if it was full of blacks haha

I didn't link shit you retard.

This. That exact comparison shows up in Basic Economics (written by a black guy), which was hilarious to me.

But it's kind of an arbitrary standard. I mean, if 100% of humanity were concentrated within a single country, of course that country's GDP would be greatly increased. The real question is whether immigrants increase the GDP per capita, which is a much higher standard to prove. More important still, do they increase a country's overall individual satisfaction? Very hard to measure. Certain immigrants (day, doctors and such) likely do provide a net gain, but I think you'd be hard pressed to show the same of fruit pickers and refugees.

Bell Curve, chapter 11 for crime, chapter 13 for white/black IQ differences

pdf here : lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf

Of course if you use this as a source on plebbit they'll just dismiss it as "that nazi book"

slow down, let me get my graph

>sources in graph

well if you want official data, it's at the doj and/or fbi websites

also here

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

You were talking like you did Jew boy

I've been on fbi and other .gov websites for ages. They show black people commit way more crimes but cant find much more info than that

Shit replied to wrong guy.

This guy is the jew boy

shit, no sources. It comes from Putman. Harvard,and thousands like that a quick google scholar search will confirm.

well amren has sourcing I think

Wtf is wrong with you?
Do you know how to highlight someone's ID on this board?
I'm starting to think your the dumb bitch I was proving wrong who suddenly stopped posting.
Switch your WiFi off your phone huh?

God shitskins are so dumb.

Africans and african americans have
1- a much higher occurrence of the MAOA repeat allele that in known to be a cause of violent behavior and
2- statistically lower IQs compared to other races
and as a result are quicker to anger and not smart enough to think things through or sit down and count to ten before doing something fucking stupid that involves hurting other people.

It does, but politicians want the votes, and potential tax dollars now. Not 20 years from now.

Im OP you fucking retard.

You mean lower IQ.
Lower IQ people can't handle their emotions which is why they are more violent.

I saw the image of the study saying they are more likeley to carry the gene, do you have a link to the actual text though? People just dismiss information if it comes in .jpgs

>warrior gene
Hahaha thats what they called it?
More like the missing link gene

>environmental factors applying in Africa don't apply anywhere else?

Last time I checked the US had running water and electricity, and education and doctors, also no tribal warlords that eat babies to cure aids. And less aids.

But US has systemic racism and microaggressions :(

>Continue to believe in your "fantasy", but it doesn't change the facts that you haven't accomplished something in your life.

Our ancestors who came before us meant nothing "fantasy" / "argument" / "position". We're all the same.

Historically good I'll agree. However, the very near future is of economies that replace a huge percentage of jobs with automation and self service. Supermarkets will very soon have absolutely no necessity for any human staff. Cameras watching every Isle can see every item removed from every shelf, even see if that item is placed on another shelf. Once a certain item is running low it can be replenished by robot. You won't even have to self scan your items because the checkout will already know exactly what you put in your trolley. Warehouses will be fully automated, even surgery will become fully automated. All this along with driving jobs, airline pilots, shipping etc will all be automated.

So all those shit jobs that we rely on cheap labor for will be gone. People will fight for jobs that remain and all will be min wage. When the outlook is shit don't bring in millions of extra people. They will all become a huge burden on those countries who pay welfare. It will become unsustainable and economies will collapse under the weight. The world is changing very quickly, what was good ten years ago will be considered suicide tomorrow.

Used to be called the violence gene, but then they realized it was prevalent in nigs. Whoops. Uh, we, uh, mean the proud warrior KANG gene. Yup.

Can you guys give me a link to the study showing its more prevalent in niggers? Not a picture of the study, the actual study? Probably have to pay to see it because of the jews :/

Most likely have to use jstor, or another health journal website you have to pay for. I currently don't have acess but I'm sure another user has the info stored somewhere.

>pretty cars and shoes
>escapism
>projectile weapons
>manly
Go home, negroid, your motherland is calling you. It has all the traditional features of a nigger neighborhood: starvation, wanton violence and AIDS. Your people want you back. Maybe you can take a tire off your pretty car and bring it to them, tell them we call it a "wheel."