Now that Varg has been BTFO

let's discuss what the official religion of the alt-right will be.
Is pre-1517 hardcore Catholicism the true savior of Europe?
>Aesthetic
>Uncompromising
>Righteous
>Unifying but also maintains national identity
>Ever on guard against Jews and Mudshits
>Spiritually Rich and satisfying
>Sublime Ritual
>Latin
>anti-modernist
>anti-marxist
>anti-fag

Seems like a clear winner, and I say this as a Lutheran, Not to mention we all agree Christ rose from the dead its just matter of which denomination is right at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4
sullivan-county.com/news/mine/timeline.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kike on a stick desert religion
>alt-right
lol

go home reddit

>2017
>still worshiping dead Jew-on-a-stick
>still thinking the Pope isn't a globalist cuck that is actively trying to destroy the white race

What in the fuck are you smoking? None of these sand nigger religions are even remotely red pilled.

Picrelated is more likely than this nonsense.

>Unifying but also maintains national identity
What?
You fuck off, newfag. You're the one promoting a universalist religion.

>universalist, globalist religion with roots in an ancient kike psyop specifically to fuck the Roman Empire in the ass

No thanks.

At this point, Christians will not abandon their religion for something foreign. But for anyone looking for a serious red-pill religion with depth, it's Hinduism. I'm just going to post scripture and maybe some of you will be interested. Enjoy.

>It is the nature of women to seduce men in this world; for that reason the wise are never unguarded in the company of females.

>When twice born men in their folly marry low caste Shudra women, they are responsible for the degradation of their whole family. Accordingly, their children adopt all the demerits of the Shudra caste.

>One should not accept meals from a woman who has extra marital relations; nor from a family exclusively dominated/managed by women or a family whose 10 days of impurity because of death have not passed.

>He shall always delight in truthfulness, Law and right conduct, as also in ceanliness, he shall govern his pupils in accordance with law,—with his speech arms, and belly duly controlled.

Too bad none of that mentions hygienic waste removal.

>Unrighteousness, practised in this world, does not, like the Earth (or the Cow) bring its fruit immediately; but, accumulating gradually, it outs off the roots of the perpetrator. If not on himself, then on his sons,—if not on his sons, then on his grandsons (falls the punishment); an unrighteousness, once committed, never fails to bring its consequences to the perpetrator. For a time one prospers through unrighteousness, for a while he experiences good things, and for a time he conquers his enemies; but, after all, he perishes root and branch.

>This (World) was in existence in the form, as it were, of dense Darkness,—unperceived, undifferentiated, incogitable, (hence) incognizable; as it was wholly merged in deep sleep. Thereafter, the supreme being Hiraṇyagarbha, self-born, unmanifest and bringing into view this (universe), appeared,—dispelling darkness and having his (creative) power operating upon the Elemental Substances and other things. He,—who is apprehended beyond the senses, who is subtile, unmanifest and eternal, absorbed in all created things and inconceivable,—appeared by himself.

>Common people, becoming foolishly involved with regard to their sense of action, are perplexed at every turn; if, on the other hand, they think and then act, they will be free from all misery.

European Pagan religions should be perfect. They are naturally averse to sand worms and jungle bunnies

>To imagine that the Self is shackled by mental projections is to imagine that the fire reflected in a mirror can burn it.
There is absolutely no bondage beyond the foolish certainty that you are bound and the difference of entity created by mind.

Until these two blemishes are washed away by the holy waters of investigation into the Self, neither I, nor Brahma the Creator, nor Vishnu, nor Siva, nor even Sri Tripura, the Goddess of Wisdom, can help that person to be emancipated

>do not exist anymore

>implying it wasn't the Romans themselves who invented Christianity as a pagan psyop to fuck the kikes in the ass

>The peace of God is with them whose mind and soul are in harmony, who are free from desire and wrath, who know their own soul.

The pope was the moral judge of the European nations that united them against outside interference but also all the nations developed culturally on their own despite this.

Completely different than the EU's destruction of local culture.

>I am the beginning, middle, and end of creation. Among animals I am the lion; among birds, the eagle Garuda. I am Prahlada, born among the demons, and of all that measures, I am time. I am death, which overcomes all, and the source of all beings still to be born.
Just remember that I am, and that I support the entire cosmos with only a fragment of my being.

This guy gets it.

>not "thee hath to ye wrong temple"

>alt-right

Kill yourself

>worshiping a jew

Americans left Europe to get away from Catholics. The Catholic church sucks. And has always sucked. The one thing it did right was fight the Crusades. Everything else is garbage that we tried to get away from.

Mate Europe was the trading backwater of Asia and the ME until the renaissance. India and china were the centers of the worlds science, economy and culture until Europe developed awesome boats and cannons.

Getting the west to go Hindu would be even more impossible than returning Catholicism to a pre-1517 status which is impossible enough.

>Calling a virgin in a dress father and asking him for forgiveness instead of Jesus.

Absolutely apostate.

Fuck off street shitter.
Hinduism is literally Satanism.
There is absolutely nothing a street shitter can teach you, if there was they wouldn't be a 4th world literal shithole.

Kys.

Why is it that the kikes push this Hindu and Buddhism garbage so hard?

Eat shit, street shitter.

The answer to your question, OP, is obviously yes.

Also, I should note that "Jew" in the modern sense does not denote a race, but a person who has chosen to deny Christ for whatever reason (opportunism, ease of loose morals, in-group benefits, etc). In essence Jews are, at their core, spiritual cowards with no unifying lineage other than the occasional Turkic genetic markers (which are not Hebrew).

With that said, the only race that has successfully expelled kikes from their lands, put them in slums, and held back their lust for usury are the various white races united under Christendom.

Kikes have only succeeded in fighting back by pitting whites against one another, usually via financial influence and control of the press.

It's a matter of course that whites will slowly coalesce into a superstate, and inevitably there will be an expulsion at some point. At this point it will be the end of the Jews as we know it.

This is because whites are the driver of human ingenuity. Whether or not you admit it makes no difference. If Jews align with any other race whites will win in the end, because without the weight of the eternal parasite, whites are destined for greatness.

Jews think dynastically in very long time horizons, and as such have identified this problem. They aren't so much seeking to wipe out whites, as make them so marginal that they can never effectively rise up and overcome everyone else.

This long-term planning is what led them to identify the Catholic Church as their #1 enemy, because the Church is the only other isntitution that thinks in such long time horizons. As they have slowly undermined the Church, and most Christians abandoned it when they saw problems rather than "deus vult"ing and strengthening it, Europe is now flagging. The Church always was Europe, and vice versa.

I could go on but that's enough for one lesson.

>Pic related

>my God was born among demons
We know, Satan.

And if your false god was made, then he is not God, you literal fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4

Conservative Christianity is by FAR the most based religion.

Why are there so many redhead Muslim whites?

Even Christ was born, retard. They have human avatars because you can't see a god's true form without dying because they are all bright and shit.

>deports kikes
>deports arabs
very redpilled.

>Varg BTFO

Fucking joke. Even you're little meme proves his fucking point.

Nigger.

>alt-right
>pol

We already have a religion you shit

Don't be one with the niggers.

Exactly. Paganism. And none of the fake cuck shit.

Anybody shilling for archontic Jew desert demiurge worship, Satanic Hinduism or atheistic mind-numbing "accept suffering ie kike fucking you from behind and put up no resistance... No. Just merely accept it" is a fucking Jew or an idiot, a dangerous idiot, either way, I curse you, your children, and your children's children.

>>anti-modernist

you mean anti
post-modernist?

>atheistic mind-numbing "accept suffering ie kike fucking you from behind and put up no resistance... No. Just merely accept it"

Meant to say Buddhism. That's what Buddhism is. It doesn't stand a chance against the sandnigger monotheistic demiurge cult proselytizers and invaders

You need to go back paco

Back, back, before modernism even. Baxk to traditionalism

>you can suck as many black cocks as you want, just make sure you pray a couple times before dying.

Praise Kek. Our glorious pagan Men of old are what we should inspire to be, it isn't gonna happen when our people worship a Jew hippy.

sullivan-county.com/news/mine/timeline.htm

Luther was based on the Jews, but we've been doing it longer Proddy.

Christ was manifest in the flesh, you fucking idiot.

He was never created, he is eternal.

This poo god is speaking about being created, not born into flesh.

You're pretty stupid.

Is it anti-science and/or anti-tech?
If so then no, it will only hold us back.

>belittle Jesus by portraying him as a child
>exalt Mary as "mother of God"
You're a filthy apostate and blasphemer.

>catholicism
>righteous

lel

You should be more concerned over whether your religion is true or not really, not whetehr it is 'based' or not. And besides, this type of Catholicism no longer exists as to be a Catholic is to follow the Pope and the Church's dictates, right now the Church is in a very different place than the so called alt right.

www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com

KEK!

She is the mother of God. Can't you dumb prods think deeply for one fucking second? Queen of Kingdom does not usurp Jesus as King because we still don't let fucking WOMEN become priests like you faggots (YET)

They say it comes from the Aryans.