How would you like him to be executed?

the battle of raqqa will soon take place. ISIS is besieged and will not last for too long

if, by some miracle, this guy will be taken alive - how would you like too see him executed

I'd love to see his fat stomach torn open, with his guts coming out and him suffering tremendously - like Muhammad in 'Inferno'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uin3Ye9T8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515069/Gangster-kills-rival-feeding-alive-pigs-year-feud-members-Italian-crime-syndicate.html
thestar.com/news/world/2013/11/28/italian_mafia_fed_man_alive_to_pigs_police_say.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Won't happen but I would prefer solitary confinement for the rest of his life (death is too quick for him).

B-but if you kill terrorists they win

We shouldn't copy their brutal theatrics. Hang him from the gallows in a public square, but leave the body for at least a week.

This. I would make him kill me.

No proof exists of Trudeau saying that. Fire up your Google search and prove me wrong.

Protip: you cannot

It was paraphrased and it represents our beliefs well.

It will never happen, usa cannot afford to lose this war.

Something slow in addition of tons of ham

Implying all the Syrians trying to kill him are any better

Isn't it enough to revoke his CIA clearance and cut his funding?

dont let him die a martyr. instead, imprison him and force him to live in shitty conditions for the rest of his life

Steel cage lowered into a swimming pool.

Throw him in a tank of sharks.

He's /ourguy/ desu, digits confirm

any medieval or early modern punishment for treason, really. people have almost forgotten how inventive you can be when trying to kill someone. and the punishments for treason always were the most savage.

Crusified

Agreed throw him in that super max in Colorado with the based unabomber. No natural sunlight except for 1 hour a day. No press, very few outside communication, 0 human contact. Let him rot away, a foot note about the savagery of islam

why would you want to see something like that? Kinda sickening for myself but meh you have your own likes.

I agree with life in prison. Do not make him a martyr, do not compliment him by giving him any more notoriety, by showing we fear him, recoil from him, or can't handle him. He's a little fucking beta with no authority, he's not important.
I would love to see him flogged daily, don't get me wrong, or put through some of the awful executions he put others through.... but no.
If we were to stoop to some corporal punishment at the very least I don't want to see him on his own, as if he's important. He can get thrown in with 100 other misfits and he gets given a number on his uniform, and they all have to clean pig pens and submit to women and get beaten by guards.
I want to see him broken, hopeless, and weeping, and for that to not even stand out as special in his group. Just a nobody, suffering without any help or attention, through great discomfort and hopelessness, long periods of monotony.

But there were reports some weeks ago the ISIS leadership left Raqqa.

if you abolish the death penalty, they'll suddnly reinterpret 'giving your life' as giving up your freedom, still claiming martyrdom.

the only bit of deviation from the text these savages will ever contemplate.

pic related.

>Trudeau gets his head cut off with glee

I would give him a bar of soap and lead him to the showers. Tell him to wash the dirt of the battles against kafir while reciting Quran. After cleaning up I would bring him white, silk robes. Together we would bow to Mecca. After that I would prepare him his last meal (halal ofc), we would read Quran and say our last prayers. Then the execution squad would inject him with tranquilizers, preferably mega dose of opiates that would slowly kill him without pain. As I watch him slowly dose off, I would kiss him on the forehead and say "Paradise awaits you, my brother"

He's ourguy with a 3030

Put him where the Feds put you when they -really- don't like you. The high security section of ADX Florence. For every day of the rest of his life.

For those not familiar with this place, it's a bad place. Really and truly bad.

He's the new Osama bin Laden boogeyman. He won't be "killed" for another decade.

Decapitated with his head mounted onto a pig's body.

locked in a room with a loaded gun and forced to listen to PC/SJW/BLM/feminist opinions and beliefs non-stop

Sacrifice him to the lord of light.

Throw him to the pigs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uin3Ye9T8Q

A 3030 is about as useful as my digits

Designated abortion hog execution

Lock him in a room with only the necessities and a dvd player and TV with the entire library of MLP.

>any other option other than crucifixion

You've disappointed me Sup Forums.

crucifixion would honestly be the best death would for this guy

Unceremoniously like Gaddafi probably, depending on who captures him.

Though in reality the chances of him sticking around Mosul with all of this going is nil. Dudes gone.

Blood Eagle.

Needs to be death by blood eagle so all the other islamists see what we do to their kind.

Crucifying him wont scare the other islamists, its not harsh enough.

Why would you kiss a man?

Faggot

Forced to undergo sex change and subjected to daily massive doses of female hormones for the rest of his life, and put in prison with horny macho chicanos while officially dead to the rest of the world

Lock him up under a pen full of pigs so piss and shit fall on him all day and night. When he gets sick, let a tranny Waltz in with a big hard on and fuck him face down and blow its load on a Koran. Feed him only wine and pork. Keep him awake until he renounces Islam. Release him and snatch him back up just as he thinks his freedom is assured

Okay Bradley Manning. Put you cuck away

How come I didn't think of him while writing this?

You have to go back.

Why are you the first one to mention pork? Those fuckers fear nothing more than being denied paradise in the afterlife.

Fuck off kaffir

Holy fucking shit , this is why I left sakartvelo 20 years ago and will never return because it's full of people like you

You gave me a good chuckle, leaf. Thank you.

forced to eat his own shit then shit it out again and eat the shit shit then shit it out again and so on for as long as possible, when he is physically unable to do it anymore make him eat his own dick then give him actual food just long enough to regain his strength then start over

Hey, I'm not the guy who's in to kissing guys. That would be you my friend. I think you might have spent too much time away from the Ummah.

Guys? Can we please Blood Eagle them?
I mean when the race war starts here in South Africa we're going to Blood Eagle the kaffirs...

Dude, he's already dead.

Quadruple-amputated, slathered in bbq sauce and fed to starved pigs a la Hannibal.

Underrated

Go home Justin. Your wife's bull needs needs prepping.

One piece at a time.

Bullet to the back of the head, because that simple fact is what separates from the animals these people are.

>Being a sadist
I'd like him to live to face Syrian prosecution. Then be put in jail, and left to rot as a wave of republicanism and atheism swaths the middle east. Letting him live as an antique and watch his dreams unravel is both more satisfying, and less sadistic than any execution Sup Forums could imagine

A full trial which determined the truth behind ISIS would be far more preferable to some execution.

Have his arms and legs surgically replaced with jew dicks and the only food he gets is alcohol soaked pork served on Quran pages

Send him to Russia

I'd want to see him in a court confess to being apart of mossad then we go to israel and destroy them.

Scaphism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Are you a fucking autist? There is nothing homosexual about kissing a dying man on his forehead as you wish him farewell you retard fuck

>When Syria is ashes... Then you have my permission to die

This.
What you underageb&s don't understand is that no matter how brutal, his death won't intimidate the ISIS troglodytes. It'll only make him a martyr in their eyes. is the best option.
Look at all the edgy retards in this thread. Grow up. It's impossibly naive to think trying to one-up the brutality of your enemies is going to do any good.
What he needs is fucking solitary confinement with zero press or any other type of attention, other than possible information extraction in a basement, for the rest of his miserable life. Also, feed him pork.

This.

>Israeli
>Secret
>Intelligence
>Service
>Pure
>Coincidence

No execution but labor for the rest of his life. He can raise pigs.

Everything about putting your lips on any part of another man is gay. Please explain to me how you are able to justify man-kissing as the act of a straight guy?

Jesus, why are you such a faggot?

>There is nothing homosexual about kissing another man

faggot

No need to kill him, just waterboard him in pigs blood and let him live the rest of his life in solitary confinement.
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

Put on trial then hung because I'm not literally ISIS.

force him to live in Indiana

Put him in a jail and serve only pork

Would that make you figuratively ISIS?

>We should probably run that by the faggot 'from' finland

fed him pork and have faggots rape him multiple times a day until he renounces islam on camera.

make it go viral on the internet and distribute the recording throughout the middle east so ISIS sees it.

Given that he's a Jew named Shimon Elliot I'd show him holohoax debunking videos tied to a chair.

>how would you like him to be executed?
You guys are all very cruel with your ideas.
Why not to lock him up with 75 hungry pigs (italian mafia style).
They will eat his flesh and crush his bones in 30 minutes.

Italian mobster 'killed rival by feeding him ALIVE to the pigs'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515069/Gangster-kills-rival-feeding-alive-pigs-year-feud-members-Italian-crime-syndicate.html

Italian mafia fed man alive to pigs, police say
thestar.com/news/world/2013/11/28/italian_mafia_fed_man_alive_to_pigs_police_say.html

Serving his last meal (bacon) and mobbed by gay men with AIDS

Go on, user. I hadn't heard that, but I don't live here 24/7.

>not surprised

Nah, just look him up for good and cook his meals with pork fat

dissected in a medical experiment.

Gamarjobat, rare homie)
This. Living a miserable life as long as it's ever possible with no way to end his own misery. Daily pork, female officers, being constantly beaten and raped, anyone can continue the list

Drawn and quartered, each quarter spiked and placed around the Borg Cube at Mecca.

>Nah, just look him up for good and cook his meals with pork fat

I had a variant of this idea, courtesy of our friend Shi'a LaBeouf.

al-Baghdadi should be sentenced to life imprisonment with the following in places:

- His imprisonment is to be live-streamed on the internet 24/7. He gets zero privacy whatsoever.

- The microphone will generally be turned off, but turned on for fun things like when the female prison guards check up on him or the hilariously gay barber/stylist comes to shave him.

- Three times a week, he will be shaved completely clean by a barber. If he will not submit to this, he will be tranquilized and the shave will happen anyway.

- He will also be given whatever haircuts are trendiest at the moment.

- The only clothes he will have access to will be exceedingly fashionable.

- Every item of food served to him contains pork in some way or the other. All bread, vegetables, etc., are cooked with pork lard. The only meat he is served is pork.

- The only beverages supplied to him contain alcohol. Meaning a waterless toilet system, and his sink is controlled by the guards to ensure he only washes his hands with the water from it. We can't dehydrate the guy to death, so for hydration purposes he can either have whatever 3.2% ABV light beer he prefers, or Faderade (Vodka + Gatorade) at 3.2%.

- There will be a big screen TV in his cell that is on whenever he is awake at night and during all daytime hours (like 7AM to 9PM). It will be connected to DirecTV. He can pick any channel he wants to watch - Al Jazeera will not be on the lineup. Only haram channels. He can mute the TV if he wants, but the TV will be forcibly unmuted for at least two hours everyday.

- The only guards who directly interact with him are all attractive, feminine women, wearing sexy uniforms.

- No rugs in his cell, period.

- He won't know where he is located so he can't pray towards Mecca

- He's given a Quran but it's filled with typos

Execution is pointless gluttoning on violence if you have nothing personnel against him imo. What difference does it make if he dies in some of the dozen ways his people have executed people on videos? It will just make him a martyr. Just put him in gray cell for life and never let him see or talk to anyone.

>
- He will also have to do thrice a week therapy sessions with (((Milo))) as his therapist.

Eaten alive by hungry pigs, his only weapon is a large copy of the Koran.
Sit back and watch him sell out his beliefs and let a pug touch his goat fucker novel.
It won't work, and the book will be covered in pig filth and blood as he is slowly devoured.

This

>What you underageb&s don't understand is that no matter how brutal, his death won't intimidate the ISIS troglodytes

That's where you're wrong, snow fairy.

You underestimate anglo cruelty, and you underestimate it greatly.

Face peel

fed bacon until he keels

Just fucking shoot him. Sadism is degenerate.

We need a TRIUMPH on the white House lawn.

blood eagle

I want him to be raped to death by ten giant white fags with 10 inch cocks.

I'd rather see dead the people that propped him up.
I bet this guy is living comfortably somewhere in tel'aviv right now.

>horny macho chicanos
>macho chicanos
Wat.

>if, by some miracle, this guy will be taken alive - how would you like too see him executed
pic related. death by dolphin gang rape.