Blocks Your Path

When did you realize the future is ROY G BIV Sup Forums?

When are you going to stop being bigots and accept people love each other.

Fags don't reproduce. The only reason we let Arabs into the US is so they can kill the fags.

I doubt a single person in that picture is actually gay.

Fucking virtue signalers.

fags absolutely reproduce, and they do it in hte worst fashion possible

they adopt kids from either low income areas or even worse from over seas impoverished nations and then fagify them, continueing the cycle

they only thing that will cleanse this at this point is fire.

I know some of them, they're absolutely homosexual or at least bi. Theyre strong.

How dare you try and identify them through your tiny window into a hate filled forum. Im just here to show you these people are strong.

homosexuality is a mental disorder

How? Its just how people love.

Do your parents have a mental disorder for loving you, because by the way you speak they actually might..

Rephrase that Transgenderism is mental disorder.

homosexuality is a birth defect

transgenderism is a mental disorder

I am gay and I fucking hate the average homosexual. At this point I've just accepted it; it's not a choice, trust me.

But these flamboyant faggots who think that they're normal or that everyone needs to accept them for what they are need to be fucking strung up from the nearest lamp post. If you can tell a person is gay from looking at them, or having a 5 minute conversation about things not related to sexuality, then there's something seriously wrong with them (aside from the obvious).

No, society should not accept homosexuals, they should not be allowed to get married, and they should absolutely not be allowed to adopt children.

Fuck off and die, you don't know fucking anything about the hell that is being a homosexual. It's like being sterile. And no, I don't hate myself, I just don't like this aspect of myself. Everyone has things about themselves they don't like, even things they can't change, but that doesn't mean we should simply accept those things as normal.

I imagine most blind people would prefer not to be blind. I don't hate a blind man for being blind, but I don't think he should be allowed to be a bus driver. The same principle applies to homosexuality.

love has no boundaries, right?
gender, race, age, species, nonliving...ITS JUST LOVE!!!!!!!

checked and keked pretty hard, We should get fags(the non-flamboyant flaming homo ones) and arm them to the teeth and have them gun down the fucking LGBT waving REEEEEEEEEE WE ARE NORMAL ACCEPT USSSSSSS!!!!! types. Many keks would be had.

Rainbows are hate symbols.

Ready and willing. I'll leave most of that to the NY and CA anons though, since I'm probably like one of 10 homos in my county, not that I'm even remotely open about it.

If only the CIA was reading this and was like

Random Intelligence CIA grunt: Hey, this solves our liberal problem, make the gays kill each other.

Some random CIA grunt: How violently?

CIA intelligence grunt: Very. Very violently, lets not forget the chainsaws, god knows the streets will be painted rainbow with blood before the week's over.

why woulnt you want to get married? Depriving yourself of happiness instead of accepting a piece of who you are, that sounds like self hate to me..

Maybe if society wasnt so bigoted you could accept who you are.

I'm gay and the queers and trannies have made me realize Hitler was right.

LGBT all need to be put in camps. I'll take one for Team Humanity.

what the fuck why

Seriously why

Its just a piece of who you are like having two feet, its just a piece of you its who you are.

Whats wrong with it

I dont understand why so many gay pople hate themselves...

How dare you.

Being gay would be tolerable if we weren't obnoxious about it, it's the fucking SJWs and trannies.

We have to stop the tranny plague at all costs.

>Why goy? I don't understand why so many pedophiles hate themselves, get AIDS and die like a good goy.

Hnnnnng

taking sex form a child and having sex with a consensual adult are two very different things and diluting your argument down to that makes you look like a moron.

Just because the state recognizes that two people of the same gender can be legally married, doesn't mean they're married. Marriage is and always has been a religious ceremony between a man and a woman. I literally cannot be married to a man. I can pretend I am, but I'm not.

It has literally nothing to do with society. You know what I can't do as a homosexual? I can't have a fucking family. I can't just have a normal wife and kids and go to work every day and come home to a normal loving family with dinner on the table. But I can't. I can't force myself to, because I won't be able to maintain it. My parents have no issues with homosexuals. My friends know I'm a homosexual and don't care. There is nobody pressuring me to hate gays. I hate gays more than my friends and family.

You know who I hate more? Shitheads like you who try to normalize it. It's a mental illness. It has negatively impacted me in a number of ways and will continue to cause issues for me down the road. I hate people like you because you're the reason I can't get treatment for it. Because you refuse to categorize it as a mental illness, psychiatrists and other doctors don't (or can't, since it'd be suicide in the field) seek out solutions to the problem. I have to live like this for the forseeable future, potentially my entire life because some faggots out there wanted to be accepted for their illness instead of treating it because they're FUCKING INSANE.

Why would you take the word of an insane man on whether or not he needs help? Is schizophrenia going to be accepted by society now too? Go to hell, you're making people suffer and die because you refuse to accept reality.