Japan appreciation thread

Japan is our greatest and most natural nonwhite friend. Japan is our natural ally against chink communism, kike mass immigration, and the general niggerish mindset. Japan has the perfect relationship with the west, we stay in our own lands and trade ideas/goods on mutually beneficial terms.

We must protect Japan and ensure their blessed race leaves this planet and populates the universe with us. We must eventually press Japanese claims in Asia.

Japan 2050. We must make it happen.

On all levels except physical,
Japan is white.

Japan is its own unique race with its own unique culture. We must ensure it survives alongside us. They are under real threat from the red menace in China.

sorry, but half of japans population with be dying of cancer within 30 years, not to mention the west coast of the US. theyll have too much on their plate to be allies with anyone

Japan is going through a tough time sure and we need to stick by her while she adapts in her own way. We must not force Japan into destroying her nation and culture with immigration like USA/Canada.

The original inhabitants of that island were smelly abbos. Japs are just Chinese colonist that became their own divergent nationality. Ol' Tojo, Wakamoto, and Naruto or whatever their silly chink name might be are basically all descendants of ancient Chinese migrants. Now the difference between a Scandinavian and a Celt are actually visible and genetically proven.

Japan is our only non white friend.
Whether or not they realize it, it is them who inspired young whites to take up defense of their people.
Those of us who are older or who took another path won;t understand it but the Japs are owed some gratitude.

Daily reminder the nips you worship wouldn't cross the street to piss on your embarrassing fat asses if you were on fire. Your infatuation with that beta shithole is keeping you virgins.

We don't need the Japanese. We need to protect and appreciate them though that's the point.

10% of the white American male population is larger than the Soviet Army in 1945. Nobody needs Japan in a war scenario that's not the point they might need us and we need to be there.

Trump is working to make Japan our greatest ally. Preserve Japan and it's culture at all costs.

do them Japs still make matataki orange soda ?
no fucking about, it was the absolute shit

pic related: be 1980`s white soda can with that image

Agreed, Leaf.

The Japanese are the best slant-eyed allies in the world. Second Japanese Empire when?

This place really is fucking amazing. I'm not going to live here for the rest of my life, but I'm definitely getting married and traveling back and forth. Japanese genuinely like white people too, it's mostly Koreans, Chinese, and South Asians have issues with (not enough nigs and muds here to leave an impression yet)

The only thing that worries me is how lefty their education system is becoming. I know we all like to give them shit for being an aging country, but old Japanese people are the ones who've been voting for these borderline NatSoc policies that have kept Japan what we know and love. Just keep that in mind.

That is exactly the shit that's going to ruin Japan. The biggest problems Japan has crime wise are ethnic Koreans who did manual labor here during the war. Now they get tax breaks, make up the bulk of yakuza, and shit on Japanese nationalism whenever they can. Japan simply needs to look out for itself. No destructive imperialism anymore.

I love Nintendo and I love anime!

Anime is the greatest thing to happen to this Earth. God bless the Japs.

>t.Huang Ng
Then why is it that I could tell the difference between a Nip and a chink.

i say give japan back their right to full assault forces, and nukes,
their talents have been wasted making kids cartoon toys and flashing light up electro junk

they were samureeeeeei`s `n shhhheiiitttt

I have a lot of respect for the Japanese, but as a race, they are full of a lot of shit. I'm glad we have so much in common, but as soon as that is no longer true, we wouldn't be able to count on them for shit. They really are a bunch of yellow racists, just like the Koreans and Chinese.

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on