/ORG/

Oregon thread. Get in here and discuss on how to get rid of the Californian menace.

what's the best place to move? my wife and I are planning on coming out there next month. we're in colorado now

>23:23:23

what did kek mean by this?

anyway, we've been looking at Bend. clean water, conservative; I want to be above the fog (tsunami) line

continue having shitty weather and no economic opportunity

You guys want to talk shit about how leftist progressive shithole California is but have you ever fucking been to Portland? I could be blowing a fat muslim fag in the street and I'm pretty sure the cops would congratulate me for it

the more south you go, the more redneck and conservative it is

Can you fit in any strayans, you fat ugly cunts?

Apparently the KKK has a heavy presence in my area, up around Dorena.

Anywhere that isn't Portland or Salem. Eastern Oregon if you want max comfy with fuck all job opportunities.

The Oregonian posted a thing a month or two ago saying that most of the people moving here ar emoving for employment reasons.

Unfortunately, when money improves, people move here. Californians and the like can only be integrated and convinced that they aren't in California anymore is all I could think of

Step one would be to stop being cunts about how your states name is pronounced.
"Uuuh, actually it's "Or-ug-GONE, not Or-uh-GUN"

Please annex our state
>no water
>can't get an automatic rifle here
>the Illegals outnumber whites
>Liberals and SJWS everywhere
>niggers with their stolen beats pill put nothing but pure nigger tier rap music
>Kids grow up here with little to no morals
>Californian Education just indoctrinated young kids to love communism and tell us there no difference between races

I hope California dies and is putting to darkest depths of hell in a either military invasion or a nuke

There are way more homeless on the coast these days than in prior years. Even in the winter. I see them ambling around Lincoln City in their druggie stupors. Petty theft has risen. People are becoming impatient.

They need to go back. At the least, to Portland. Preferably to their states of origin, which seem to be as far-afield as Florida these days.

We don't have to do anything to California. They'll be destroyed one way or another. All we have to do is not be bribed into giving them any of our water.

You don't deserve to be annexed, just give up a part of your for Jefferson already.

Try visiting Oregon outside of Portland and Salem. Wait, no, don't come over. Don't bother at all.

Only if you bring good bantz and leave your awful spiders behind.

Anglos from all over seem to converge upon Portland. Johnny Marr from the Smiths was living there for a while. You'd be fine. The main problem would be distance, since you'd have to fly some route like (Australian city) --> Hong Kong --> Los Angeles --> Portland.

Is Lincoln City a shithole? I was considering moving there.

Salem isn't actually liberal at the voter level; Marion county went for Trump. Eugene is hardcore lib; Corvallis/Benton county went Hillary while Albany/Linn didn't.

Hood River and Clatsop (Astoria) both went With Her, which seems to confirm that they have hopelessly Califucked.

depends what you want

there are a lot of depressed, fucked up rural areas, especially the coast and the southeast area

portland is the only real city, but there are some other touristy areas that are nice

Southern Oregon like Medford has a good climate, good nature but it's already pretty trashy, though for all I know it's full of californians now.

The fucking hipsters are a bigger problem. A lot of them are from back east.

or ih gun

How can Oregon go red? It was a competitive state in the dubya days, but went for Hillary by a margin of 10 points.

Not particularly. It depends what you want to do, I suppose. It's not a "charming small town" like Yachats or something; it's a tourist destination where the main highway clogs up with RVs in the summer.

But it's not a LARGE town, which means you have a lot of nature nearby, including the beaches and the ocean itself. Cascade Head for example (in pic related) is slightly north of town and has some of the best views on the entire west coast of North America.

There is not a great deal of economic activity outside of a few sectors like tourism or fishing (which is mostly based out of Newport, since Lincoln City lacks a harbor).

Carpet bombing Portland aught to do the trick.

The same way he does

Move to Bend. It will be Colorado-esque

it can't

Build a wall

J E F F E R S O N
W I L L
R I S E

It's not -GONE you faggot. Or-uh-Ginn, hard G sound

The coast is mostly depressing. Oregon coast weather is like 46, gray, rainy and windy 250 days a year and there are a lot of drug addicts. Lincoln City would by my pick though if I had to live on the coast.

>muh colored squares
max pleb

Newport makes me want to kill myself

eh fuck you, portland is a great town. There are a lot of leftwing extremists there, sure, but the food is great and there's a ton of stuff to do.

stop lying faggot

or ihh gun

I went to Portland once. Boy that was a mistake

Its all portland and Eugene. Basically all the libs move to oregon and settle there. Bend is awesome, you have to have a vehicle though, things are really spread out. There are a lot of filthy commiefornians moving in though.

Never. See that tiny dark blue county at the top left? That's where about 40% of the entire state lives

MOGA?

Grey, wet and depressing is ideal Oregonian weather. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an outsider faggot that will be dragged to the coast by their tit, and tossed out to sea.

Born and raised in Oregon. Almost everyone pronounces it -Ginn not Gun

I'm waiting for the coming mega quake and tsunami to remove the infestation. *^_^*

SO MANY HOMELESS IN PORTLAND THOUGH
HOLY SHIT THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

There are so many services for them here. The filthy rats come from across the country to take advantage.

Nuke PDX, Corvallis and Eugene. Problem solved

Nah, the coast is especially shitty and depressing. The rest of the state gets like 120 days of sunny and 70-90 degrees

Spare Springtucky, please

Corvallis is liberal because the population is 40% students. It's a lot more conservative than you'd think. Eugene is far, far left.

Portland can eat my dick. It's fucking brimming with liberal cry-bullies; just look at the way the entitled brats turned every roadway into a bike path. There's a reason Portland has some of the worst traffic in the world.

1. Transfer all commies and far left libshits to California. Eminent domain their properties and deport them.

2. Import all California Republicans and right-wingers to Oregon. They won't need free seized libshit properties so you can use them for other purposes, like selling them to fund wall building.

3. Build a big fucking southern Wall.

4. Do the same thing vis-a-vis Washington, if necessary. Or pinpoint nuke King County.

5. Build northern Wall if needed.

6. Protest eastern flank by expanding these policies into Idaho.

7. Gloat.

Fuck, alright, but just this once

I want to live in Oregon because I believe there's less niggers and the scenery is nice.

t.Mid Michigan

Yea its ore giin not gun or as trump calls it ore gahn
Yea if you don't know the area portland sucks. Homeless everywhere, constantly bugging you for money.

Go to bend .

Portland is spilling over into Bend.

Any fashy goys at OSU?

Disagree, the residents are just as fucked because most of them work at OSU. Have you seen the makeup of the city council?

There are Californians in every city. I live about 10 miles from Portland. Every time you meet someone up here, they're from California. 20% of the entire Portland metro area is California transplants who left CA because it cost so much, so they move here and drive real estate prices through the roof

>There are so many services for them here. The filthy rats come from across the country to take advantage.
True. SF has the same problem. And both liberal-run cities facilitate this. Disgusting.

Who here /OregonStateUniversity/

AWOOOOOOOOOO~

Portland here, how do we fix the Washingtonian Bernie supporter who drives here for groceries to avoid sales tax problem?

Now that I'm saying both out loud they're pretty close

It is pretty disgusting, but that's cities these days

Live somewhere where there's nothing to do for a while, and whiny dirt-worshippers snarling traffic seem like a small price to pay

put this on the Welcome to Oregon sign. I totally would but i live in eastern oregon

What are your guys opinions on Astoria? I went there once with my family and stayed in a hotel that used to be a fish canning factory.

/here/

There is an image board for OSU.

Anyone here been out to paisley and Fremont point? That part of oregon is awesome. Its between the drug channels and filled with gun-toting ranchers.

I've lived all over Oregon, beautiful place but the people are pretty shitty. Full of retarded liberals and drug addicts. Everyone here is muh weed and muh free stuff.

Lake Oswego, West Linn, Cannon Beach, places near Bend are all pretty great

THIS

>Portland is spilling over into Bend.

California is spilling over into everywhere*

*ftfy

There are also a ton of wealthy people in Corvallis who are overwhelmingly conservative/libertarian. I don't know much about the city government. Go out toward Vineyard Mountain, Timberhill area or near the country club and it's wealthy conservative families everywhere

I'm a Beaver

*protect eastern flank

No way, what's it called

At least it drives the niggers out. We don't have the chimping problem up here though. They don't have the numbers to form a congress.

Oregon state Sup Forums meetup? what is the image board?

Quack

Astoria has a really cool setting, you could probably buy a big ass house on a hill overlooking the city/bay for not that much money. A bit small for my taste but it's a cool town

>Eugene
>Beaverton
Thankfully I rarely leave my home.

>Californian menace

This is something Washington and Oregon should work on together. Along with Idaho. And possibly Texas. Actually every western state might be happy to help.

Oregon is not bad outside of the larger cities, at least when I've visted. It's a lot like Washington in that way.

And you have no idea how horrible California is. It tries to quietly buy the two state's water- sending rats to infest and subvert our politics in order to do that and many other things. In Washington, many of the extreme left politicians and university professors are Californian transplants.

Come home white man. Together we will free God's Country from the degenerate migrants. Leave the Lesbian Wiccans to their cringe forest dances, they at least left us alone until SoCal scum brought identity politics.

>tfw PNW Conservatives and Liberals will never protest globalist antics together ever again.

There are no blacks in Portland hardly. You have to go to NE to see one. I can literally go a week without seeing a single black person.

Never had a bad experience with a black person in Portland though. The homeless are the problem here

There were about 10 active posters last term but I was too busy to advertise this term.

osuchan

tell your friends

im surprised how many people are posting here. what counties are you from?
>baker county

Yeah, I don't think there are as many as you think, then again, my desire to nuke the shithole may stem from the fact that my ex also lives there

Implying western Oregon's problems aren't home grown.

I could be wrong. Spent 4 years in Corvallis for school, haven't been back much recently

Washington, not as bad as portland but still pretty libtard

Washington county

Portlandia started the Portland is cool meme. It's been gaining steam for almost a decade now

>washington
My dark skinned brethren.
Though I'm in Lane right now.

Don't get me wrong, I love Oregon, and can't wait ti move back (Living in the deep south right now) and my redpilled friends there are redpilled AF.

But the morons really fuck up a wonderful state

>you have no idea how horrible California is. It tries to quietly buy the two state's water- sending rats to infest and subvert our politics

tfw Midwest and East Coast bros will never understand the life or death struggle we're in and how we're barely holding the line.

When I was there, Linn County

It's not going to get better anytime soon. Cities are trying to attract tech business, which brings the worst kind of people who rent $1500 one-bedroom high rise apartments

>grew up in Astoria
>going to Portland state uni

Somebody please save me from my hell

who else /medford/ here?

Oregon really needs to legalize hunting the homeless. Would clear up 40% of the state's problems right there.

Washington County
This is true, but honestly, even the smaller cities and counties are still kinda SJW infested. Only south Oregon is good.

Add sales tax, not worth it to have no sales tax but obnoxiously high estate taxes considering people take advantage bc of it

I should add that sg is the politics board.

i wanna smell and lick their dirty feet

I was about to ask if most of the posters are Sup Forums-ish

When must secure the future for the Oregon race by gassing all of the transplant Californians.

Grew up and still live in Lane county. Really wish I can live on the coast.

Yea the blacks have been forced to assimilate.

I always say, even a retard can be productive if raised right. Blacks may be less intelligent, but if raised properly by white people they are still successful.

Homeless are the niggers of the northwest.

There are more Trump voters in California than there are people in Oregon.

The coast is barely 2 hours away if you're in Lane.

Sure the water is mildly cold, but it's the litmus test for outing Californian infiltrators in our midst.

Any Portlanders here? Fuck Portland
Anywhere but the beaner towns like Salem, Woodburn, and Hillsboro. Portland is mediocre. It's mostly white but it's filled with homeless people. Bend is breddy gud.
Continue staying assblasted. Our weather is pretty good. Not too cold in the winter and nice summers.

I went to downtown in January at 9 pm and there were so many twikers

Yeah. Stay away from the Mexishit towns and you'll be good.