Don't go to college

Is he controlled opposition, or just retarded?

He said that if your going for stem, you should go.

He's an actor, of course he doesn't view college well. Get a real degree like CS, they are in great need of more CS graduates.

make higher education affordable

College is vastly overpriced and most people don't belong there. (((Admin))) salaries are the primary reason. Those corrupt bastards need to be physically removed.

You'd have to decrease demand. Or increase supply

Nah just clear up bloat. Cut useless departments, cut administration and their 7 figure salaries, cut down on all the "amenity" bullshit, and you'll cut costs in half right there.

Unless your dream career requires college, like becoming a surgeon or a lawyer in order to get certified, or you really love some specific subject and want to become a researcher there is no reason to go to college beyond hedonism.

Don't even have to get rid of useless departments. The high costs are associated with rising admin costs and the ease of student loans. Just make student loans only available to the best (or at least to those who are capable).

For the love of god, do not go into CS.

>but my home room teacher told me that computers are super hard and stuff and people get paid a lot of money for it!

Comp Sci is a meme. People who get paid a lot are those who have a lot of experience. Most education is so rudimentary and outdated to not be worth the paper the degrees are printed on. Development is a dead end unless you go into consulting or start a business. 95% of comp sci is Pajeet fodder, and 5% of it is keeping Pajeet fodder from falling apart and fixing horrendous legacy systems.

>Well, I heard I would be making really cool projects and stuff!

You won't. If it is a project in which you will actually see you results it will be handled by a development team and will be replaced by WYSIWYG-like tools because bottom up programming is laughably rare at this point and tends to be an awful investment for all, but the most cutting edge, large scale companies.

>Well, what should I do?
Go into something that actually generates income because that is where people actually get hired out of school without experience. Go into sales, or rotational business programs.

t.someone with a CS degree who works fixing outdated legacy systems for baby boomers.

What about a Master's?

The current state of >American Education makes him neither controlled opposition or retarded.

Pic related is an example from NYU, one of our 'good' colleges.

I went to an ostensibly 'elite' college and can verify that shit like it is commonplace. There's a very good reason that Trump didn't get the college vote, yet cleaned house with high income people aged 18-34. Trades are immensely profitable right now, and had I known that 5 years ago, I would've skipped out on the lefty shithole that is (((college))) entirely.

I just got out of college, and jesus christ it sucks. It's just a bunch of far left marxists fucking EVERYWHERE trying to indoctrinate everyone else. Colleges have become legit psychotic.

>Is he controlled opposition, or just retarded?
Sounds like somebody wasted a few K on a shitty degree.
Or at least didn't watch the video.

What was your Major/Minor? Getting REEEEEE'd at on almost a daily basis by lefty cucks in the Poly-Sci department was the only reason I stuck around to get the Minor.

>Master's in Comp Sci
Don't do it. You're almost always better off working in the actual field than studying a Master's in the field. Hell, a lot certs are more valuable than a master's.

I honestly fucked off and got an MBA because you can do intensive courses and knock them out and side degreeing looks a lot better in comp sci if you don't want to fucking die in a cubicle.

Neither, he said going to College for a meme degree is a bad financial decision that reflects poorly on your character.

He also said pushing everyone to get a College degree fuels credential inflation and makes higher education worse by requiring lower standards to allow dumb fucks to graduate.

So you mean major in Computer Science + another major?

B-but muh full stack DevOps.

Is a MBA worth it? I'd appreciate a response please and thank you.

I think I'm going to study finance
I will become the jew and destroy them from within

t. Not tallented in my feild.

Sort of. Think of it like this; if you work in software development, and you happen to have experience in, I don't fucking know, communications or HR people will trust you more in projects or companies as a go between. Likewise, companies can get tons of pure CS majors who are weird to be around and no one knows what they do, but that is also hard to sell to others.

>So, hey, user... uh... we're kinda pitching this CRM software package for these dudes... you kinda know what they do, so go be our front man and gather requirements or whatever.

So, if you have a side degree and a CS degree it makes companies a lot more comfortable hiring you as a project manager, an analyst, or a consultant which earns money while all you really do is yell at Pajeet.

Yes if you can get it from a half way decent university and have work experience.

Talent is fucking bullshit, senpai. The vast majority of people are talented at NOTHING. I'm not particularly talented at anything besides shit posting, but I still have to whore my services to survive.

But that's exactly the point, really. Ideally, even if you were talented in your field, you are probably better off slutting around the comp sci field doing your own education because watered down college classes are not particularly helpful.

didnt he say if you're getting any degree in anything that isnt 100% objective study then that's whats useless?