The State of Jefferson is a proposed US state on the Pacific Coast...

The State of Jefferson is a proposed US state on the Pacific Coast. Originally a movement from the 1940's to create a separate state from California and Oregon, plans were halted due to the oncoming WW2. It has, however, returned in recent years, mostly as a movement to separate from California. It has gained decent traction in the past few months due to obvious problems with California infrastructure, and of course the Oroville Dam. The Republicans of California have had enough of the heavy blue states constant restrictions on them, and are trying, once and for all, to split from the iron grasp of Sacramento, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.

LINKS:

soj51.net/

mymotherlode.com/news/local/287237/tuolumne-county-supervisors-express-openness-to-joining-state-of-jefferson.html

uniondemocrat.com/localnews/5120840-151/state-of-jefferson-supporters-opponents-to-present-arguments

rgj.com/story/news/2017/02/28/conservative-northern-californians-seek-their-own-calexit/98532654/

uniondemocrat.com/localnews/5035619-151/state-of-jefferson-calexit-movements-gain-momentum

youtube.com/watch?v=8tYL2aUemUM&t=129s

youtube.com/watch?v=T8mwwjAeUGM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcgTsvn5G3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I should also mention all but two of the proposed Jefferson counties declared separation from California. Effectively making the movement widely known by California northerners.

god speed user

Thanks other user.

>Kekistan

Nothing could be more American than this actually becoming reality. I'm hoping for the best, future Jeffersonians.

Basically only two counties didn't declare. Humboldt and Del Norte. However, they are separated from California by other counties, effectively forcing them to join.

This seal isn't as bad as the skull seal, but it's also fucking awful.

Think of an animal, or something historical or important to the region. Jesus. Who came up with this dumb bullshit?

Here:

The twin peaks signify Mt Shasta. A staple of Jefferson.

And the two crosses are historical. It signifies being double crossed by California and Oregon.

murica? Thomas Jefferson loves him some freedom

You dont have to worry about California leaving if you're not California.

As a native of Nevada County, I wholeheartedly approve. I kind of wish Washoe County, NV could join, but I guess with their increasingly retarded politics and black people being literally resulted in Reno en masse it'd fuck things up for Jefferson. I guess I'll just move back to Grass Valley if Jefferson happens.

Meant "resettled"

It's a shame that Nevada county voted blue this election season.

Snakes are fine. Mountains are fine. Can someone explain the Xs?

If this is really it, that's fucking gay. Just ignore it and forge your own path. Use an animal, a geographic feature, something. California's seal is good on that front. (Don't end up as New Mexico is a gay indian cross)

What about a mountain lion? Or if it's lots of ranchers, a bull?

The Raging Bull of Jefferson

hey guys quick question where would Kekistan on a map be? like if you had to pick one spot that accurately represents kekistan where would it be

I just googled and apparently this is actually it. Holy fuck. Why.

This isn't a Kekistan thread. This is a purely Jefferson thread.

just asking
pls
i will leave

youtube.com/watch?v=BcgTsvn5G3A

I blame all the weed growing hippies and silicon valley retirees moving there in droves. Nevada County really has changed in the past ten years. Makes me so sad.

In all honesty I kind of blame Northstar for attracting so many liberal cucks. Though I do enjoy snowboarding myself.

Attracting them to Truckee? Yeah, I guess that's pretty true. I know a lot if truckcucks. Though northstar itself is in placer county, I believe.

what is to stop northern california from breaking away and making it another state right now? Do they want to do it in the 2018 elections?

>GV to Washoe
lel, we probably went to Nevada Union HS. Fug, didn't think I'd see any homeboys here.

Referencing the Bear and Eagle of California and Oregon as well as the disparaging "traders of bear claws and eagle beaks" remark.

Kern County will be glad to join Jefferson but problem is that they are at south Valley.

This sort of symbolism is cool imo. It's not the same old and boring stuff

How much control over California's water would Jefferson end up with? Hetch Hetchy is in Tuolumne, so they'd have the Bay Area by the balls at least

It comes off as modern

What's good in Jefferson?
What's the attraction? What's life like?

thats where im from, They get all our water while they had us on drought regulations, kek, im down for jefferson

Yeah, that's the reason. XX double crossed

>just ignore it
IGNORING HISTORY IS HOW WE ARE IN THIS MESS YOU FUCKING RETARDED GOY
THOSE CROSSES IS HOW YOU BUILD HISTORY
ONCE THE US BALKANISE, I'LL LEND MY ARMY OF GENEENGINEERED MECHACATGIRLS TO JEFFERSON, NEVER FORGET TREACHERY

Something I haven't seen mentioned is how much nationalism is helping the Jefferson cause. Since Trump won, I've seen us huge surge of yellow Jefferson flags all over the big towns out here.

Good luck based republicans.

Once you guys get in dependence we can start #OpenBordersCalifornia

Rural mostly, a few large towns most