Boogie2988 here

Why are so many of you against Obamacare, it's literally keeping me alive. If this Trumpcare thing goes well, I might die.

Don't any of you have hearts?

bye

Specifically why I voted Trump. This whole thing has been a plot to kill boogie.

Tits or GTFO

Im against obamacare because its keeping you alive.

boggie makes money from youtube doesn t he ? why is he leeching the system?

Why? I've literally done nothing wrong to you so it seems pretty evil just to hate on me for no reason

Why, what's wrong with you?

It's because you and other fat fucks like you leech from people who actually work. Get off your fatass and get a career.

>Im against obamacare because its keeping you alive.
don't forget to sage

Cant wait for this obese professional victim "woe is me" fat fuck dies.

Die already you useless lard DIEEEEE

That's the fakest timestamp I've seen in a while.

hes not being a dick. hes saying he voted against trump because he had the foresight to know that it was a plot to bring you to your demise...

Also, Shoe on head to proof pls

Lose some weight you fat fuck and you might not die. Stop being a fucking fatass ya stinky cunt.

I cant wait for his death and his widow stealing all the youtube bux and even making a video about it.

Dont care faggot

I hope you keel over, fatass.

Sorry boogie at your current rate you will probably have a heart attack or stroke in the next year. This will be caused by the compressed veins in you fat ass generating a clot.

If you cared about your health you wouldnt have eaten yourself into the fucking walrus suit youre in right now

>that sad excuse of a wedding ring

Even your wife knows you arent worth the expense, why should I?

SALAD

>Don't any of you have hearts?

Why you so interested? Did the cardiologist tell you that you needed a new one?

>Why are so many of you against Obamacare, it's literally keeping me alive
That is an excellent reason to be against it.

Boogie is literally a useless human.

get the fuck out fatass, you voted for fucking jill stein.

and yet, look at all the retards taking it seriously.

really razzles your noggin

Because we don't have a say in it. They're gonna do what they want like rich people do. Sorry Steve you'll have to actually lose weight and put ACTUAL EFFORT into it, which all of us know you haven't. Your fat guy character will have to be reworked.

nice font
the threes are identical obvious shop

We have hearts you have a mayonnaise pump.

Why are you keeping natural selection from working? Are you anti-evolution?

>being this robotic
Its a meme you dip

You might die?........WE NEED TO GET RID OF OBAMACARE FASTER!

> Makes 6 figures
> Only has to pay 60-90 through obamacare
> Meanwhile my healthy parents have to pay 300 a month

PAY

Take better care of yourself for fucks sake.
Quit being a fucking fatass on everyone else's dime.
It's not illegal to be a fucking fat ass but that doesn't mean we have to help you to live as one without even making an attempt to improve your health.

If I did have a heart, Boogie would expect me to give it to him to replace his ailing fatass heart anyway.

>Tfw had to pay 500 per MONTH

Bad b8

You are not entitled to the labors of others. Healthcare can not be free, just as food or education cannot be free.

/thread now fuck off and sage

Fake, see this

PAY.

Post a picture with a shoe on your head boogie

people are poor, life isn't fair.

Hey fat faggot, I've got a shoe on the ground right now AND a glass near the edge of the table. Kill yourself because of it. And EAT EAT EAT

PUT THE FORK DOWN YOU FAT FUCK

stop fucking eating jesus christ

Nice Photoshop you twat

good

Imagine if you were keeping yourself alive with healthy eating and regular exercise like most other functional humans, don't expect sympathy when you are living in the makings of your bad decisions.

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future futile

Not my problem dude. Later

not posting this one
wew

why should we have to pay to keep your fatass alive with our hard-earned cash? If you need healthcare, stop spending so much fucking money on food you fat fuck

Can't tell if he is 12 or 22

What a pathetic lifeform.

Yeah I have a heart, and it's not loaded with cholesterol and fat. Which is probably why I do stuff with my life that doesn't include pretending to be a youtuber on an anonymous image board at goddamn one in the morning for attention.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

For the love of God, tell me he didn't drink that...

pay

Is that his ass? What the fuck happened?

>"I make 6 figures!"
>Won't pay for his own health care

Something doesn't add up here you fat fuck

Underrated

OP that pic is fraudulent and homosexual.

hIS CHAIR EXPLODED FROM THE STRAIN OF HIS MASSIVE BULK AND HE FELL ONTO THE WRECKAGE WITH ALL HIS WEIGHT
THE BRUISE IS SO HUGE IT GOT NECROTIC AND THEY THOUGHT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO CUT IT OUT WITH SURGERY
GAZE INTO THE ABYSS AND DESPAIR

Needs of the many before the needs of the fews.

he makes more money from the internet than normal americans make yes

but you see being 600 pounds is ABSURDLY EXPENSIVE healthcare wise especially at 43 so its easier to have poorer people pay for his healthcare

>muh healthcare
Maybe lose weight first fat cunt

This is a shop

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS REAL! I HAD TO CHANGE MY INSURANCE EVERY YEAR!!!!! SCREW OBAMA CARE!!!!

Holy shit if this is true, why hasn't boogie killed himself yet?

Why can't a big YouTube star pay for his own health care?

This is a good shop but it is still a shop. I would assume the sign would be in handwriting, and every repeated character is the same each time.

it's copypasta i've seen it like 3 times today with the same webm
nobody has any sort of source or links

FUCK OFF YOU FAT SHIT
YES I KNOW THIS IS FAKE

FAKE AND GA

lol

kek

We need to give LARPers permanent bannings

It's actually him; he's streaming our responses. Lol.

where is he streaming them?

Fuck off and starve to death

boogers, in the event that this is actually you, we've both had this discussion multiple times before over the last decade.

literally you and i, on this board or on Sup Forums, right here ad nauseum.

it always boils down to you saying "i'm trying to lose weight," or "i'm trying to fix the problem," - but you never do it. you haven't done it, and you never will do it. you constantly use the crutch of depression or some other fluff to get away from it

you don't have any excuses anymore, and you definitely cannot claim "muh goverment handouts" as the backbone to your existence. what's keeping you alive is a blind, naive fanbase who not only encourage but also fund your tortured existence as a fat homunculus blob of a human being

all you want is an echo chamber to wade around in while denying that you're your own problem

If you quit bean so fat you not die.

this could also refer to Harry Knowles

I fucking love this copy pasta

I wish he'd trim that vile beard

He fell off his chair. That's it.

that asian has a freakishly large head

Is that his stomach or his ass? I honestly can't comprehend the shape I'm looking at.

I love glitchpics

>2 posts by this ID

Fatfucks like you should be gassed, I'm overweight but at least I'm not a welfare leech

K E K
E
K

MIDCARE FOR ALL

For once, the fucking leaf provided the best post.

Underrated

Soon

underated check

>none has posted this
>he filed a lawsuit with the company who manufactured the chair. They settled out of court for six digits.
Do i have to do everything in these boogie threads?