youtube.com/watch?v=idyCc9Qr_9A
gizmodo.com/popular-youtuber-jontron-has-some-batshit-crazy-thought-1793231221
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow/monthly
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jontron/country/br/
twitter.com/skywilliams/status/841474219854589952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk who that is

Someone with fewer subscribers than JonTron lost, no doubt.

NOT

>1.7% drop
>On a website known for shadowbanning conservative or even moderate viewpoints on politics

I'm surprised it wasn't more.

What even happened

Gee who could be behind this

???
what did he say?

over the last 30 days his sgubs are up 3 percent check social blade you cuck

this is probably related

youtube.com/watch?v=idyCc9Qr_9A

gizmodo.com/popular-youtuber-jontron-has-some-batshit-crazy-thought-1793231221

He's basically a white nationalist now.

This

It's not the end of the world.

if the graph representation was between 1 and 4 and 3 people dropped it would look like a lot on a graph but its not in reality, same thing with ur graph, 50k from 3m is not ver much

kys shill no one cares about ecelebs

Jewtube kikes aren't politics.

The comments on that are pure cancer

It'll go back up, worst case Jontron might lose some sponsors, he'll still make six figures either way.

Who cares? Same shit happened to the Fine Bros with the trademarking fiasco but after a couple of months, it was like it never happened.

AN

clearly he doesnt mind

Can these fucking ""alt-right"" figurehead retards quit fucking going on Destiny's stream

Destiny is a fucking weasel, there's no point in arguing with him, he'll just derail you every time you bring up a good point, and try to get you to slip up on something you don't know and his brainwashed watchers will claim victory

If I had a youtube channel, I'd make a video explaining why you SHOULDNT GO ON HIS STREAM HOLY FUCK HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO RETARDED TO GO ON A LIBERAL'S STREAM WHEN 99% OF HIS AUDIENCE IS LIBERAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN

>50k out of more than 3 million

HE IS DONE!

this is a fake image, you fucking retards.
In the jontron thread last night when people were spamming the shit out of that pic, it was easily disproven by live statistics.

Who cares? It would have been diviside no matter what politcal leaning he came out as.
His journey on the red pill is just starting.

That graph is showing the first derivative (rate of change), not the number of subscribers.

>white nationalist
Have you seen the people who work on his videos with him? I work in a factory in the ghetto that's more conservative-looking than his crew.

Naked Ape just finished slicing him open and stuffing him full of rats. Destiny's track record is actually terrible, Jontron was just too friendly and expecting a casual discussion, not a grilling.

Every time Steve faces someone who knows they're going to be debating, he gets torn in half.

well guess ill toss him a sub

>still over 3m despite the oversensitive pants pissers unsubbing

you're a minority. You, your feelings, complaints, and whining dont matter

ITS OVER BROS

Thanks for the heads up monkey. I'll throw him a sub for standing up against libshits.

no idk who jontron is

So is the article itself. All it says is ''Jon said this, so he must be crazy! Believe us, he is crazy and wrong!''
But they never actually provide counter arguments.

>2012

Is that literally from five years ago?

ARGUMENT.

isn't that like 1.5% of his subscribers

Oh no, he lost 5000 of his 3 million subscribers. We should put him on suicide watch

Everything about you subhumans in a minority.

You're supposed to be one of the genetic dead end that elevates the real races. You eternal disappointments can't even fill that fucking role. can you?

It still pains me so much that

a. Destiny only invites uninformed, stupid laymen to debate white nationalism
b. These uninformed, stupid laymen white nats agree to debate with him and make white nationalism look worse

Please get someone knowledgeable in there like Ryan Faulk.

This is what happens when you call out the jew

>5000

can't tell if retarded or not

Good, he deserves this for being racist

Yeah, 5000. Go to a real site like socialblade instead of believing fake caps.

You fuckers, let's get one thing straight, when you try to steal the crown I'm going to kill you all.

>No one knows wtf I'm talking about

It's far more fun this way, let's see if I can find someone deserving.

The Sargon stream was fucking infuriating to listen to. Sargon wanted to shoot the shit and Destiny kept trying to come up with these gotcha moments so he could win like one of his video games.

socialblade has him at about a 5000 subscriber loss I don't know where OP's graph is from

He's been slaughtered a few times, the problem is nobody important cares about a starcraft streamer. Ryan Dawson once condescended to face him and spent two hours BTFOing him over and over.

>has 3.12 million subscribers
>loses 50k
>LOLOL ITS OVER JONTRONS FINISHED!!11
Neck yourself.

>oh its another CIA shill thread to divide us through youtube subscribers

this

That graph is how many subs he is getting, not losing.

Basically, the more popular your channel gets the more Youtube promotes it. A snowball effect pretty much.

He has over 3 million subscribers, he was averaging about +1100 a day. Now he is averaging less. He isn't losing subs, he just isn't growing at lightning fast speeds. I guess he'll have to find a way to live with only being rich instead of filthy rich

I like that, though I want Destiny to be BTFO specifically on the topic of race and white nationalism.

>these comments are all approved
How terrible must your shitty article be that you have to manufacture approval

yeah his channel is dead
he's fucked
take that nazis!

Literally who?

Holy fuck, it might take him a full week to recover!

JUST

ummmm

I literally was about to screenshot that

bizarre

I decided to skim thru the thread to see if anyone else has done it

nah, bullshit

The subs he lost werent even decent human beings and were destiny/sjw/cuck fans

>white nationalist
no

This is a lie socialblade shows a much different story

who?

>gizmodo

Jacques had a baby :3

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jontron/country/br/

HMMMMMMMMMM I wonder why this brazilian is so interested in jontron?

Your ad agency/agent pays a company to have bots sub your channel so you look like a big shot. Part of the contract with the bot providers is that if you cross the globalists your contract can be canceled.

Normally this would only be a few thousand but since hes the "are we the baddies" guy they have to scrap some of their forced memes and they just went with 30,000k.

jon tron comes from a wealthy family and only releases videos every few months so i don't think he gives a shit

Before ya go go!

everything about this jontron is either fake and gay or what? His vids are months old nothing new.

This. This is literally nothing.

I though jaque died, hasent been in any videos is nearly a year

asshole tried to be like pewdiepie didnt realized who his audience was

He was too busy getting bird puss

I'm sorry what

He wouldn't have come out if he gave a shit about that. He's not a retard, he knew this would happen.

For starters it's a graph of subscriber change so the drop looks drastic because the "Y" axis is scaled for "change" in subscribers and he lost about 53k subscribers. This is about 1.7% of his subscribers. This is meaningless but the graph, if read by a fucking idiot, looks much worse than reality.

This isn't political.

Also, who gives a fuck what somebody does with their own twitter account? Seems like Jontron's fanbase could use a couple of redpills to break them out of their pampered sissy mindsets.

Even better. It would have been irrelevant even if he had lost 100k subscribers. Libshits still underestimate too much their power to influence reality, even tough someone would think they should have learned by now, after simultaneously losing a presidential election and the culture war.

Judging from his Twitter interactions it appears that he is redpilling his friends along the way, bit by bit

Pic semi-related, it was in his likes and I thought it was funny

Oh cool so we can all agree socialblade is the #1 metric for YouTube

Finally something we can all stand behind.

:-) jon is the best youtuber m8 dont h8 i r8 8/8

Sky Williams is being a bit of a fag about it but he's a gaynigger, it's obvious he'd be on that side of things. His emotional blackmail stuff is pissing me the fuck off here though, all this "I know you're not actually a racist, I know you don't think black people are more violent" etc, when that is EXACTLY what Jontron believes and he's clearly fucking right.

It's got to be tough to be a decent black these days

>Sky Williams is being a bit of a fag about it but he's a gaynigger,
did he make a video or twitter posts? ide rather like to angrily stare at my computer over this annoying nigger

>-60k
nothing of value lost

Birds can live pretty long. I've heard of some kinds getting into their 30s. Not sure about Jaques species though.

I legit thought this was some fucking kid from a Disney show.. he's a jewtube 'star' then?
Christ on a crutch I don't know what's worse

What? It says he went down 5k, not 50k

It's so fucking funny

>he's questioning the narrative and challenging our ideology and beliefs! Quick, punish him and mock him

Literally just having a counter view to this mass immigration shit has people treat you like a literal piece of shit social pariah. Just saying that you worry about the effects of all this "diversity" would have makes you a nazi.

Here you go, but I must forewarn you that his mug isn't easy on the eyes, not to mention his voice
>twitter.com/skywilliams/status/841474219854589952

How low can your mamma go?

I think you might be confusing him for Josh Peck from Drake and Josh and The Amanda Show