Message to Sup Forums

Your life is over. I say this as a 21 year old who is working in my field (Mechanical Engineering) and making good money doing it. 90% of people your age are ahead of you. Most have kids. Most are in management positions. Most have life experiences. Most are already 8-9 yrs into their career. Most have leadership skills. You have nothing. All you have is a dream. Most of the entrepreneurs are young and they have skills. They're doing it.

It's over for you. You will never catch up. Because you wasted 10 years of your life. Did you think there would be no consequences? Did you think you could fool life and father time? Do you think you deserve success more than those who got their shit together early on? No. Give up on your dreams or should I say fantasies. It's over now. You'd be lucky to get a fucking minimum wage job let alone start a multimillion dollar business you useless piece of shit.

How do white trash like you have the audacity to shit on immigrants while being useless parasites for 10 years? I'd love to meet you in real life just to spit on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1KH9qBWK1E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, im only 20.

Most of my generation is in liberal arts colleges whimpering about white privilege while I have a job.

I'd say im not doing too bad.

I am currently worth 7.3 million dollars.

Not joking.

I'd like to meet you in real life too.
Meet up?

Changing oil at jiffy lube isn't "mechanical engineering" faggot

>How do white trash like you have the audacity to shit on immigrants

so you are an import?

i am too, an import.

so let me ask you about your bitch cunt of a parents, the cunts who could not stand amongst their own people and build the life for you, you beta cuck.

but they had to come to a land of thieving pedophiles and cunts of all sorts, where the way to go ahead is to suck a retarded cunts syphillis infected dick. and laugh at the abos.

i saw you cunts bend over like bitches you are when beady pricks throw an abo joke or two and you all have a jolly good laugh.

and here you are preaching to who?

>mfw I'm only 21 and nearly finished my degree
>mfw i've got twenty thousand in the bank already and am lining up a graduate position
>mfw i have suicidal thoughts every single day and the only thing that keeps me alive are my parents
We all live our own lives alone.

this is the iron pill Sup Forums has yet to swallow

very good point, I am a loser, exactly the kind if shut in loser some people imagine on Sup Forums. maybe if I had conservative values when I graduated high school instead of daily show and rock music things would have been different. it does make me happy that the younger generation seems to be waking up, even if I missed the boat.

Oh fuck, witnessed. Bow the fuck out convict

The immigrants can farm mud in their own rathole countries. They have no business being in mine.

So long as there is life there is hope. You can do whatever you want with your life. You just need to choose to do so.

I was like you once. But then I got tired of it, so I went out and essentially invented a career for myself. Then I got sick of that one, so I did it again. You just need to believe in yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1KH9qBWK1E

Throw another shrimp on the barbie, mate.

>Most are in management positions

gib

how can you be 8-9 years into your career at 21 ?

Working for your daddy's gas station since you were twelve.

1 post by this ID

Gibs money or I report you

lol. you think money means anything. you clearly haven't thought about what a midlife crisis really is. that or you are too stupid to be anything other than ordinary.

He is having that up moment when you are fresh out of college and finally makes the kind of money that you never thought you could make before.

It is but a child tasting for the first time the good part of adult life.

Greetings from Japan faggot. I'm 28 and just started my own business with a few thousand dollars importing crap from Japan. Got terrible grades in college, studied something useless like film, and never kept a job for more than a year. Only a year ago did I start working hard, and now I own a quickly growing business that allows me to travel the world.

Fuck your defeatist, jealous sounding, vitriolic garbage. It's never too late. My dad is 60 and just got a product he started selling a couple of years ago into costco (zero business background).

If you're smart you can always turn your life around -- hell even if you're dumb you can, you just might not make millions.

Anons, don't listen to this guy he's either a shareblue traitor or a lonely projecting semi autonomous humonculous -- maybe even an NPC.

Follow your dreams fags -- even if they just involve shit posting on Sup Forums.

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnd sage

Damn, CIA's had some pretty good bait lately.

Posted by a British wage cuck...priceless

Australians are usually so laid back. Why so angry?

This. (((Career))) is bullshit, but you can feel good as you want to serving your overlords

Flag says Australia, words say Canada.

Import me some noodles from lawsons, the large blue rectangle type. Wish I took a fucking photo last time I was there.

At 28 and own several properties op, and get rich off the growing mass of young people which continually grows and who will continue to rent for the rest of their life.

Feels fucking great.

>most are already 8-9 yrs into their career

low_quality_bait,jpg

Aussie just found out he's a tax slave, and that in 95% of the land of Australia he isn't consider Australian. He just found out his grand children won't be considered Australian outside of the tax slave multicult million dollar human birdcage cities.

Looks like Shariah Blue is still recruiting!

>Is 22
>Finishing trade
>Market has demand in massive excess of supply for workers
>Entry level pay is 55k/year
>Average pay is 165k/year
>Legitimately enjoy doing the work
>High school sucked
>Elementary sucked
>Only friends are real bros

yeah, best years are behind me OP

saga

not defending OP and his undeniable faggotry but I think he was directing his comments to an imagined audience in their late 20s / early 30s

That's his own fault. This isn't 2006, the days of Sup Forums being almost exclusively NEETs who have no hope in life is long past.

Don't complain about the state of this site or 'shills' (surprise, no one gives a fuck about you or this site) when you all reply to garbage threads.

r_donald and co, people post stale pastas and check on them after an hour to gauge the stupidity of the board

Not OP but said the same thing when I first started work, think a lot of anons here will tell you the same thing gets repetitive as fuck after 5 years. Try land in management or self fund yourself for growth so only have to do a few days a week at 30.

Wish I could enjoy work as much as I used to, just lose all the motivation once the money isn't really needed anymore. And the continual people over the years who never life their fucking weight at work.

Please share more info. I don't necessarily disbelieve you, but I at least need a story to go on. Besides, it'll be a great way to show the OP what a shit-spewing faggot he is (even though it's just pasta).

>when you should report a thread but you want to reply

nigger all i need is a computer, internet, and food. Plus I've lived my life on a higher rung than you. You think people look up to imported human calculators? Still peasant scum to me desu

I don't think it'll be a problem. While I'm getting my official certification for work in all 10 provinces and 50 states, I've been doing this type of work in my uncle's shop for 9 years now. Not professionally of course, and not anywhere near the amount of time that would constitute a job, but it's definitely something that once it sets into repetitive territory I can tolerate.

You aren't your job, and I've always been the type of guy who lives for the weekend anyway.

Lol it was just a trol xD

>Sup Forums is one person

Ive been working full time since im 16 have a good chunk saved and am gonna start my own company.

What is your website and are you hiring?

seems about a fifth of the content on pol is pure bait

do it senpai. you got nothin to live for, wagecuck

what trade? and where in Canada?

99.999% of the time it's a regular user testing for (you)'s.
A year ago a thread like this would have been saged of the catalogue in 15 minutes.
If have to reply, put 'sage' in the options field. I'm sick of this board going to shit.